Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) (61063 Views)

Pastor Isong Shares Edited Photo Of Blessing Ceo’s Bold Outfit / Falz, Odunlade Adekola, Basketmouth & Don Jazzy Dressed As Women In Edited Photo / Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by finallybusy: 4:11am On Mar 30, 2023
Her body is recyclable. Yuck.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 5:37am On Mar 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Pastor should stop playing hide and seek game and go straight to the point. Blessing is cheap, she will accept any offer

Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by Dpharisee: 5:37am On Mar 30, 2023
pocohantas:
The edited version looks better, if we are being sincere.
If only someone close will show it to her and tell her some truth
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 5:41am On Mar 30, 2023
chatinent:
How could she look comfortable wearing sth that’s showing her laps with rusty strech marks?

Exactly what I thought. But at least she is honest to show it off before the rumble. Because I will be pissed off if I see those marks.

I understand the market demands big yansh, but these girls should get it done with an experienced doctor. To me, natural remains the best.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 5:43am On Mar 30, 2023
pocohantas:

You are right. Toke’s own changed for worse after touch up. Same with BBN Khloe. They probably start aiming for perfection and end up messing it all up. I also read on Nwanneka’s page that not doing enough post-surgery massage, sitting on the ass immediately and not wearing faja can ruin the shape too. It is very serious work.

I am curious, apart from demand by the sugar-daddies and big boys for women with big yansh, why do they undergo the knife seeing pictures of those who underwent the same process?
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by Zico777(m): 6:07am On Mar 30, 2023
grin
Zonefree:
Pastor should stop playing hide and seek game and go straight to the point. Blessing is cheap, she will accept any offer.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by alobright17(m): 6:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Quest7777:
It's this kind of seductive fashion that makes some people reason the design originated from Marine Kingdom. cool
what is marine kingdom and where is there location and designers names?
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by Penisman: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Jamesbiodun:

Like how your mum been lash by your pastor and you watching in HD omo irankiiran

I personally watched your old wretched mother being fvcked by a madman at upper iweka. May God by his special grace punisssh your father wrinkled penniss till he dies of pains.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by Luckysbab: 6:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Are the folks in the picture barbarians? undecided

2. Slang! undecided

They are from way back and we'll take it they didn't know better, cos that was the main deal at that time.

A slang you obviously made up yourself. No universal acceptance.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by occfx: 7:03am On Mar 30, 2023
onthehill:
Nigerian Pastor Shares Edited Photo Of Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Photos)

Nigerian pastor, Ab Isong has shared an edited photo of Blessing CEO in which her one-legged outfit was covered with Catholic Women Organization (CWO) wrapper, IGBERETV reports.

The Akwa Ibom pastor captioned the photo;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iMvcUYmVATVasBgZJaiYWihaKW4Sr6da4PjyaSxdPru8aBz7Tgq6XMbunapHFCbZl&id=1487871316

Blessing CEO's outfit got mixed reactions since she posted the photos on her social media pages.

https://igberetvnews.com/1442024/nigerian-pastor-shares-edited-photo-blessing-ceos-one-legged-outfit-photos/

Description of a damaged woman... Looked into her eyes all I see is misery. How does she see the dirty legs on the net with comfort? Na wa
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by pocohantas(f): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Gerrard59:

I am curious, apart from demand by the sugar-daddies and big boys for women with big yansh, why do they undergo the knife seeing pictures of those who underwent the same process?

I wish I can answer that. I never do nyash before and nobody near me done do am.

But you know what they say that a mad person doesn’t agree he/she is mad. Maybe it doesn’t look that bad in their own eyes or they are convinced theirs would look better after the surgery. That is the only explanation I can come up with it.

I have seen a few, on IG, that does not look that bad, but are very unreal.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2023
Hoes will always be hoes. No matter how them package am.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Penisman:

I personally watched your old wretched mother being fvcked by a madman at upper iweka. May God by his special grace punisssh your father wrinkled penniss till he dies of pains.

It’s true, your uncle show me the video when your mother was been fvcked by the madman grin grin
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by solexybaba(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Emmastan291:
From Blessing CEO to Blessing CWO....

She has gotten the attention she was looking for.
no b smal c w o. U gat me lafffffing hard
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Dear Albino, you better behave yourself.

I am not one of your church members
Not being a member of our ministry is not an excuse to lose your senses. There are wise people in every religion,aspire to be one.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by adebambo13d: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2023
Una don cover the unclothedness of those who have no clothes finish, so stay na those who like to dey wear half cloth remain? Nonsense! Una don cover the unclothedness of those who have no clothes finish, so stay na those who like to dey wear half cloth remain? Nonsense! ...
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Eeeewww disgusting!! embarassed ugilee woman with blaack rash filled bottom
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by Felimax(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2023
wahalawahala:
but oyinbo ppl dey naked pass yet na we black wey dey form righteous dey back back.. na we even dey act all crazy join

You don be oyinbo!
E Pele! Your case is follow come ( factory fitted) nobody can do anything about it.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by chatinent: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Gerrard59:

Exactly what I thought. But at least she is honest to show it off before the rumble. Because I will be pissed off if I see those marks.

I understand the market demands big yansh, but these girls should get it done with an experienced doctor. To me, natural remains the best.

