Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) (9790 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam / Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by blank(f): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2011
God have mercy.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by Odunnu: 5:23am On Sep 24, 2011
greateros:

justwise - U will progress beyond your imagination! May our forefathers bestow the blessings of the eagle on you.

For those that their desire is to make their brother cry in pains, your portion will be, shall be and will always be tears of sorrow. pains and untimely death! - Isee!

Btw: What is the meaning of PP?
Amen!
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by tpia5: 5:31am On Sep 24, 2011
so where are the passports now?
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by Select(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2011
shocked
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by upendo98(f): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2011
tpia@:

so where are the passports now?

just info i hve bn reading from the net

His office was opened and several boxes filled with pp found.None had visas shocked shocked.some victims still insist that their pp could have visas shocked
The head of lagos zonal team told pple to go home and that they would be contacted once investigation were complete.

I was about to ask,was the Canadian embassy not aware of these but suprise suprise! They knew  and warned victims  shocked
The canadian high com as far back as May received letters from victims trying to find out if it was real and they were told it was a scam!

In one of the replies they wrote' theres no such prog.and this is a scam.Canada has no fast-track progs 4 immigration/work permits.
The website www.cic.gic.ca provids clear guidelines and instructions.
The liason officer said no high commission appoints agents outside it to run its activities.Work permits are not given outside the country but one must have acquired a visa that befits that permit. Now why dd the victims not raise alarm? instead they proceeded to pay.  shocked

somebody slap me please cz i am still shaking my head!

>Your police issued fingerprints permits to 7000 people without raising eyebrows while the Federal High court issued the same no of affidavits without confirming what they are about?? shocked shocked shocked

>To add insult a staff of GT bank addressed pple on how to use the travellers cheque once they arrive in manitoba? shocked shocked shocked

>Then come 11 sep victims dressed in uniform gathered at the national theater for exhibition then take off the next day? shocked without pp and visas?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
As if that is not enough the said exhibition fails and they are given another date and asked to deposit 2000 more and they still did it? shocked shocked without seeing their pp and visas?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

>> And some applicants from neighbouring countries flew in to nigeria to apply as well? shocked shocked

This is like one very very very bad dream or movie
Is Africa this bad? are we this gullible? Do you know this has painted nigeria in a bad way cz apart from the scam it shows they can be easily duped.

Never heard of such a bad thing.This is a NATIONAL TRAGEDY and gov. there need to declare a week of mourning.
The rich and poor alike also cry.

1 Like

Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by coogar: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2011
upendo 98:

Is Africa this bad? are we this gullible? Do you know this has painted nigeria in a bad way cz apart from the scam it shows they can be easily duped.

Never heard of such a bad thing.This is a NATIONAL TRAGEDY and gov. there need to declare a week of mourning.

lagos has about 15 million population.
13 million of those are mugus. if you take dog's shyte and spray cologne on it and say it's chocolate - people would buy from you in wholesale!

the only reason lagos harbours plenty of conmen is because there are so many people to con!
nigerians are the most gullible set of human beings on the planet - people would pay you 5 million naira to get them abroad without knowing the details involved!

instead of going on the internet to find out the details, they would rather go to the top of the mountain to fast and pray for 40 days and 40 nights so their application can be successful. it baffles me and these lots are not stark illiterates. many of them are graduates but they cannot tell their left from their right when it comes to travelling abroad!

