Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Taraba Governor-elect, Agbu Kefas Receives Certificate Of Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Governor-elect, Agbu Kefas Receives Certificate Of Return (498 Views)

Profile Of Agbu Kefas, Taraba Governor-Elect / Col. Agbu Kefas Wins Taraba Governorship Election In A Landslide / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (2) (3) (4)

Taraba Governor-elect, Agbu Kefas Receives Certificate Of Return by Triton1996(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
The governor-elect of Taraba state, Agbu Kefas has received his certificate of return from the Independent national electoral commission (INEC) today Wednesday, 29th Of March, 2023.

The governor-elect after the presentation appreciated the people of Taraba for believing in him and electing him as the governor of the state.

He made it known that the mandate is for everyone in the state including young, old, male, females, Muslims and Christians and all lovers of Taraba state.

Re: Taraba Governor-elect, Agbu Kefas Receives Certificate Of Return by Ogamysamo: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Congratulations Mr Governor Abi na His Excellency Governor.

I Am Happy That You Are Given A Certificate Of Return, May It Not Be A Certificate To Be Returned.
Re: Taraba Governor-elect, Agbu Kefas Receives Certificate Of Return by Ogamysamo: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Triton1996:

The governor-elect of Taraba state, Agbu Kefas has received his certificate of return from the Independent national electoral commission (INEC) today Wednesday, 29th Of March, 2023.

The governor-elect after the presentation appreciated the people of Taraba for believing in him and electing him as the governor of the state.

He made it known that the mandate is for everyone in the state including young, old, male, females, Muslims and Christians and all lovers of Taraba state.

2 commentaries and then i leave the stage.

1. first and 4most i just hope you can see beyond your nose.

2. second and 2most:meaning it is less relevant compare to the first one. shey you get?
in (2face voice)nigeria disappoint me, this is a confusion o...
is it certificate of entrance or certificate of return? where person never dey before e don de return.
NIGERIA I HAIL O
Re: Taraba Governor-elect, Agbu Kefas Receives Certificate Of Return by didroon43: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
All these people sha. They have successfully turned Nigeria upside down.

Troublemakers: Why Do Nigerian Leaders Love Committing Crimes In USA and UK? / Wole Soyinka Blast Datti Ahmed Say Remarks Is A Kind Of Do-or-die Attitude [VID] / This Was The Reason I Was Banned.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9