Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago (3118 Views)

More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri / Sign The Petition To Review Bola Tinubu's Drug Dealings In USA / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
The drug lord has no where to hide. Laugh off their noises and distractions, they are in a fix. They have 14 days left to produce evidences. Let them shout, it's inconsequential. I have not joined the noise nor replied them because it has no meaning. We're now in the Court. Tinubu should meet us in Court.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by EastAlchemist: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
What happened in the beginning ?
God created heaven and earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by sainttwist1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
North4Obi23:
We're getting to the point where everything will return to the beginning.
pele

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by duro2chang(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wailers will wail taya aswear. The op has opened many books or threads of lamentation today.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:
Wailers will wail taya aswear. The op has opened many books or threads of lamentation today.
We'll know who is actually a wailer with time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by yarimo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
North4Obi23:
We're getting to the point where everything will return to the beginning.
WE ?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by duro2chang(m): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
North4Obi23:

We'll know who is actually a wailer with time.
Na you go wail and wail and wail. Make we laff kikikikikiki! Obi will continue to fail. E go cry again. An effeminate obi will never be president

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by Blake755: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nothing surprised me just hustle forget out come of this election suffer no get tribe and e no dey do discrimination 💯
Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by alanto: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nzobu nzobu. Nothing come out...
Didn't we warn you when you were investing all your emotions on obi? Insulting everybody up. And down and expecting the people you insult everyday to vote for you...

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
duro2chang:
Obi lap dog are you in pain?
You don't mean it?
Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
We don sit don for Court dey wait.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by malcom1X: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
My question is this.

If the supreme court interprets in court that they were wrong in 2009 and that the AND FCT means it's not 25% in FCT. According to the constitution.

Can Buhari then sue the supreme court and declare that he won In 2009 and so extend his stay in Aso rock or demand for some compensation of sort.

I'm not a lawyer na question I dey ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by KanwuliaExtra: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yes ooooooh!

Yes BABBBBIES!
Who’s ya “DADDY”? cheesy
Back to the real matters , . . . 😆😆😆😆😆
Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by kk2027: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
POTUS did not congratulate us grin grin grin

Drug offense is very serious in US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
malcom1X:
My question is this.

If the supreme court interprets in court that they were wrong in 2009 and that the AND FCT means it's not 25% in FCT. According to the constitution.

Can Buhari then sue the supreme court and declare that he won In 2009 and so extend his stay in Aso rock or demand for some compensation of sort.

Toh, matters arising.
Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by malcom1X: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
North4Obi23:

Toh, matters arising.

Omo it no easy.
Everything just dey one kind
Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2023
malcom1X:
My question is this.

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2023
kk2027:
POTUS did not congratulate us grin grin grin

Drug offense is very serious in US
Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2023
malcom1X:
My question is this.

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by Okoroawusa: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2023
Awon eleyi ti ya were..... They see Tinubu in their dreams continuously these days

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Awon eleyi ti ya were..... They see Tinubu in their dreams continuously these days
You never start shaking
Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
North4Obi23:
The drug lord has no where to hide. Laugh off their noises and distractions, they are in a fix. They have 14 days left to produce evidences. Let them shout, it's inconsequential. I have not joined the noise nor replied them because it has no meaning. We're now in the Court. Tinubu should meet us in Court.
Re: BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago by Christistruth03: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Peter Obi’s Election loss really pained them

It has been over a month and they haven’t yet recovered

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria:leaders Stole More Than $ 380 Billions, What About European Leaders? / Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu, A Viable Investment / North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.