Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

If You Miss ENS And ARB Airdrop, Don't Miss Ethermail. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Miss ENS And ARB Airdrop, Don't Miss Ethermail. (192 Views)

Ethermail Airdrop / 1000 Nfts Airdrop! Don't Miss Out! / Solana Airdrop..don't Miss It!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Miss ENS And ARB Airdrop, Don't Miss Ethermail. by merison200: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2023
This project is similar to ENS (Ethereum Name Service) airdrop that people earned over $2000 and you don’t want to miss the #airdrop for anything.

#Ethereum brings to you an email service (Ethermail) and currently airdropping 250 EtherMail Coin (EMC) upon registration.

I have gotten mine, time for you to get yours by registering via

Chat me on WhatsApp at 08108814892.
I don't want to risk being banned here by posting the link.

EMC is listed on both CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko. You’ll be able to sell your free tokens when trading goes live.

(1) (Reply)

Geratsu! / Lottery Sambad Old | Lottery Sambad Results / Plots Of Land At Estate, Mgbakwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.