Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) (57424 Views)

Doctors Perform World’s First Penis, Scrotum Transplant! / Doctors Perform Brain Surgery On Wrong Patient In Kenya>>video<< / The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by spiceadole: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nice one . God knows I don’t like doctors as a partner. Lailai I can’t.

That's fine.
Your choice.
My husband and I are doctors.
I couldn't imagine not having a doctor as a partner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by spiceadole: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Not the original poster, but if you are looking for a spouse that would be home by 6 pm for supper, it isn't a medical doctor

Depending on the specialty, your spouse can be called to the hospital at 2am in the morning for an emergency.

And yes, he or she comes home and is tired, and upset, and stressed.

Lame reason.

Funny how people think doctors work round the clock.

I have friends who are not doctors and they are even busier than I am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
spiceadole:

That's fine.
Your choice.
My husband and I are doctors.
I couldn't imagine not having a doctor as a partner.
If you are cool with it, your choice.
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Karlifate: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Martartins:

In other climes, we find families who practice a profession for generations. There families of footballers, military personnel, civil servants and more.

Keyword: African.

The above is what your comment centred on, and it's what I addressed.
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by charlesdinho(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
since as a graduate i did not study a professional course, i pray God almighty gives me a doctor, lawyer, an engineer and of course, an accountant as my children, amen
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nice
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by aestake: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kindledlight:

Why do you want me to ask her.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
The Senior Doctor must be a very proud father.
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Thoceen: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Fantabulous!
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
kilonshele101:
Beautiful!

Baby doctor should wear the gloves properly next time.
Hahaha
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by advanceDNA: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Do you know me too well to have made that conclusion? I’m entitled to make choices so does everyone else.

Iyaebe... we know u for this forum naaa... grin

Tinubu supporter...always looking for rich man and hating on men make smalldecent living

U are not nice joor... grin
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
advanceDNA:

Iyaebe... we know u for this forum naaa... grin

Tinubu supporter...always looking for rich man and hating on men make smalldecent living

U are not nice joor... grin
How does supporting Tinubu makes me bad? It means you are a bad person as well for supporting Obi. And where have you seen me hating on men who make small decent living? All these you programmed in your head and not for me please. We are all not nice if we should go by your definition of niceness
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by waistbead: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Not the original poster, but if you are looking for a spouse that would be home by 6 pm for supper, it isn't a medical doctor

Depending on the specialty, your spouse can be called to the hospital at 2am in the morning for an emergency.

And yes, he or she comes home and is tired, and upset, and stressed.

Eziokwu Nnam! Loves him regardless 💋❤️ God bless all the great Doctors out there 🙏🙏
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by advanceDNA: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How does supporting Tinubu makes me bad? It means you are a bad person as well for supporting Obi. And where have you seen me hating on men who make small decent living? All these you programmed in your head and not for me please. We are all not nice if we should go by your definition of niceness

I ddnt say u are not nice because u support tinubu....u dont know how to read....

and i dont do politics... u see why u are not nice now grin
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
advanceDNA:

I ddnt say u are not nice because u support tinubu....u dont know how to read....

and i dont do politics... u see why u are not nice now grin
Are you also nice? And besides are you a medical doctor?
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Ebony2King: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you wish to discuss about redpill go to that thread and mention me there so we can discuss better
I no wan discuss anything with u abeg. Carry ya hairy balls go sidon one corner
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by uchman(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
Whenever he makes mistake, his father will scold him
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by NAC1666: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
onthehill:
A Nigerian medical doctor, Tochukwu Eneh, joined his father, who is also a doctor, to perform a surgery, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, he shared their photos during and after the surgery.

He captioned the photos;
Nice one...#igboamaka. unlike one agboro father and son in Lagos park.(if u know u know)

https://twitter.com/tochukwu_eneh/status/1641007604292804608?t=lpjUcaFGRexycW1RT_Zgog&s=19
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
onthehill:
A Nigerian medical doctor, Tochukwu Eneh, joined his father, who is also a doctor, to perform a surgery, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, he shared their photos during and after the surgery.

He captioned the photos;

https://twitter.com/tochukwu_eneh/status/1641007604292804608?t=lpjUcaFGRexycW1RT_Zgog&s=19
you can tell a Nigerian hospital from other country's, just look around
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by maisauki: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
Great!
May they live long together
We've got to do generational profession/trade/business etc whereby what the father does is passed down to the son and to the grandson etc. Look at the Rothschild family, Kennedy's, Bush family...
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by diggindeep: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
histemple:

The person whose comment you responded to, raised concerns about the state of the theatre and not the outcome of the surgery.

Result and not report.
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by diggindeep: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
If you know about surgical procedures and activities, you wouldn’t ask such a question.

If the surgery was successful, what about the aftermath complications that may arise as a result of unhygienic and unsterile procedures and environmental?

I have grown pass just arguing based on one internet picture.

Especially when it's obvious that much was even achieved with little resources available.

Bottomline, a father and son saved a life with little medical resources available.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Richbillal: 12:04am On Mar 30, 2023
grin u think so I am planning to marry 2 wife, first a full house wife with business minded, and a carrier woman (doctor) and will have 2 children (girls) and she can be a full time doctor, me just wishing 😔😁(quote author=histemple post=122154734]

Be ready also for a life of loneliness and boredom.[/quote]

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:11am On Mar 30, 2023
onthehill:

He captioned the photos;

Though your dad..

You were just an apprentice in the room.
A help-hand
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by CDCEO001: 3:34am On Mar 30, 2023
Good job Dad and Son.
But why their clothes come de rumple like that na?
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:23am On Mar 30, 2023
Amotolongbo:
That is so nice.

Just a bit sceptical about the setting of the theatre
what are you skeptical about. Is it theatre via does surgery or the doctors? Bugatti o
Volkswagen o
All na motor
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by wany(f): 4:31am On Mar 30, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Lol!...Don't worry. Those surgeons know the antibiotic cover they'd use for the patient. Nigerian surgeons work in very limited environment and have to make do with whatever OR they have
which sometimes end in premium tears undecided
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by juman(m): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Savers of lives are like gods themselves.
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by Naijafornow: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2023
onthehill:

He captioned the photos;

I hope they didn’t forget anything inside the patient. Nigerian dokita, I fia una

Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2023
That operating room will be like fun. I wonder d discussions that will be going on there.
It's not different from when a dad who is a road side mechanic is putting his little son through the trade.
Re: Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nice one . God knows I don’t like doctors as a partner. Lailai I can’t.

You didn't need to mention that here for us all to know. It's totally and completely irrelevant and nobody cares why you don't like doctors as a partner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases / David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.