Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? (993 Views)

Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by DyshApp: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
It's been made public by the The Department of State Services (DSS) that there is a plot to set aside the constitution and install an interim government by “misguided” political actors. Both Atiku and Obi were allegedly doing electoral malpractice in the poll and are in court to challenge the declaration of Tinubu as President-Elect by INEC.

The Department of State Services said it had identified some unnamed key players planning for an interim government in the country.

Describing the plan as an aberration, the DSS said the plan would undermine civil rule as well as plunge the country into an avoidable crisis.

These were disclosed in a statement by the spokesperson for the service, Peter Afunanya.

The statement was titled ‘DSS confirms plot for interim government by misguided political actors’.

It partly read, “The DSS has identified some key players in the plot for an Interim Government in Nigeria. The Service considers the plot, being pursued by these entrenched interests, as not only an aberration but a mischievous way to set aside the constitution and undermine civil rule as well as plunge the country into an avoidable crisis.

“The illegality is totally unacceptable in a democracy and to the peace-loving Nigerians. This is even more so that the machination is taking place after the peaceful conduct of the elections in most parts of the country. ”

The spokesperson of the agency, Peter Afunanya, disclosed in a statement that while the gang includes Col AU Suleiman (rtd), Barr. MK Aminu, Kabir Abdullahi, Isah Umar, Kadir Echi and Adama Abdulkarim.

If you were given a choice would you rather pick the so called "Interim Government" or Bola Ahmed Tinubu to lead you ?
DSS
fixNigeria
Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by peter0071(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Interim government is far better than Tinubu
DyshApp:
It's been made public by the The Department of State Services (DSS) that there is a plot to set aside the constitution and install an interim government by “misguided” political actors. Both Atiku and Obi were allegedly doing electoral malpractice in the poll and are in court to challenge the declaration of Tinubu as President-Elect by INEC.

The Department of State Services said it had identified some unnamed key players planning for an interim government in the country.

Describing the plan as an aberration, the DSS said the plan would undermine civil rule [/b]as well as plunge the country into an avoidable crisis.

These were disclosed in a statement by the spokesperson for the service, [b]Peter Afunanya

The statement was titled ‘DSS confirms plot for interim government by misguided political actors’.

It partly read, “The DSS has identified some key players in the plot for an Interim Government in Nigeria. The Service considers the plot, being pursued by these entrenched interests, as not only an aberration but a mischievous way to set aside the constitution and undermine civil rule as well as plunge the country into an avoidable crisis.

“The illegality is totally unacceptable in a democracy and to the peace-loving Nigerians. This is even more so that the machination is taking place after the peaceful conduct of the elections in most parts of the country. ”

The spokesperson of the agency, Peter Afunanya, disclosed in a statement that while the gang includes Col AU Suleiman (rtd), Barr. MK Aminu, Kabir Abdullahi, Isah Umar, Kadir Echi and Adama Abdulkarim.

If you were given a choice would you rather pick the so called "Interim Government" or Bola Ahmed Tinubu to lead you ?
DSS
fixNigeria

9 Likes

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by Naira20: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
The important thing is that a Thief will not rule this country.
I don't care if Jerry Rawlings come and rule Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by Ijoh(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
I choose interim government

11 Likes

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by richidinho(m): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
Interim govt with Osibanjo as the head is a goal for us obidients

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by Ijoh(m): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
richidinho:
Interim govt with Osibanjo as the head is a goal for us obidients
Ok
Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin BAT all the way cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by uba1991: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Interime government

8 Likes

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by ikaboy: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
You guys are funny

2 Likes

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by mightyhaze: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Return of stolen mandate

Jail term for mandate thieves..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by DGOODLYF: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
I choose Tinubu....i believe n hope he will make a good president ...lets join hands and support him

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by Brimstone77: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2023

All we need is a good president,I'm a hard supporter of peter obi,but I believe all Nigerians yield for is a good president..

If tinubu will lead well then he have my full support..

If after everything he still win in court then we should give him a chance,if after his first term he didn't perform then we will consider another option..

But for now I choose him over any interim government..

5 Likes

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by Lovelive: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Interim

4 Likes

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by Brendaniel: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Brimstone77:

All we need is a good president,I'm a hard supporter of peter obi,but I believe all Nigerians yield for is a good president..

If tinubu will lead well then he have my full support..

If after everything he still win in court then we should give him a chance,if after his first term he didn't perform then we will consider another option..

But for now I choose him over any interim government..

