Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Help: I Want To Study Political Science In Open University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: I Want To Study Political Science In Open University (304 Views)

Nigerian Boy Builds Benz Prototype, Displays It In Open Street, Video Of His Pos / Ajayi Crowther University VC Blast Parents And Students In Open Letter / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Want To Study Political Science In Open University by Britishcoins(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
I am secondary school graduate and a business man.. I love education so much unfortunately I joined business earlier due to financial difficulties but to the glory of God I am making it.. I can't even work for anyone again... But recently I just want to be a graduate, to have a degree....

Remember I am not graduating to search for job.. So pls help, is political science a good one. The reason is because I have passion for politics and I am vocal and equipped with leadership.

I am always among the leaders in any organisation I join..Pls advise me... I am 30 years old
Re: Help: I Want To Study Political Science In Open University by Tingotoe: 12:34am On Mar 30, 2023
Britishcoins:
I am secondary school graduate and a business man.. I love education so much unfortunately I joined business earlier due to financial difficulties but to the glory of God I am making it.. I can't even work for anyone again... But recently I just want to be a graduate, to have a degree....

Remember I am not graduating to search for job.. So pls help, is political science a good one. The reason is because I have passion for politics and I am vocal and equipped with leadership.

I am always among the leaders in any organisation I join..Pls advise me... I am 30 years old
you can go to their website and look at how to go about it. Also post this thread on the education section board
Re: Help: I Want To Study Political Science In Open University by Ynix(m): 1:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Britishcoins:

Alaye, I will advise you join a political party instead of going to study political science in NOUN, instead go and read books on leadership and politics yourself, build up your library.
You can take a Business Administration instead and focus on something that will help you in growing your business.

Many of the people you see in power didn't study political science in any school oh

1 Like

Re: Help: I Want To Study Political Science In Open University by LandMann: 10:23pm On May 18, 2023
Please get a degree from there if you can... Please be ready to dedicate time to reading everyday for the next 4/5 years once you start... 3-5 hours daily is sufficient... You won't regret it. I've been through their system for a post graduate course. Their education is affordable but you must study hard and be focused to avoid loosing track... And you need to have some basic ICT knowledge before starting... Know how to use the internet for research and accessing information mainly

(1) (Reply)

Apply And Become A Teacher In The United States / [2023] Updated BCS Cismp-v9 exam Questions That Bring Excellent Results / FUNAI Student Profile Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.