Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team (40408 Views)

Police Holds Meeting Over Bus Drivers Protest In Lagos. / Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Akharmony: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
amd the idiotic MC is dashing millions of nairas to celebrities all in the name of show off. .
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by saintrow1: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
nwabuking24c:
This is exactly what we want going forward. They should even increase it from 25K to 50K per day. Their blocked heads need to learn a bitter lesson the hard way. Please Lagos State Govt. should increase the levy to 50K per day. Let Agbero levy be transferred to passengers as fares, let them pay it. That is what they all voted for. Nobody should damn complain. Agberos, Bus drivers and passengers should enjoy the dividend of their votes and democrazy.

I remember one man promised to solve the Agbero situation in Lagos by proposing to take them off the streets of Lagos. grin

Ndi ara!! Una never see anything yet.

sukudi stop sweating on top Lagos matter, killings are going on in your useless region, focus your devilish energy on that and leave Lagos (a Yoruba state alone). In the north bandits are destroying farms and killing farmers for refusing to pay tax. Mc oluomo is not killing anyone, if those drivers think the money is too much, they should raise the issue with the union and solve it. learn to mind your business, you and your rat tribe will never govern Lagos. agberos are operating violently in the east eating each others meat. focus on that one, your people are selling their organs just to make it to Lagos, focus on that one, your people are filling up jails in India and other Asian countries, focus your energy on that one.
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by CENI: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
I know some of the bus drivers and conductors protesting now were used as thugs during the election. They should allow MC Olomo or whatever and his masters, to recoup the money spent on them during the election.
Any sha I'm sorry for the masses.
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Autobot05: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
cheesy
Only God knows how much I love this news ..
Say no to tribalism and vote the right person next time, but until then ....... let's enjoy the extortion

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by jimyjames(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

E be like say Ur brain dey pain you.

One Fulani man will buy the whole of that EVIL FOREST called south east
And they can't buy land to rear their cow's?
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Kabirudeen25(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hatrick01:
As an agbadorian wey i be, wetin dem dey do us for lagos dey sweet my belle....grin grin grin

And again, igbos should leave our lagos alone for us, let us suffer alone grin grin grin

God Bless Mc Oluomo

Pls Bring More Taxes To Us.
😂😂😂
Chai omo these drivers too wicked oo.. grin
Dem know say the suffer too sweet that is why they chased we igbos away from Lagos so that we will not enjoy the suffer with them..Kai grin
I really envy them, and I join you to implore the Lagos State government to bring more taxes and also triple the 13k levy so that the suffer go yafun yafun grin

What a lucky bunch grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by HilcomTech(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
jimyjames:

They are nomadic....
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by yelanst(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Unfortunately, I didn't see any Okoro or Chinedu complaining from the article. Na still the same people dey complain. Indeed, bad governance knows no tribe or religion!! That's why we must all rise up and select the best leaders at anytime irrespective of the tribe or religion where such Leaders come from.
I thought Lagos will have been liberated from the hands of the criminal gang running it just the same way Abia State has been liberated. And I believe Abians will smile going forward. I think Lagos State should adopt the Soludo model in Anambra to tackle the menace of Agbero in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by yom2(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jessyjeff:
What they are doing in Lagos is like allowing the mafia run government agencies.

The masses will have brutal stories to tell . Unfortunately, those Agberos have no atom of sympathy in their blood! They are like vampires.
same way the danfo drivers too and conductors
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by jimyjames(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
LILTJAY:
but igbos dominated jails worldwide than the fulanis in the pass 8yrs grin grin grin

Is that why Fulani's turned to bandit's to survive in past 8 yrs ?
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by sukar886: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Una never see anything , fools
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Hatrick01: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=Kabirudeen25 post=122151807]
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Hatrick01: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
jimyjames:
Upper Cut grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by yom2(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Govt really needs to tackle the menace of agberos in our society. I doubt they give any meaningful percentage of the money to the govt sef. They go about drinking and clubbing with the money.
while all the roads where they are collecting this money are full of pot holes causing traffic gridlock. Africa
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by jimyjames(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

They are nomadic....
Good, Wanderers ,that's what they are , they got no lands
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Hatrick01: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Zonefree:
You and I know the mod that did that.
na Mind44
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Freemon: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/lagos-residents-stranded-as-commercial-bus-drivers-protest-extortions/
The Igbo people want to spoil Lagos for us. Why are they protesting when they are not even logosians.
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by chaloskyx: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
ahah eko o ni baje o but wait you think he wont recoup the funds he spent on those election thugs moreover Lagos state is owned and controlled by them so you better pay up if you want to continue living there rubbish!!!!
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by BluntCrazeMan: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Na so we go dey see am.

They will mete out their revenge on the whole of Lagos
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by Doyou2019: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ogamysamo:
he is a good man but political godism mindset have.... i mean done something somewhere that is making him to misbehave

How can you be a good man and let this injustice continue? What happened to throwing in the towel? This is the same excuse we kept making for the VP o
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by ini4brandon(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Those guys are really organized with MC at the top.
For those not familiar with how agberos work in Lagos, watch this BBC documentary to get a glimpse...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QirvYXIEscM

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by HilcomTech(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
jimyjames:

Good, Wanderers ,that's what they are , they got no lands

Because they chose not to have.
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by jimyjames(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

Because they chose not to have.
They chose not to have but buhari was begging for ruga policy?
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by HilcomTech(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
jimyjames:

They chose not to have but buhari was begging for ruga policy?

With or without ruga, your fulani masters can go anywhere they like.
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by jimyjames(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

With or without ruga, your fulani masters can go anywhere they like.

Lol , answer the question, why beg for ruga ? , why not just buy the lands instead, cause one fulani man can buy the entire south east , 6 fulani men can buy the entire Nigeria? Or is turning to bandit's better?
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by ufotunang: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
Wahala for who vote Sanwoolu .
. That is why the agberos wanted sanwo olu to win the election
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by ufotunang: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
I do not know how lagos can solve this agberos illegal activities and problems especially now that APC is in power in that state
Re: Lagos Residents Stranded As Bus Drivers Protest ‘extortions’ By MC Oluomo Team by TwoPheus: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
This is just the beginning of terrible things to encounter under Tinubu/Mc Olumo administration. Funny enough, some of these drivers complaining joined them to terrify/molest/assault members of non APC parties, mostly in Lagos.
They gleefully helped in ballot box snatching, one begins to wonder whether suffer no dey tire some people.
I repeat, this is just the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari / Dino Melaye, Dangote, Otedola And Saraki Hang Out Together (Photos) / #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.