Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health (2752 Views)

Kanu’s Medical And Feeding Regimes Emerge Amidst Failing Health Claims / Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri / Wike: APC Trying To Penetrate Our Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Advancedpenis: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nigeria has entered one chance.
Another era of APC manipulations. Today 29th of march, is Tinubu's birthday. Like i warned, Agbado boys are sharing old pictures & videos, of Tinubu in Saudi Arabia. But it's all lies.
Tinubu is still in France, at the American Hospital of Paris

The hospital is located in Neuilly-sur-Seine.
Let's watch tomorrow, if he is going to make any speech, or adress the press.
Since 2009, he has been holding his annual birthday colloquium, until last year 2022, when Abuja-Kaduna train attack happened, on the night of 28th March.

He had to cancel, the colloquium right there at the venue, in front of dignitaries, to show respect to the dead. This year, no known national tragedy has occurred. So what will be his excuse not to at least speak to his supporters, or Nigerians in general, if not for sickness.

We will keep checkmating them .

6 Likes

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Asiwaju is busy with solid plans on how to move Nigeria forward and you are here worrying about pictures? Please leave my Asiwaju alone

17 Likes

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by GeneralPula: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tinubu is still in France, at the American Hospital of Paris

The hospital is located in Neuilly-sur-Seine.
Let's watch tomorrow, if he is going to make any speech, or adress the press.

Okay. Noted..

The others said he’s in UK. We’ve also note that..

Incase any other body sees tinubu in Tunisia or Kuwait, kindly let us know. We appreciate the sportsmanship..

17 Likes

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Fool me once, shame on you!…..Fool me twice, shame on me! It boggles the mind how a country can YET AGAIN sleepwalk into the EXACT same situation they’ve suffered for the last 8 years!? And people still wonder why we’re where we are socially and economically!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Advancedpenis: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju is busy with solid plans on how to move Nigeria forward and you are here worrying about pictures? Please leave my Asiwaju alone

Dey disguise

9 Likes

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Urheadmaster(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Shettima is a tinubu place holder

7 Likes

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Christistruth03: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
At least they have finally agreed that Buhari is President and not a Clone called Jubilee El Sudan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Advancedpenis: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
Just tell us already..

Tinubu has been cloned?

Your cocaine sniffer is seriously sick

3 Likes

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by GeneralPula: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Your cocaine sniffer is seriously sick
What kind of sickness?

2 Likes

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
Just tell us already..

Tinubu has been cloned?

It’ll be near impossible to replicate a CONVINCIBLE Tinubu….goofy mannerisms and all!

1 Like

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Advancedpenis: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Christistruth03:
At least they have finally agreed that Buhati is President and not a Clone called Jubilee El Sudan

Why did you circulate and old video of Bola in Saudi?

9 Likes

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Advancedpenis: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:

What kind of sickness?

The type of sickness that happens to every junkie

3 Likes

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by ganisucks(f): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tinubu is not sick. He's in the UK begging his sponsors not to abandon and dump him. Majority of his sponsors have decided to cut their losses, and salvage what they can by supporting Obi.

1 Like

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Gavinleah(f): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
I knew it was FAKE NEWS grin
Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by GeneralPula: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

It’ll be near impossible to replicate a CONVINCIBLE Tinubu….goofy mannerisms and all!
If you believed buhari was cloned, why don’t you wanna have the same believe for tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by GeneralPula: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:

The type of sickness that happens to every junkie
You must be a Junkie for you have a valid clue..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Advancedpenis: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
Gavinleah:
I knew it was FAKE NEWS grin

Because your cocaine sniffer is hospitalized?

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Advancedpenis: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:

You must be a Junkie for you have a valid clue..

Yes but before it gets to the stage of Bola where I urinate on my body , I will repent

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Jostoman: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
We are not interested.
Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by GeneralPula: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Yes but before it gets to the stage of Bola where I urinate on my body , I will repent
You believe repenting is possible for you?
Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Advancedpenis: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:

You believe repenting is possible for you?

Yes

but will it be possible for Bola ?

Because I noticed he cannot bend his Yansh to pray

1 Like

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by iokpebholo: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
U guys should leave Tinubu alone.. Obidients can be so annoying
Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by GeneralPula: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Yes

but will it be possible for Bola ?

Because I noticed he cannot bend his Yansh to pray
I don’t know about if any Bola has the same issues you’re having.. But I do know that you may never be able to repent except you’re not making enough money..
Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Advancedpenis: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
iokpebholo:

U never see something

1 Like

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Advancedpenis: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
GeneralPula:

I don’t know about if any Bola has the same issues you’re having.. But I do know that you may never be able to repent except you’re not making enough money..

So you mean only people making money will go to heaven?

What about a person who cannot raise his Yansh and bend his head to pray like Bola ?

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by achiever12: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Lolz. So, you expect a drug dealer to move your life forward? How? By feeding you with hard drug?

3 Likes

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Gavinleah(f): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Because your cocaine sniffer is hospitalized?

You don't understand my statement. I said I knew the video that Tinubu was in Mecca yesterday was FAKE NEWS.
Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by IVORY2009(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Dey disguise

Who is she, Iyabethegreat, hand go meet her soon.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Urheadmaster(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
You think you can steal from a stingy man and go free
iokpebholo:

You people didn't get it when Ngige told you that stealing from Obi is a suicide mission tongue

1 Like

Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by babz11(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mumu person wey sick dey do umrah bah?
Re: Exposed : APC Trying To Cover Up Tinubu Failing Health by Advancedpenis: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Gavinleah:

You don't understand my statement. I said I knew the video that Tinubu was in Mecca yesterday was FAKE NEWS.

Oh my mistake

See the video they were circulating

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1640793478450892812?t=dmO0U8ZLvwvECwPMyPtpiw&s=19

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Scammers - A Contrary View / Jonathan Meets With Buhari Behind Closed Doors ! / Nigeria's Railway Project: Derailed Too Many Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.