1 Like

Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2011
coogar:

13 million of those are mugus.
if you take dog's shyte and spray cologne on it and say it's chocolate - people would buy from you in wholesale!

the only reason lagos harbours plenty of conmen is because there are so many people to con!
nigerians are the most gullible set of human beings on the planet - people would pay you 5 million naira to get them abroad without knowing the details involved!

instead of going on the internet to find out the details, they would rather go to the top of the mountain to fast and pray for 40 days and 40 nights so their application can be successful. it baffles me and these lots are not stark illiterates. many of them are graduates but they cannot tell their left from their right when it comes to travelling abroad!
grin grin grin you hash ooo grin grin, if na me talk that one now. . dem go come out calling for my blood grin grin
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by upendo98(f): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2011
coogar:

13 million of those are mugus. if you take dog's shyte and spray cologne on it and say it's chocolate - people would buy from you in wholesale!

evil man.
But tell me this.Nigeria is well connected as far as internet is concerned unless am wrong. What would it have cost to call embassy/google or write them mail esp when such huge amounts are involved? Havent we heard of the phrase 'when the deal is too good think twice? undecided
Nigerians are some of the most educated people in Africa
Nigerians are much aware of these scams than anybody else.So how d u fall for this with all this knowledge?
What on God's good earth happened? undecided. No country has more prophets than nigeria.who failed.
You know its as though an evil witch on a magic broom flew over there and cast a spell to block peoples minds! cz I just cant seem to get a better explanation to this madness.
Its a good lesson however for the future generations.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by tpia5: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2011
upendo 98:

just info i hve bn reading from the net

His office was opened and several boxes filled with pp found.None had visas shocked shocked.some victims still insist that their pp could have visas shocked
The head of lagos zonal team told pple to go home and that they would be contacted once investigation were complete.

I was about to ask,was the Canadian embassy not aware of these but suprise suprise! They knew and warned victims shocked
The canadian high com as far back as May received letters from victims trying to find out if it was real and they were told it was a scam!

In one of the replies they wrote' theres no such prog.and this is a scam.Canada has no fast-track progs 4 immigration/work permits.
The website www.cic.gic.ca provids clear guidelines and instructions.
The liason officer said no high commission appoints agents outside it to run its activities.Work permits are not given outside the country but one must have acquired a visa that befits that permit. Now why dd the victims not raise alarm? instead they proceeded to pay. shocked

somebody slap me please cz i am still shaking my head!

>Your police issued fingerprints permits to 7000 people without raising eyebrows while the Federal High court issued the same no of affidavits without confirming what they are about?? shocked shocked shocked

>To add insult a staff of GT bank addressed pple on how to use the travellers cheque once they arrive in manitoba? shocked shocked shocked

>Then come 11 sep victims dressed in uniform gathered at the national theater for exhibition then take off the next day? shocked without pp and visas?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
As if that is not enough the said exhibition fails and they are given another date and asked to deposit 2000 more and they still did it? shocked shocked without seeing their pp and visas?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

>> And some applicants from neighbouring countries flew in to nigeria to apply as well? shocked shocked

wow is all i can say.

lord have mercy.

these people were either intended to be shipped through the sahara or it was just their information that was needed.

a scam of monumental proportions.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by tunnytox(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2011
@coogar
Chei una too hard nau grin grin grin
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by tpia5: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2011
could also be about the cash i guess.

350 million [minimum] naira is no small amount.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by coogar: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin you hash ooo grin grin, if na me talk that one now. . dem go come out calling for my blood grin grin

let them come!

upendo 98:

evil man.
But tell me this.Nigeria is well connected as far as internet is concerned unless am wrong. What would it have cost to call embassy/google or write them mail esp when such huge amounts are involved? Havent we heard of the phrase 'when the deal is too good think twice? undecided
Nigerians are some of the most educated people in Africa

they are also the most populous black country in the world - so don't read much into the most educated bit.

Nigerians are much aware of these scams than anybody else.So how d u fall for this with all this knowledge?
What on God's good earth happened? undecided. No country has more prophets than nigeria.who failed.

like bruce willis said - God already left africa.

