Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

How To Get Rid Of Sex Anxiety - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Sex Anxiety (323 Views)

5 Health Risks Of Sex With Animals - Temi Iwalaiye / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Sex Anxiety by Nerdjoint: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Sex anxiety is a real and common problem that can affect anyone, regardless of their sexual experience. It can be caused by several things, including performance anxiety, body image issues, or simply not being comfortable with your partner. So, I’ve prepared this article to answer your question on how to get rid of sex anxiety.

Why am I Getting Anxious Before Sex?

Some are yet to identify the trigger for always getting anxious before sex. The point is that there’s no one answer to this question since everyone experiences sex anxiety differently. However, some of the factors that may contribute to sex anxiety include personal insecurity, low self-esteem, and a lack of confidence in one’s sexual abilities.

Some people may experience sex anxiety because of personal experiences or because they’ve been taught to fear sex by their parents, teachers, or other authority figures.

Others may develop sex anxiety due to a social conditioning process, meaning that it’s learned and accepted as a norm in our society. This can happen when people are constantly told that sex is dirty, wrong, or shameful.

Still, others may have a general anxiety disorder that affects their thoughts and feelings about all aspects of life, including sexuality. In the case of sex anxiety, those thoughts and feelings often focus on the possibility of being rejected, embarrassed, or harmed during sexual activity.

Read More: https://berrytips.org/

(1) (Reply)

Full Video Of Mr Ibu Recuperating After Amputation / Liver Disease Cure / Ama Afo In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.