Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) (44236 Views)

Perm Secs’ Appointments: Some Govt Directors Can’t Operate Computers – HOS / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo / Ambode Retired 21 Perm Secs To Enable Tinubu’s Ex-PA, Okunola Become Hos -Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by SpatialKing(m): 4:49am On Mar 30, 2023
gawu1:

Have they ever being part of the country? If not because one of them wants to rule the Zoo now, which one of them do you think will abandoned his developer job for appointment in the Zoo cool

So because of that punish the entire region and her people..
Remember, Bokoharam are Northerners demanding for an Islamic country
How come no body is attributing that to all Northerners
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by tyinfinity: 5:05am On Mar 30, 2023
Nnamdi kanu is the life permanent secretary of south East
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Gaabasky: 5:16am On Mar 30, 2023
This is kind of coded position I want. No gragra n codedly u will be making your money with secured job
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by dinachi(m): 5:33am On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by babydioku(f): 5:36am On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:
Kelode
Seems Igbos are no longer part of this country

North East getting three PS appointments while none from south east
stop calling igbos
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by FireUpNow(m): 5:40am On Mar 30, 2023
Saying goodbye with appointment
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by DenreleDave(m): 6:11am On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:

A student from Anambra must score more than 140.

While Zamfara only needs less than 10

It is easy.. Student from South East has a lot of special centers unlike the north dt doesn't encourage such habits.

So its fair
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by DenreleDave(m): 6:11am On Mar 30, 2023
babydioku:

stop calling igbos

And why shud he stop?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by olasaad(f): 6:18am On Mar 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Routine appointments. There are retirements from the Civil Service every blessed day.
If you are the one, will you say because it's an injury time appointment, you won't collect it.

Routine appointments that is not applied to the Nigeria Customs Service. Abi those ones are forbidden from reaching the apex of their career.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by HilcomTech(m): 6:21am On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:
Kelode

They are reaping what they sowed

Besides, Igbos dominate the super eagles yet you are not complaining
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:22am On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:
North has 4. South has 2. What's wrong with this Buhariiii?
Northwest 2,
North East 2,
South West 1,
South South 1.

There's no balance in this appointment. FG need to show total federalism. Not even 1 Ibo to appease the South East.

I disagree. The FG headed by Buhari massively favoured the north.
una go just open mouth waa talk anyhow... Did u see estakor man there? Abi na only Igbo de Nigeria.. ain't there Igbos permanent secretary already...?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Enemyofpeace: 6:23am On Mar 30, 2023
Na so this man go finish him tenure without considering me for a political appointment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by HilcomTech(m): 6:25am On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:

A student from Anambra must score more than 140.

While Zamfara only needs less than 10

Why don't you tell us Anambra scores 100000

Besides, Igbos dominate the super eagles yet you are not complaining
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Goodday90:
I believe the poster of that comment is an Igbo and he complained about his own people,these other affected tribes have their own mouths,I don’t know how the shoe itches an urhobo or Benin because I am not from there

You are Yoruba,the Fulani can’t do no wrong according to your people
You guys were the same demented people who were always following Obi’s appointments and labeling it “ibo agenda” now you see nothing wrong with these

One day the chicken will come home to roost
Igbos she shut up... Nigeria has over 300 tribes besides civil service is always quota based
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by xangerar: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:
Kelode

Appointments of Permanent Secretaries are based on quota vacancy. When PS from igbo states retire, they would be replaced by others from that state. Each appointment is based on state and if a vacancy now exists in such state by reason of retirement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by HilcomTech(m): 6:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Cherrybae:
Many dont even know what permanent secretary is but they rush to comment.

Some talking about balance where there are many igbo perm secs.