The market demands big yansh, and skin toning, with a touch of body showoff, agreed. But not showing us dried stretch marks that can rewire, kanji dam.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by JasonScoolari: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Not being a member of our ministry is not an excuse to lose your senses. There are wise people in every religion,aspire to be one.
Take your albinism far away you cunning fraudster

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
EriMma1:
Chicken brains everywhere. At her age she doesn't know how to do the right thing. Tell me how this one will raise godly children?

I used to think people who dare to wear such usually have flawless skin. Na him this one with dull and uneven skin tone too come join. Na wa o.

She's too old for this kinda trashy clothes. Just too old
let's see ur skin.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by Lovelydaisies: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
The work never finish. He for put scarf and big black handbag.

Our ladies need to do better. It might be too late, but I'll work on the ones in my home. If we do all that in our little circles, we might just make the difference. It might not surface now, but few years down the line, we shall see the fruits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Take your albinism far away you cunning fraudster
A fraudster without a history of defrauding anyone is worth listening to.
Start using your brain,bro.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by JasonScoolari: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Danniedpastor:

A fraudster without a history of defrauding anyone is worth listening to.
Start using your brain,bro.
Albino, maintain your lane. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by 77star: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
chatinent:

The market demands big yansh, and skin toning, with a touch of body showoff, agreed. But not showing us dried stretch marks that can rewire, kanji dam.
Hi chatinent

Please u are one of the few good pple here that we have and you are also one of the omniknowest we have here when it concerns online stuff.

[b]My question is;

[3/30, 2:19 PM] *MORE EXPLANATION ON HOW BO..... WORKS*

*We Trade with hard currency here like bitcoin, Kuwait currency, Forest Trading,and other fast mining coins We make 3tripple gain of your donation and send you two parts and we benefit one part Example if you invest with 50k within 1hour We make profit of 150k then in 1hour we send 100k to you then profit 50k. This is not mmm or ponzi scheme where they merge people to donate for each other!*

*No scam*
*No scheme*
*Ponzi*
*No referral*
*100% legit*
*No delay to get paid*

*(you pay directly and We credit your account directly)*
[3/30, 2:22 PM] *BO... PACKAGE RANGES FROM*.

*STUDENT PACKAGES*🎁

*20,000 TO GET 40,000*
*25,000 TO GET 50,000*

*SALARY PACKAGES*🎁
*30,000 TO GET 60,000*
*40,000 TO GET 80,000*
*50,000 TO GET 100,000*

*BUSINESS PACKAGES* 🎁
*100,000 TO GET 200,000*
*200,000 TO GET 400,000*
*500,000 TO GET 1,000,000*
*NOTE:👉 we credit your account after 1hour of REGISTRATION*[/b]

Please how legit is this before I get nvest the little money I use my whole life to save into it, please 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by chatinent: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
77star:

Hi chatinent[/b]

Please u are one of the few good pple here that we have and you are also one of the omniknowest we have here when it concerns online stuff.

[b]My question is;

[3/30, 2:19 PM] *MORE EXPLANATION ON HOW BO..... WORKS*

*We Trade with hard currency here like bitcoin, Kuwait currency, Forest Trading,and other fast mining coins We make 3tripple gain of your donation and send you two parts and we benefit one part Example if you invest with 50k within 1hour We make profit of 150k then in 1hour we send 100k to you then profit 50k. This is not mmm or ponzi scheme where they merge people to donate for each other!*

*No scam*
*No scheme*
*Ponzi*
*No referral*
*100% legit*
*No delay to get paid*

*(you pay directly and We credit your account directly)*
[3/30, 2:22 PM] *BO... PACKAGE RANGES FROM*.

*STUDENT PACKAGES*🎁

*20,000 TO GET 40,000*
*25,000 TO GET 50,000*

*SALARY PACKAGES*🎁
*30,000 TO GET 60,000*
*40,000 TO GET 80,000*
*50,000 TO GET 100,000*

*BUSINESS PACKAGES* 🎁
*100,000 TO GET 200,000*
*200,000 TO GET 400,000*
*500,000 TO GET 1,000,000*
*NOTE:👉 we credit your account after 1hour of REGISTRATION*[/b]

Please how legit is this before I get nvest the little money I use my whole life to save into it, please 🙏🙏🙏

Don't invest bro.

It's con artistry. Your money will go!

I'm not omniknowest tho
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Albino, maintain your lane. grin
Proudly albino.
You should go and learn respect.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by 77star: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
chatinent:

Don't invest bro.

It's con artistry. Your money will go!

I'm not omniknowest tho
Thanks boss

At the emboldened, please why?

Some are giving testimony that is why I decided to seek your helping hand

At the omniknowest, I'm sorry at that

It's just a way of complimenting you for most of the valuable knowledge you share here.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by chatinent: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
77star:

Thanks boss

At the emboldened, please why?

Some are giving testimony that is why I decided to seek your helping hand

At the omniknowest, I'm sorry at that

It's just a way of complimenting you for most of the valuable knowledge you share here.

It's scam. And those reviews you saw are programmed too to authenticate it as non-scam. But it is what it is: scam. And that format is outdated.

Anywhere you are promised that your money will be doubled, it's scam.

By the way, the word omniknowest is derogatory. Apology accepted.
Re: Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) by 77star: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
chatinent:

It's scam. And those reviews you saw are programmed too to authenticate it as non-scam. But it is what it is: scam. And that format is outdated.

Anywhere you are promised that your money will be doubled, it's scam.

By the way, the word omniknowest is derogatory. Apology accepted.
I don't mean it in a derogatory or insultive way though,
Anyways, thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.