Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,683 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect (20362 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner / Ganduje Congratulates Kano State Governor-Elect, Abba Yusuf (Photo) / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by Bintdawood(f): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Madallah da Gawuna🙌
Blessings follow you🙌🙌
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by Lovenorth: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
That is why I like our Northern politics
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Kano people are wiser than lagosians.
Don't compare Kano to lagos... No way GRV could have won he wasn't even worth it self.. Kano politics and Lagos Politics aren't the same

1 Like

Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by slan87(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
RichDad1:
I’ve always maintained that there was an unwritten and back door agreement between Tinubu and Kwankwanso. The votes NNPP got in the NW could have naturally gone to Atiku and that would have been the game changer.
Similar to what he had with Wike and Seyi Makinde.
Aside Tonye Cole who was obviously being used by Amechi, every other APC candidates have congratulated the winners in their states.
Don’t ever underrate Tinubu!!!!

@the bolded, you just nailed it.
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Don't compare Kano to lagos... No way GRV could have won he wasn't even worth it self.. Kano politics and Lagos Politics aren't the same
So why did they try to truncate the process on election Day? They even went as far as physically restraining people from voting! shocked cheesy grin
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by Laple0541(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bitter Obi should follow suit

If the election is conducted 100times, Tinubu will win 100times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by Mrfixitt(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Lagos needs liberation from Tinubu's milking. If you understand what I mean then you're wise
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
RichDad1:
I’ve always maintained that there was an unwritten and back door agreement between Tinubu and Kwankwanso. The votes NNPP got in the NW could have naturally gone to Atiku and that would have been the game changer.
Aside Tonye Cole who was obviously being used by Amechi, every other APC candidates have congratulated the winners in their states.

Yet, he had to rig elections in different states
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by ufuosman(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
Very good
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by MartinsD12(m): 12:02am On Mar 30, 2023
EagleSquare1:
But I thought LP won Kano. It's a stolen mandate.

I understand you are trying to be sarcastic.
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by Goodnigga: 2:24am On Mar 30, 2023
RichDad1:

stop capping nonsense!! Why didn't he step down?
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by BluntCrazeMan: 3:16am On Mar 30, 2023
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-apcs-gawuna-accepts-defeat-congratulates-kano-gov-elect/

If he felt that NNPP (Or INEC) cheated...
He should definitely head straight to the tribunal..

It is his right.
It is the only right thing to do in such a situation..

GOING TO COURT DOESN'T MEAN CHALLENGING THE WILL OF GOD.

RATHER, IT MEANS: “MAKING SURE THAT WHAT HAPPENED WAS ACTUALLY THE WILL OF GOD”..

Thus,, if he calmly accepted defeat, then it means that he knew he didn't really win.
And that if any cheating actually happened - then, even if he upturned all of the cheatings - he still wouldn't have won.

That was why he calmly accepted defeat.
Which also is the right thing to do in such a situation too.
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by BluntCrazeMan: 3:19am On Mar 30, 2023
RichDad1:

Reno thought it was Only Peter-Obi (and Peter-Obi alone) was the one who injured Atiku’s votes..
He cried bitterly over the PDP-Loss for like three weeks straight..
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:53am On Mar 30, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Lagos needs liberation from Tinubu's milking. If you understand what I mean then you're wise
and na foolish GRV be the liberation... Mtcheew...

1 Like

Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:54am On Mar 30, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

So why did they try to truncate the process on election Day? They even went as far as physically restraining people from voting! shocked cheesy grin

in my polling unit and many other places it was peaceful yet APC won... So say something else... No way GRV would have won... Anyone preferring GRV to sanwolu is just naive

1 Like

Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
in my polling unit and many other places it was peaceful yet APC won... So say something else... No way GRV would have won... Anyone preferring GRV to sanwolu is just naive
U sef grin

Did I tell you that I am supporting GRV? Tell me where I mentioned that... I am a fan of Sanwolu for your information.

What I am trying to point out is that the barbaric behaviour displayed during the governorship elections was not necessary, it was not needed, since they were cocksure that they will win the election with 100% certainty.

Lagos is not an ordinary state, it is world-class. That sordid behaviour was shocking, not expected from a state or city like this, it sends a very bad message to both international and local observers.
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2023
iykofias:
It was a true reflection of the peoples wish, unlike what happened at the presidential election

Your wishes ain't everyone's wishes

1 Like

Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by Dapson73(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2023
Ofolete:

The most useless people in Nigeria are ofe nmanu. They contribute nothing for the growth of the nation rather they are foolish consumers who destroy properties of others. Go to any state in Nigeria, you can find a place called housa village, you will also find Igbo dominated places in all the states but Yorubas with useless sense cannot travel let alone building. They don't believe in oneness and unity. They cannot trust anyone. Very terrible.

You sound empty.
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by Chiefsir(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2023
RichDad1:

You are free to write anything from the comfort of your living room. The governorship candidate of APC in delta state , Sen Omo Agege , has he congratulated the winner (PDP). You folks claim to know but have no reliable information

Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by garfield1: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2023
Karlifate:
As it should be. 👌

"Just that you do the right thing.
The rest doesn't matter."

— Marcus Aurelius

Pax romana
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by untoldtruth: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

U sef grin

Did I tell you that I am supporting GRV? Tell me where I mentioned that... I am a fan of Sanwolu for your information.

What I am trying to point out is that the barbaric behaviour displayed during the governorship elections was not necessary, it was not needed, since they were cocksure that they will win the election with 100% certainty.

Lagos is not an ordinary state, it is world-class. That sordid behaviour was shocking, not expected from a state or city like this, it sends a very bad message to both international and local observers.
World class? muahahaha!
Even Africa is third world, so wherein pray, does world class emerge from the anus of the world. Bruhv, you legit spiced up my day, thanks! 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by Goldmaxx(f): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Dapson73:
Aboki are far better than IPOB mentality people.

I commend you sir.
Seun
Re: APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect by OLOKOESHIN: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Kano people are wiser than lagosians.
Tell us your Ipob state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan / Aisha Alhassan Visits Buhari (Photos) / Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.