Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) (31088 Views)

Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily / N50m Fraud: Former Bank Manager Sentenced To Seven Years Imprisonment (photos) / U.S. Pedophile Doctor Disgraced, Sentenced To 235 Years Imprisonment(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by NohurryInLife: 4:49am On Mar 29, 2023
verybadmouth:
The card even has a chip. Lol
As in ehn cheesy cheesy
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by NohurryInLife: 4:49am On Mar 29, 2023
highchief1:
i no go fit punish old man like this o.there are a lot of Jobs I cannot do.my mind no go carry am I go just set am free
grin cheesy
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by Bfly: 5:04am On Mar 29, 2023
It is so painful how the law is so hard on common men and so easy on top officials.
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by Greatness09: 5:14am On Mar 29, 2023
Ayoefa:
Fakes LASMAN just like Fake Peter Obi tuary.

Lol 😂 Wetin concern Peter Obi and this one now….
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by Henry22(m): 5:21am On Mar 29, 2023
See him agbero face.....
People go just dey and na to do agbero na em them Sabi, nothing else dey inside Thier skulls... nothing.
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by Henry22(m): 5:25am On Mar 29, 2023
Greatness09:

Lol 😂 Wetin concern Peter Obi and this one now….

If them never masturbate untop peter obi matter in a day they will never fill fulfilled na grin, people wey no kuku get anything inside Thier skulls except agberoism and thuggery grin, just look at how Thier 70 years old daddy was forming agbero with fake identity card sef, na wao.
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by ihedioramma: 5:52am On Mar 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
Lastma officers na touts.Them, no different from agberos for motor parks.
Them go deliberately remove one way traffic signs by the side of road so that motorists go drive through one way so that them go arrest am.Them go place heavy fine before them go release the car.
They also break the law too but lastma no dey arrest lastma.
Na change of name .
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by Caleb15(m): 6:02am On Mar 29, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:

But I didn't insult any tribe.

You used a slur language, i like your comments i don't wanna see you get banned

1 Like

Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by ariesbull: 6:10am On Mar 29, 2023
Awon Hosts and Accomodators
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by Joconceptbest4(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2023
Ayoefa:
sense is far from you
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by ObiDatti85(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Justice served to the poor
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by Greyworld: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2023
Ayoefa:
Seun
Mynd44
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2023
What of real lastma officials doing the same ❓
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Just Stop this already...
FatimaAbubakar:
OMOTUTU BAMIDELE, old useless papa wey no get sense. Did he vote Drugnubu?
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by ignis: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2023
My lord....why no option of fine?
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by Akoky: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2023
These fraudstersl used Stelmat to defraud people. They reside in Lagos. Beware.
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by goodmouth: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2023
Good.
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by greensaysgo: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2023
highchief1:
i no go fit punish old man like this o.there are a lot of Jobs I cannot do.my mind no go carry am I go just set am free
Quite sad.
He may have paid money to an agent to secure the "government" job only to find out now he has been scammed. Because he looks quite sad.

cc: nwekeugochukwu
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by highchief1: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2023
greensaysgo:

Quite sad.
He may have paid money to an agent to secure the "government" job only to find out now he has been scammed. Because he looks quite sad.

cc: nwekeugochukwu
I no go fit o.I go just Dey reason say d man Dey hustle to feed em children.No matter em offense me go free am.
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by abcity2001(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2023
Pls call me if you see anybody that want to repair phone, connection of gotv and DStv, installation of CCTV camera, installation of both wired and wireless network, repairing of any kind of computer both desktop and laptop, training of any programs of computer application's electrical installation. 09064765273 or 08124965241
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by eikeem(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2023
This man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

He was detained in December 2020 when he arrested me 'driving one way'. Fortunately, my journalist friend called an AIG who rescued me from the claws of his team. He actually spent the New Year holiday behind bars.
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by MrSuama(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2023
verybadmouth:
The card even has a chip. Lol

No be Lagos? Don't think about it.
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2023
if he was receiving salary then The full lastma office should be sentenced to death by hanging.
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by GEOBOSS(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2023
https:///HtL2wxpCWhnIZRD9vH9E5Q join the group above for daily free odds . Thank me later
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by GEOBOSS(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by ojex004: 9:33am On Mar 29, 2023
See thr shape of his head, Na Dem from sadeast
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by livenija: 9:34am On Mar 29, 2023
If na politician now u will see option of fine
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2023
Some people are bold o! angry

Imagine pretending to be a law enforcement official of the government
Re: Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) by kelspinall(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
lols... even at 55 still messing up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) / Abducted 15-year-old UTME Candidate Returns Home (photo) / Illegal Police Uniform Factory Discovered In Police College (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.