Do you think you will have an option, when he didn't give you an option in his first election, that's the mistake we have been making in Nigeria in the past, allow illegality then hope for illegality to perform well, and then hope again that illegality will legally bring in a legalized leader after the first illegality has failed completely in his illegal 8 years, if we don't put a stop to it now, Nigerians might just be on an endless cycle of legitimizing illegality....

4 Likes

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by omonnakoda: 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
16 One day two women[a] came to King Solomon, 17 and one of them said:

Your Majesty, this woman and I live in the same house. Not long ago my baby was born at home, 18 and three days later her baby was born. Nobody else was there with us.

19 One night while we were all asleep, she rolled over on her baby, and he died. 20 Then while I was still asleep, she got up and took my son out of my bed. She put him in her bed, then she put her dead baby next to me.

21 In the morning when I got up to feed my son, I saw that he was dead. But when I looked at him in the light, I knew he wasn't my son.

22 “No!” the other woman shouted. “He was your son. My baby is alive!”

“The dead baby is yours,” the first woman yelled. “Mine is alive!”

They argued back and forth in front of Solomon, 23 until finally he said, “Both of you say this live baby is yours. 24 Someone bring me a sword.”

A sword was brought, and Solomon ordered, 25 “Cut the baby in half! That way each of you can have part of him.”

26 “Please don't kill my son,” the baby's mother screamed. “Your Majesty, I love him very much, but give him to her. Just don't kill him.”

The other woman shouted, “Go ahead and cut him in half. Then neither of us will have the baby.”

3 Likes

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by DyshApp: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
They claim interim government when they are the real thieves, Tinubu is probably in hot seat because of all the investigations being carried out on him and he's looking for ways out.if Nigeria's law enforcement was actually active they would have caught him long ago

3 Likes

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by AntiTerrorist: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
I choose interim government over Tinubu's government. Affliction called Tinubu shall not rise at all.

3 Likes

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by DyshApp: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
I choose interim government over Tinubu's government. Affliction called Tinubu shall not rise at all.

Lol
Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by DyshApp: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
This country would be a better place if we had good government
Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by mightyhaze: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
omonnakoda:
16 One day two women[a] came to King Solomon, 17 and one of them said:

Your Majesty, this woman and I live in the same house. Not long ago my baby was born at home, 18 and three days later her baby was born. Nobody else was there with us.

19 One night while we were all asleep, she rolled over on her baby, and he died. 20 Then while I was still asleep, she got up and took my son out of my bed. She put him in her bed, then she put her dead baby next to me.

21 In the morning when I got up to feed my son, I saw that he was dead. But when I looked at him in the light, I knew he wasn't my son.

22 “No!” the other woman shouted. “He was your son. My baby is alive!”

“The dead baby is yours,” the first woman yelled. “Mine is alive!”

They argued back and forth in front of Solomon, 23 until finally he said, “Both of you say this live baby is yours. 24 Someone bring me a sword.”

A sword was brought, and Solomon ordered, 25 “Cut the baby in half! That way each of you can have part of him.”

26 “Please don't kill my son,” the baby's mother screamed. “Your Majesty, I love him very much, but give him to her. Just don't kill him.”

The other woman shouted, “Go ahead and cut him in half. Then neither of us will have the baby.”
the woman didt steal her own child

Grow a brain
Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by MyMouth(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Which useless interim government? Government that the military will overthrow the next day undecided
Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by Globad(f): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Bookmarked
Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by KingKO22: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
99% of IPOB would prefer interim govt despite the fact that they knw military govt will be worst than Tinubu

Major reason why they hate and detest Tinubu is not bcs of his age but bcs he is a Yoruba man with intimidating capacity to develop SW

Fake and overnight Patriots of trouble

3 Likes

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by Amunethseranu(f): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
LIKE for interim govt
SHARE for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by Emma513: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Interim government, OBI IS COMING
Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by Christistruth03: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Interim Government is illegal and Unconstitutional
Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by 9jatriot(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Since all these sore losers want to bring the whole nation down, let Tinubu be the head of the interim government,

By the time the sore losers finally agree that they lost, that his regime can now start counting from then.

So if it takes them 2 years to finally agree that they lost, then Tinubu cannot now officially start his tenure after 2 years, the interim period will not be counted for him

1 Like

Re: Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose? by FreeStuffsNG: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
DyshApp:

Describing the plan as an aberration, the DSS said the plan would undermine civil rule as well as plunge the country into an avoidable crisis.

These were disclosed in a statement by the spokesperson for the service, Peter Afunanya.

DSS
fixNigeria

Seun

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Politicians Bane Of Nigeria’s Unity — Peter Obi / Nasarawa Governorship Election Result Manipulated In Lafia And Awe Lgas / Video Of Slain Policemen After Unknown Gunmen Attack In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.