You know its as though an evil witch on a magic broom flew over there and cast a spell to block peoples minds! cz I just cant seem to get a better explanation to this madness.
Its a good lesson however for the future generations.

you have observed very well but you have missed the most important clue here.
nigeria is populous - some 160 million heads in that country. this forum says there are 763,716 members on it - i know that figure is a bit incorrect because of multiple ids and spam usernames - but it will surprise you that 99% of the members on this forum represent the top 10% of the enlightened population in nigeria(as clueless they may sound sometimes). the rest don't know nada.

they just have the cash and they want to travel. just print some forms and shove it in their faces and they are ready to part with millions.
it doesn't matter if you are real or fake. these people just want to get on the plane to anywhere. they hire rogue travel agents. the agents fill the application forms for them and submit on their behalf. they don't even bother to read what's filled for them. when they get to port of entry and they are randomly picked out to be questioned - they don't know the details on their form.

the other percentage who slip through the net later meet their waterloo when they want to renew their visas. this is because they cannot remember the entire details on the application forms the rogue agents filled for them before coming into the country. so their application for renewal gets rejected after they must have submitted conflicting date of births or other vital stuffs and you tell me these lads are educated. educated my black arse!

i don't pity these lots - if you listen to their tales, you would shake your head at the level of their ignorance! supposed graduates thinking like goats!
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by upendo98(f): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2011
very sad.
so if the 10% educated refused to listen to Justwise, cz I went through the entire thread and saw how he tried to warn these guys but some ended up calling him names  what do we say about the 90%?
Its as though nigerians can sell their country given a choice cz they seem to hate it soo much.
This scam speaks a lot about the country.From security agencies to the justice system. If all was well coupled with wisdom from people this would have been prevented.
But everybody is letting everything pass by.No responsibility no questions raised.Its like a jungle. sad

1 Like

Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by coogar: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2011
upendo 98:

very sad.
so if the 10% educated refused to listen to Justwise, cz I went through the entire thread and saw how he tried to warn these guys but some ended up calling him names  what do we say about the 90%?
Its as though nigerians can sell their country given a choice cz they seem to hate it soo much.
This scam speaks a lot about the country.From security agencies to the justice system. If all was well coupled with wisdom from people this would have been prevented.
But everybody is letting everything pass by.No responsibility no questions raised.Its like a jungle. sad

what do you expect the security agencies and the justice system to do about it?
it's a cash-driven economy, so no evidence of payment. i can give you 10 billion naira in cash and i can lie under the oath it never happened.

in developed countries, payments to dubious people can be traced cos it leaves a digital footprint.
nothing like that in nigeria. it's a dog eat dog society - survival of the fittest. the dubious agents even pay for police protection so a lot of people have been left duped. mind, it doesn't deter them from paying the same amount to the next dubious agent!

i think i should go to naija sef - start my own travel firm. pendotravels limited. grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by AjanleKoko: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2011
coogar:

what do you expect the security agencies and the justice system to do about it?
it's a cash-driven economy, so no evidence of payment. i can give you 10 billion naira in cash and i can lie under the oath it never happened.

in developed countries, payments to dubious people can be traced cos it leaves a digital footprint.
nothing like that in nigeria. it's a dog eat dog society - survival of the fittest. the dubious agents even pay for police protection so a lot of people have been left duped. mind, it doesn't deter them from paying the same amount to the next dubious agent!

i think i should go to naija sef - start my own travel firm. pendotravels limited. grin

The tool actually makes a sensible post for once grin
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by upendo98(f): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2011
grin
No its shud read Scam travels.
no doubt as to the no of clients you will receive,50% being lawyers.
lol r u telling me that people walk the streets with millions in cash?  ok what about receipt as proof of pay even if its cash transaction?
I think people have lots of cash they do not know what to do with it. but why nigeria with its oil and gas? why shud pple be that desperate?or have they only employed foreigners to work in these oil and gas co at the expense of locals?
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by coogar: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2011
AjanleKoko:

The tool actually makes a sensible post for once grin

get out of here, you rhesus monkey!
this discourse is way above your intelligence level. grin

upendo 98:

grin
No its shud read Scam travels.
no doubt as to the no of clients you will receive,50% being lawyers.

