Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

N250,000 Signing Bonus Auto Transmission Rebuilder - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N250,000 Signing Bonus Auto Transmission Rebuilder (1282 Views)

Business Analysts Wanted (Remote Role) : N250,000 - N350,000 / Personal Assistant At Vesa Fisheries Limited Salary N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly / How To Make Over N250,000 Every Term From Schools Around You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N250,000 Signing Bonus Auto Transmission Rebuilder by Itsrm(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
nurey:

Several things are put inplace
1. Internship
2. Make them become a partner
3. contractual agreement
etc the joy of every boss should be for his subordinate to go places, they can work for you for few years, train new entrant and move on with their life.

Only variations of number two can work but I'm sure the business will consider it rather steep. Just forget number 3.

The joy of every boss is to recoup his investment and not throw money away.

2 Likes

Re: N250,000 Signing Bonus Auto Transmission Rebuilder by nurey(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Itsrm:

Only variations of number two can work but I'm sure the business will consider rather steep. Just forget number 3.

The joy of every boss is to recoup his investment and not throw money away.

Not really throwing money away, if I can train 1 person and the person can train 5 people b4 leaving, no issue besides the tools needed to achieve the job is owned by the company.

Like where I work currently, you get trained, promoted, you are given subordinates to train on the job, if you dey go bye bye.
Re: N250,000 Signing Bonus Auto Transmission Rebuilder by radautoworks: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
nurey:

Not really throwing money away, if I can train 1 person and the person can train 5 people b4 leaving, no issue besides the tools needed to achieve the job is owned by the company.

Like where I work currently, you get trained, promoted, you are given subordinates to train on the job, if you dey go bye bye.

3-5 years but they think they know in less than one and take off
Re: N250,000 Signing Bonus Auto Transmission Rebuilder by nurey(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
radautoworks:

3-5 years but they think they know in less than one and take off

Don't you believe in heinstein of our time grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help To Verify This / Useful Site / Kpmg Test Format And Exxonmobil Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.