Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Christianity 101: How To Live Above Sin, Satan And The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity 101: How To Live Above Sin, Satan And The World (217 Views)

Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents / Salvation In Christianity 101: / Jesus Believes You Can Live Above Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity 101: How To Live Above Sin, Satan And The World by thebookofthomas: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2023
Hello Believers in Christ,

Peace be unto you and Love from Yah the Father and from our Adon Yeshua Ha Mashiach,

Having been inspired by the Likes of Pidaa here on this forum I shall be sharing over the next few weeks/months some of the things I have learned in my years as a Believer on how to Grow in the Things of ADONAI and also how to Combat the Devil and bring down his kingdom and dominion on earth.

I am hoping that my words reach and teach someone out there how to have the Zoe Life and have it more abundantly.

Hence I shall be sharing everyday/as often as I can,

Pls if you need further clarification on any point shared let me know and I shall be very much obliged to throw more light,

I am here to make positive impact on at least someone out there looking desperately for ADONAI to find HIM; hence I am stating it beforehand that I am not here to show how much I know or to make a name for my knowledge and understanding;

Hence do not be surprised if I do not respond to scorners, scoffers and suckers, as since we are already out of time I do not have any left for pointless arguments that do not edify the human soul/spirit.

Grace be with you all that Love ADONAI Elohim in Sincerity;

AMEN.

Now Let Me Begin,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity 101: How To Live Above Sin, Satan And The World by thebookofthomas: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2023
HOW TO BECOME MORE LIKE GOD AND LIVE COMPLETELY FREE FROM SIN BY PERSISTING IN "THE DIVINE STATE":

1. As a Believer you cannot be filled with the spirit of Lust and the Spirit of GOD at the same time;
the same way you cannot look left and right at the same time,
the same way you cannot have a vision and an imagination at the same time,

Between the Spirit of GOD and the Spirit of Lust it is whoever you stir up within you that will be come aflame and take over your thinking, reasoning, consciousness and overall life.

2. As a Believer you need to understand that the koko lies in Getting Filled with the Holy Ghost and Remaining Filled for Prolonged Periods of Time (or for as long as you possibly can),

Then you cycle out (sometimes due to tiredness of the body, distractions or the pursuit of purpose), rest and begin the Cycle again with Utmost Focus, Concentration and Consistency,

This is the key to Walking in Eternal Life; this is the Secret to Persisting in that Divine State; this is the key to Becoming More and More like the GODHead;

Sadly this isn't taught in our churches today because it is grossly anti-satanic!

3. Getting filled with the Holy Ghost is easy; provided you understand the tenets of spiritual vibrations.

To get filled you need to stir up the Gift that is within you (the Measure of the Holy Ghost that has been implanted into you) and there are a number of ways to do so as a Believer.

Note that the devil will personally drink sniper and die before he lets you engage in any of these things for long (trust me I'm talking from experience; for at one point demons used to appear to me to threaten me to stop praying because Persisting in that Divine State is really bad news for them and your flesh),

So How do you stir up the Holy Ghost in you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity 101: How To Live Above Sin, Satan And The World by thebookofthomas: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2023
4. By Engaging in Spiritual Activity;

You see your spirit can only be fed by spiritual food and energy; not by physical food (that's for your body) and not by pleasure/entertainment (that's for your soul).

Thus to for your spirit to grow in the Spirit you need to engage in spiritual activity that is postively beneficial to your spirit man/woman.

Activities like:

a. Praying in the Spirit (Including Speaking in Tongues)
b. Worshipping the LORD in Truth and in Spirit
c. Studying (not just Reading) the Logos (Words of Christ that is in the Bible)
d. Meditating on Same Words (most believers meditate for hours everyday just not on the Words of Christ)
e. Soul Winnning (Preaching and Teaching the Words of Christ in order to depopulate the kindom of satan and populate the kingdom of GOD),

Sadly, the last 3 are not being passionately and fervently taught in our churches today because like I said they are anti-satanic.

5. When you engage in spiritual activity with FOCUS, CONCENTRATION AND CONSISTENCY, the Holy Ghost will take Full Possession of your spirit first, then soul and then body; working on you, in you and through you in the process to make sure you gradually attain the Image of GOD which is Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Christ);

6. This Process of Divine Processing, Realignment and Conformity is a PAINFUL Process, and 90% of the time what we believers go through is not as a result of the activities of witchcraft or marine demons but it is the refinement of our spirit and souls by the LORD in order to get us to conform to the Image of His Dear Son.

This happens via affliction, trials and suffering but the rewards far outweigh the process.

Think of Joseph; he was proved for 13 years but ruled Egypt for the next 80 years straight; even after the Pharaoh died he still ruled in the place of Pharaoh until he died and the Pharaoh's son now took over,

Wisdom is knowing when your suffering is as a result of Divine Proving or as a result of Witchcraft, Enchantment and Divination.

1 Like

Re: Christianity 101: How To Live Above Sin, Satan And The World by thebookofthomas: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2023
For you to FULLY Master this Rare Art of Persisting in that Divine State (where you get filled with the Holy Ghost and Stay Filled for Prolonged Periods of Time) you will have to inculcate your spiritual activity as a layer either over or a little underneath your other daily activities;

This is the Only Way to make sure you're NEVER too removed from the Presence of the LORD and you're Always in a "Standby State",

With training you can attain a state where you are often praying or worshiping in your heart at all times and you're doing this subconsciously, or you are constantly having spirit-breathed-upon music in the background of your house/your thoughts or you are constantly listening to an audio bible or divinely-inspired message.

You may say this would be difficult but the thing is you're actually already doing this on the negative side as the devil is making sure our minds and hearts are CONSTANTLY being fed with demonically inspired songs, videos, movies, graphic art and words and these draw and attract negative energy to us as we find ourselves feeding off on them subconsciously,

Hence as a Believer it is in your own best interest to RUN AWAY from all forms and appearances of demonic material in the form of secular songs, movies, social media and any other media whose content does not direcly or openly give Glory to ADONAI Elohim.

8. You need to understand that for Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden their lives were divided into ONLY 2 Parts;

a. Having a Divine Encounter with GOD,
b. Keeping Busy Accomplishing Purpose and Preparing for the Next Divine Encounter,

My Dear Believer if you can fashion your life to just consist of these 2 parts your spiritual growth would go a much longer way as it was when they deviated from these 2 parts to have time for gossip and backbiting that was when they were deceived and they fell.

9. Entertainment is 100% compatible with the flesh (your fallen adamic state); however
Spiritual activity is 0% compatible with same flesh,

So to grow in the things of the Spirit you may have to force yourself/train yourself to love prayer, worship, meditation and other activities and to make yourselves do these things without a worship or prayer leader to lead you into it,

If you don't need to be led to commit your favourite sin, why do you need to be led to worship GOD if it isn't for laziness?

10. If you sin one minute; be sure to Confess and Repent at the next,
Find out/Study what made you commit the sin and learn from it,
Yah would give you Grace and Glory to do so in Yeshua's Name!

The more you give yourself to Fervent, Sincere Spiritual Activity in order to Achieve Intimacy and Ecstasy with ADONAI in time you will Receive Grace to not make a habit of sinning.

In time your vibrational frequency would be so powerful and in perfect sync with Divinity that you will become a splitting Image of the GODHead, BODILY!!!

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Once You Start Doing It... With Time, You Will Start Enjoying It. / Seeds Of Destiny 10 April 2023: The Profit Of Prophetic Covering / The Different Types Of Meditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.