i don't even need lawyers. i will buy an entire police command with 10% of my earnings.

lol r u telling me that people walk the streets with millions in cash?  ok what about receipt as proof of pay even if its cash transaction?
I think people have lots of cash they do not know what to do with it. but why nigeria with its oil and gas? why shud pple be that desperate?or have they only employed foreigners to work in these oil and gas co at the expense of locals?

receipt? nigerians don't know why receipts are issued.
they chew it or throw it away the moment they receive it - unless that receipt is meant to be brought back to collect something vital!

you are asking why people are that desperate? i think you need to go to the politics section.
read every topic page by page. by the time you hit the 100th topic, you should get a rough idea.

if i start on that. . . . . . .i won't finish till 2048!
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by manchiled: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2011
Yo this whole scam shit en funny men,help them victims out whit d issue,that murder should b cut n brought to justice,matter of fact hanged,there is nothing wrong 4 if anybody wants to go out n get a better,naija is a war zone in disgais,we all r refugees,no different from,sudan n sumalia,all them top goverment people,eating naija money,did sent all dem family abroad,so y not atlist itz a way to solve props of job n over population 4 lagos,may him fred,aka alex chukwu or watever wrote in hell,i know he can see this,we go catch u soon,we working hard for ass,i de vex bad
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by claremont(m): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2011
upendo 98:

very sad.
[size=13pt]This scam speaks a lot about the country[/size].From security agencies to the justice system. If all was well coupled with wisdom from people this would have been prevented.
If "the country" you are referring to is Nigeria, then, there is something wrong about your above-highlighted statement. The other day I watched a very gory and barbaric video about how two young men were burnt alive for stealing a bag of potatoes in YOUR country, does that barbaric act speak a lot about you, your country, and your fellow citizens?! I can go on and on about tales of woes that go on in YOUR country, and among your citizens; but is it right for me to say that these tales of woes I hear about speak a lot about YOUR country?!

Scams occur in most countries of the world, and only few countries are exempt; but for someone to say that a particular scam "speaks a lot about the country" is utter and complete none-sense! angry angry
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by upendo98(f): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2011
Learn to relax you researcher!
This is not a country to country fight.We have our own share of troubles and if uv been keen to watch the news you will know that our top politicians are at the moment facing criminal prosecution in hague as a result of the post election violence.
Burning criminals is barbaric and jungle and no sane person approves. I also watched another one on lagos streets and the guys just passed by as the young fellow who stole a necklace was burnt to death. We are a sick society is all I can say. People are quick to react becz they toil day and night. Besides they lost hope in the security system but once our mentality changes and we have right systems in place then there will be hope in the horizon.I watched that video in horror and got disturbed the whole day.
The west doesn't know the diff btwn kenya and mauritius or nigeria and DRC. The only Africa they know is SA.
What you needed to understand from my post was, that nigeria is known for scams. So what the citizens ought to do is to fight it,expose it and avoid it. But this particular scam by crystal has put Nigeria in the limelight for the wrong reasons.
Its like adding salt to injury.Not a good thing for any African country cz it scares investors.
I feel bad as an African bcz people say 'we africans are dumb' and can never be helped.So how do you convince your critic that your people are honest? One stupid fellow destroys so many pple's confidence.

This is a case of Africans destroying Africa not the west as people say. I would be a fool to criticise another African country when we are facing the same problems only in varying degrees.