Hate is indeed a disease for some igbos

They want all the permanent secretary to go to IGB0S as if IGB0S are the only ones in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2023
dominic17:
You can as well show us the distribution of permanent secretaries per region to confirm the balance
look for it or continue wailing
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by HilcomTech(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2023
Goodday90:
I believe the poster of that comment is an Igbo and he complained about his own people,these other affected tribes have their own mouths,I don’t know how the shoe itches an urhobo or Benin because I am not from there

You are Yoruba,the Fulani can’t do no wrong according to your people
You guys were the same demented people who were always following Obi’s appointments and labeling it “ibo agenda” now you see nothing wrong with these

One day the chicken will come home to roost

Even if you give 99% of the position to IGBO, Igbos will always cry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Decent09(m): 6:30am On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:
Kelode

My Guy Na Replacement oo
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by HilcomTech(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2023
greggng:
Nobody cares about buharis appointment ..igbos are configured to survive with or without Nigeria. There money was siezed during the war and when they came back after the war...they were given maximum of peanut . No be today igbo man know say this country has no future for them...God will continue to reward those haters if igbos .

Stop being emotional.. There are many permanent secretaries who are Igbos. Must all appointments be given to Igbos?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by HilcomTech(m): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2023
Decent09:

My Guy Na Replacement oo

Help me tell them ooo

Igbos have taken their own slots of appointments but greed will not allow them be happy when goverment appoint other ethnic groups.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Tareq1105: 6:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Injury time appointment... I don't understand

They're normal career appointment please. If you don't know public service ask those that knows.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Tareq1105: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2023
HilcomTech:

Stop being emotional.. There are many permanent secretaries who are Igbos. Must all appointments be given to Igbos?

Permanent Secretary appointment is each per state. Each state is represented in the body of perm sec and it's not a strange thing.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by wildernessVoice: 6:50am On Mar 30, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Injury time appointment... I don't understand

This not political appointment but core civil Service appointment
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by SANDAT(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2023
The perm secs from those states retired and we're replaced by individuals from those states only. (quote author=Goodlady post=122157980]North has 4. South has 2. What's wrong with this Buhariiii?
Northwest 2,
North East 2,
South West 1,
South South 1.

There's no balance in this appointment. FG need to show total federalism. Not even 1 Ibo to appease the South East.

I disagree. The FG headed by Buhari massively favoured the north. [/quote]
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by SANDAT(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2023
(quote author=Goodlady post=122157980]North has 4. South has 2. What's wrong with this Buhariiii?
Northwest 2,
North East 2,
South West 1,
South South 1.

In the Civil Service when a permanent secretary retires he is replaced by a civil servant from that state only. At the moment only those permanent secretaries from those states are due for retirement and therefore are to be replaced by civil servants from those states.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Itzlinda(f): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Goodlady:
North has 4. South has 2. What's wrong with this Buhariiii?
Northwest 2,
North East 2,
South West 1,
South South 1.

Northwest has 1
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by ycat: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Let them be opposition, at least they voted for him. Also there's a reason I've given here so many times for going against Osinbajo myself.
Does Tinubu look anything like Osinbajo to you?
SpatialKing:

The biggest opposition Tinubu will have will come from Hausa/Fulani, starting from the governors

Mark my words

You saw the way they caged Osinbajo for 8yrs
They relegated him to speaking big grammars and taking pictures in Aso Rock.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by mrksquare: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:
Kelode

Not possible. Perm secs are appointed in line with Federal character. Every state has a perm sec at the Federal Civil service. So your assertion that the South East has non is a farcical falsehood.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by Billygee2u: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2023
SpatialKing:
Kelode

But, South East have people that are in APC, yet you won't see them complain or challenge the FG.. It's a shame to SE APC supoorters
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) by SpatialKing(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2023
ycat:
Let them be opposition, at least they voted for him. Also there's a reason I've given here so many times for going against Osinbajo myself.
Does Tinubu look anything like Osinbajo to you?

Osinbajo is more brilliant than Tinubu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Commanders Chatting & Smiling In Court In Abuja (Video) / Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: / Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.