Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Terry G Urges Fans To Avoid Comparing Him With Portable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Urges Fans To Avoid Comparing Him With Portable (342 Views)

Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine / Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Urges Fans To Avoid Comparing Him With Portable by Fidwon: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nigerian musician, Gabriel Amanyi, better known as Terry G, recently addressed comparisons between himself and fellow artist, Portable.

Taking to his Instagram page, Terry G shared a post from Twitter user Victor Babatunde, who demanded that fans apologize for comparing Terry G’s “madness” to that of Portable.

In response, Terry G urged his followers to remember that in the music industry, it’s important to distinguish between the original and the copy. “In this craze business, please never compare original to photocopy because your minds will soon realize,” he wrote.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ FULL GIST

https://bestxplorer.com.ng/2023/03/terry-g-urges-fans-to-avoid-comparing-him-with-portable.html/

Re: Terry G Urges Fans To Avoid Comparing Him With Portable by fadal(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
I LOVE TERRY G HE MY NIGGER grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Behind Hakimi And Wife Divorce / Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Unfollowed Each Other On Instagram / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.