So kindly replace your angry smily with a cool one unless you are a green alien
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by claremont(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2011
upendo 98:

Learn to relax!
This is not a country to country fight.We have our own share of troubles and if uv been keen to watch the news you will know that our top politicians are at the moment facing criminal prosecution in hague as a result of the post election violence.
Burning criminals is barbaric and jungle and no sane person approves.I watched that video in horror and got disturbed the whole day.
The west doesn't know the diff btwn kenya and mauritius or nigeria and DRC. The only Africa they know is SA.
What you needed to understand from my post was, [size=13pt]that nigeria is known for scams[/size]. So what the citizens ought to do is to fight it,expose it and avoid it. But this particular scam by crystal has put nigeria in the limelight for the wrong reasons.
I feel bad as an Africann bcz people say 'we africans are dumb' and can never be helped.The scam has just proved to 'your critics' that your people are beyond redemption.And 'your people' here means Africa in general.

This is a case of Africans destroying Africa not the west as people say. I would be a fool to critisize another African country when we are facing the same problems only in varying degrees.

So kindly replace your angry smily with a cool one unless your green in colour!
grin

Nigeria is NOT known for scams; scams are NOT synonymous with Nigeria, neither are they exclusive to Nigeria. A few criminals in Nigeria are known for scams, the same way a few people in your country are known for barbarism!
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by upendo98(f): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2011
^^ you just want to have a country to country fight but I refuse to go there cz I speak Africa and I promote Africa.
I told you it takes one silly person to mess up other people's confidence.
People like focusing on the negatives,the media takes advantage of that and they say 'Africa' not nigeria.
Every country in Africa needs to deal with their criminals in the right way but not aid them! Root them out,expose and deal with them.
Stop them from spoiling your country's name! And which country doesn't have criminals in the world?  its the action taken that matters.

go drink cappucino and help arrest this fred fellow or could you be him by any chance grin
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by claremont(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2011
^^
No one is having a country to country fight here. I am simply pointing out your comments that are downright fallacious and totally ignorant.

1. How can someone say a statement like "it speaks a lot about the country", simply because of an isolated incident allegedly involving 7000 people in a country of over 150 million?!

2. On what basis can someone say "Nigeria is known for scams", have you done a survey that conclusively showed that the 150 million Nigerians living in Nigeria are scam artists?!

Even a barely learned person will know that such statements spoken in a public forum are completely erroneous, most especially when they are coming from someone who is NOT even Nigerian!
angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by upendo98(f): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2011
Claremont stop pushing me to the battle front

I will tell you that I learned about scams here. That is the truth.
Now that doesn't mean its limited to Nigeria but it opened my eyes to its scale and how it operates.
Thereafter I googled and came across this >> http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/ I got more shocked.
But why are you denying this yet its you guys who speak about them most of the time?
See am teling you I got info from this very forum so do not blame me and yes I could be wrong but blame those nlanders who say that Nigeria is full of scammers. I have no physical proof cz I have never fallen victim.Am only wary.

Foreigners feed on stuff here cz it comes from the horse's mouth.Trust me I believe NL more than media cz these are real people in the real world. You can have a one on one like we are having here.But media will tell you what they want you to hear.
You do not dispute their wrong facts.
Ok I was wrong in saying the scam paints your country negatively.Trust me I would have said the same for my country if it happened there.Probably worse even.

I am coming to Abuja soon for biz so what are you angry about?

Now tell me how are you as an individual helping to fight scammers of this nature in nigeria? those who are messing up people's lives like this?

If he were in my country probably ordinary people would have searched for him and burnt him alive. Its sickening what he did.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by claremont(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2011
upendo 98:

I am coming to Abuja soon for biz so what are you  angry about?

[size=13pt]Now tell me how are you as an individual helping to fight scammers of this nature in nigeria?[/size] those who are messing up people's lives like this?

If he were in my country probably ordinary people would have searched for him and burnt him alive. Its sickening what he did.
I am helping to fight scammers in Nigeria, the same way you are helping to fight the barbarism of your citizens who habitually burn potato thieves alive. It is perfectly fine to criticize the criminals who did this scam, you may also criticize the victims of this scam if you lack human feelings, BUT criticizing a country of 150 million people on the basis of a few is illogical, it makes no sense, therefore it's complete none-sense!
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by upendo98(f): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2011
Claremont what is the difference between the citizens who burnt a necklace thief alive in X location and those who burnt the potato thief in Y location?
Correction! dd u use the word habitually? so one incident makes it a habit? am I right therefore in assuming that its habitual to burn necklace thieves there?

