Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Lil Wayne Disputes His $160m Net Worth On Google (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Disputes His $160m Net Worth On Google (video) (629 Views)

Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post / Nickiminaj Spotted With Wizkid And Lil Wayne Same Chair (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne Disputes His $160m Net Worth On Google (video) by damilola4162(m): 12:37am On Mar 29, 2023
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX6KRyuMlx4][/url]

Rapper and music executive, Lil Wayne has jokingly disputed reports on search engine, Google showing his net worth to be over $160 million, saying he doesn’t “have a cent” close to that estimate.

Lil Wayne’s comments come just a few days after Forbes updated their estimation of JAY-Z’s net worth, which now stands at a staggering $2.5 billion, making him the 1,203rd wealthiest person on the planet.

The figure is nearly double the $1.4 billion Jay-Z was reportedly worth just a year ago.

Weezy sat down for an interview with Culture Millenials on Monday, March 27 where he said he’d often call his agent to make jest of him for not getting him more money.

“Honestly, I’m gonna let everybody know now,” Wayne said. “When you go check a muthafucka’s net worth and that shit be saying some crazy numbers, I don’t have a cent close to that shit.”

“Yeah, I don’t have that, but I guess they be meaning that’s what I’m worth. So I be always calling my agent and being like, ‘I’m telling you, bro, I’m gonna fire the shit out of you ’cause I don’t need you.’

“I Googled that, you know what I mean? I’m like I’m a zillion dollar n-gga on Google bro … It’s motivation, that’s all. It’s just motivation.”

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/i-dont-have-a-cent-close-to-that-lil-wayne-disputes-his-160m-net-worth-on-google-video.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Lil Wayne Disputes His $160m Net Worth On Google (video) by vastolord4(m): 5:25am On Mar 29, 2023
I just love this lollipop crooner
Re: Lil Wayne Disputes His $160m Net Worth On Google (video) by TheboyGhost(m): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2023
My Gee till death do us part🥰🥰
Re: Lil Wayne Disputes His $160m Net Worth On Google (video) by Karlifate: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2023
There are only 3 things that will universally win you Status in any group:

• Power

• Wealth

• Good Looks

If you wield Power, and have immense Wealth, and you are Good Looking, that will win you Status in literally 100% of groups on the planet. cool

Your level of Power, determines the level of your influence. kiss
Re: Lil Wayne Disputes His $160m Net Worth On Google (video) by siofra(f): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2023
He no wan pay child support and taxes on his children and in case he gets more 😂

These rappers can lie sha.
Re: Lil Wayne Disputes His $160m Net Worth On Google (video) by fadal(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lookin' for the one? Well, bitch, you're looking at the one
I'm the best yet, and yet, my best is yet to come
'Cause I've been lookin' for somebody, not just any fukin' body
Don't make me catch a body, that's for any and everybody

(1) (Reply)

Happie Boys Reply Apostle- We Don't Need Tithe And Offering Money / Nneka To Release New Album In September / Sean Kingston To Perform Live In Uganda, September 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.