Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

One Big Investment Once Or Little Steps At A Time? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / One Big Investment Once Or Little Steps At A Time? (150 Views)

What A Time To Be Alive! / Online Legit Side Hussle In A Time Like This. / Troncase Big Investment Reward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Big Investment Once Or Little Steps At A Time? by Calexzy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hey friend, I'm pleased to talk to you again today

This is a This or That question

But this one is about your self-development

Would you rather make a big one-time investment or Baby steps at a time for quite a number of years?

Take your time to ponder on the answer you want to give and think of possible pros and cons of it

I'm not going to give you an instant answer but I'll talk about a few pluses and minuses about each of them

Firstly, the saying 'Rome wasn't built in a day'
Body builders didn't achieve their dream body in one decision of hitting the gym
But it took steady and consistent 'baby' steps to get to where they are

Do you believe in luck? Or a fluke?
Do you think you can magically blow up?
Or you'll wake up one morning and find your content trending?

Tate will say 'There's no such thing as luck'
No one ever got to a big position by being lucky.

It takes baby steps (small steps) to get a big investment

DON'T feel you can just do one big thing and go back to sleep.

Good things come to those who wait and those who wait do little things consistently

It might not make a difference today, or next week, but surely.

So make moves and have a daily target to invest little by little (baby steps) in yourself.

One of them is by consuming content and experiences from advanced people in your niche.

Having said that, allow me to give you a big invite to this event. Come and experience a taste of value. A little daily Investment in yourself on the 1st of April 2023 via Twitter

Book your seat here
https://forms.gle/U7o8d2e6Xe1MTmn49

(1) (Reply)

Scalping Vs Day Trading - What Are The Differences / Afdb Approves $525,000 To Support African Fintech Firms. / 3 Offshore Investment Options To Boost Your Financial Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.