Both incidents were barbaric and jungle in nature.Cruel way of metting out justice that I do not condone.
But what you need to realise is that those potato thieves were not burnt on the streets of the city.Never can such a thing happen
Even attempts to met out mob justice are thwarted by cops or city officials who are located at almost every corner of the city.
Its very easy to be gunned down cz the guy next to you could be a cop. They are all over undercover.
That burning took place in an estate.Those paths behind people's residential homes.You do not find cops in such places.
I was sickened to see the young guy being burnt alive on a busy street!! where were the cops?? what about the citizens?
Well lets us not even go there. Thing is this.I do not condone such acts cz it could happen to an innocent passerby who may happen to be you or I.

Now I see you are taking this to another new level.I am not here to criticize a country as you would like it to appear.
I know your pushing this to my corner but am returning it back to you.
There's no perfect country. Scammers are in my country as well. And if I knew them I would expose them.I would do everything possible within my small powers the way Justwise did here.If nobody bothers to listen fine! I did my part.
Worst thing anybody can do is to sit down and watch bad things happen and not expose or raise alarm.Theres always something somebody can do other than sit.
What is a fact is that this fred fellow and his crystal comp have messed up people's lives and tarnished the good image of your country because that is what the international media feeds on.There should be less negatives coming out of Africa!
Is that so hard to understand? This is Africa so am not ashamed to talk like one cz a lot happens in my country as well.
Those guys at the hague are an example.My country is in the limelight for the wrong and right reasons.
1. The PEV> post election violence (bad)
2. Justice being sought.(good)

So are we still fighting ? cz am not!
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2011
upendo

Foreigners feed on stuff here cz it comes from the horse's mouth.Trust me I believe NL more than media cz these are real people in the real world. You can have a one on one like we are having here.But media will tell you what they want you to hear.

Very interesting . . .that is onething we seem to forget in a forum like this, we see some dubious Nigerians discussing openly here how to cheat the system and commits all manner of heinous crimes.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by chinboy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
i have been reading through this thread and am surprised and cant believe this happened to some nairalanders who i believe are very wary of scammers ? na wa ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by wonders(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2011
@Justwise

It seems you guys are clueless of other travel agencies who are currently/silently defrauding Nigerians. I started a thread about Belvic Ventures here yet it wasn't taken as seriously as it should. I know 3 individuals who have fallen prey to this very Belvic at Opebi Ikeja.

These people have not collected their money back till now since December 2009 and flimsy excuses have been given to them about TOEFl, Accra interview etc.

What a world? Can't police go and trap this very scammer?
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by wonders(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2011
@Justwise

Lets follow this thread because a good number of Nigerians are in a big ditch without knowing it.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-682069.0.html

Why can't police or the related agencies act fast on this matter.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by justwise(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
wonders:

@Justwise

It seems you guys are clueless of other travel agencies who are currently/silently defrauding Nigerians. I started a thread about Belvic Ventures here yet it wasn't taken as seriously as it should. I know 3 individuals who have fallen prey to this very Belvic at Opebi Ikeja.
These people have not collected their money back till now since December 2009 and flimsy excuses have been given to them about TOEFl, Accra interview etc.

No matter what we say here, some Nigerians will still look for a short cut, they will still pay 3times more to apply for visa that cost far less than what the agent is asking for. Its individual responsibility.
Re: Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) by tunnytox(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2011
wonders:

@Justwise

Are you fuckinng kidding me  grin grin grin Naija police no get time for that kind job, they are busy doing their thing at various checkpoints  grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RYANAIR Mend Plane Window With Sellotape / Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? / Iata License For A Travel Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.