Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram (13333 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture / See Another Young Nigerian Soldier Killed In Borno In The Line Of Duty / Ex-MEND Militants Considers Retaliation And Secession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by kestare(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2011
you guys are coward, they willl keep bombing until they enter your bedroom, are they not humans like you and i , even the guys behind them are also humans , was it not as of recent one of their greatest leaders was killed like a dog, you guys need a mind set formatting, kudos to MEND for this singular positive act, and GOD grant them strength to over come.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Gnosticmovement(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2011
Panic strikes the bokoh haram camp as jack bauer flies into nigeria, gmn
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Kx: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2011
Jonathan is the CIC of the Armed Forces,
Majority of the Armed Men are northernans,

If Mend battles Boko,
on hearing alah akpa from Boko fighters, who will the Armed forces respond to,- fellow muslims or fellow nigerians?
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Biscute(f): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2011
Very interesting Atlantic sea dogs vs Desert camels. let see how it goes.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by maasoap(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2011
Was it not the same ex-militants that entered the university campus in the daylight and started raping female students in the open spaces like football pitch, roads, etc. This was because they were protesting their delayed monthly stipends. Bunch of fools.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by bisiaet: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
I will keep saying this over and over. A true fighters dont run. A true fighters dont hide. A true fighters dont use

human to shield himself or herself.

When the millitant in Nigerdelta were pressing for their request they are not faceless, they

have camps, MASSOB are not faceless, OPC are not faceless so if Boko animal belief they are man enough let them

show UP their faces. If they belief is ALLAH or their Prophet who send them the business of vampirism let them show up their faces

If they belief in their silly heads that they are fighting for God they should be man enough to show up their faces

because the almighty God is Not a coward like them, it is a coward that say i'm fighting a good fight and be

hidding around. P L E A S E Boko animals show your faces if you are a man enough and if you so belief you are fighting a JUST fight come out of your hiddings and stop be coward like your Boss Bin Ladden. I DI O T S
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Paul10: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
lol lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by ksam(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2011
I will surely like to see both mend and boko haram destroy themselves cause i don't like both either.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by emmatok(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2011
Hungry MEND want to confront suicide bombers.

You think those Jihadist value their life.

How many MEND men can commit suicide for his ideology.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2011
Guys 4 d records I live with MEND members nd they havent hurt any1 around here.Seven years here isnt a small thing.I fear 4 Nigeria cos my skills 2 use.Dnt think MEND uses creek terrain.Guys hold ur swords let peace speak.My pple muslims,christians plz.lz.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Fancier(f): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
Hmmm wen Aboki Collide with  Waffy Craze, dem go bow down,  I trust ma guys,

But the issue here is that is this guys sincere? cos the Leaders name Is ABUBAKAR SYLVESTER  ,  Pls NL confirm this ooo

Hu la la,  I laugh in Afemai, lol     grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Fokativ: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2011
So funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But wait a minute, why the showdown? Has Boko Haram attacked any militant camp? Well, this might just be the the prelude to the main event, whoever wins b/w Mend and BH will face OPC for the battle royale grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria we hail thee!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Goldenheart(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
mehn! diz movie na die, but as we can all predict nollywood movies, bokoharam will win.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Fokativ: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^ I agree with you cos Boko Haram are ready to hug anyone and blow up themselves in pieces knowing fully well they have 77 virgins waiting to ebrace them at the gate of hell undecided undecided undecided undecided But militants? Na lie, dem no wan die, them just dey look for way to siphon stolen crude and live big grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
Do you see how hopeless this organisation called MEND is?

They told us they were fighting for resource control now tell me what resource control has to do with Boko Haram?

MEND are just a bunch of criminals. But when you have a Odechukwu Retardeen as president who has given mere criminals legitimacy by drinking tea with them every morning

Soon MEND would be coming to deal with men who dont sleep with their wife regularly

Bunch of nuisances
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by johnblaze1: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by LoveKing(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2011
na mouth dem dey jor.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by peleson: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
if MEND wants to involve in our quest to quench boko-haram,FG should incorporate them with our Arm Forces as a special unit, train them on the mission and equip them with necessary weapons and then,engage them to flush BH, Perhaps,a special name be given to them,after the operation,be retained for such purposes, i bet anyone, BH will be a thing of the past in no time

permanent solution to militancy n BH
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Gnosticmovement(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
Yeah they should be incoperated into d army, as a special unit, buh im worried abt the terrain, sea dogs vs desert camels , venue desert, the result is clear, the only reason why sir isaac adaka boro and his one thousand portharcort sea boys could liberate the nigerdelta from the biafrans during the civil war was coz of the terrain ,
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by executinal(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2011
strangest:

COMMANDO VS RAMBO
Gbam, but which part be this? wink
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
The divide in Nigeria is widening by the day. I don't think we are more united now than before the civil war.

All I am asking is this, why can't we sit down and split Nigeria in peace?
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by superior1: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
Militants oya let go there!!!, but remember say na desert we dey go, dis one no be creek o
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by silibaba: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2011
EX-millitant should prepare wella ooooo even i suggest that the federal government should let them write a compulsory aptitude test so that those that pass wil go for the fight cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin smiley smiley shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Fokativ: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
noblezone:

The divide in Nigeria is widening by the day. I don't think we are more united now than before the civil war.

All I am asking is this, why can't we sit down and split Nigeria in peace?

I share your view.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by unyf: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
"dey wan go hlp thr bro jonathan dat cudnt handle it" lol, funny! let c if he welcoms d brotherly help.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by Chyz2: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
How can they begin to fish them out when they can't even speak the local language not to talk of english? lol
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by nateevs(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
Maybe we should arm them both with Atomic Weapons and the take them to the Atlantic where they totally annihilate each other. That would be killing two birds with one stone . . . wouldn't it? grin grin
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by badesco(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
A right step in right direction. Boko Haram deserve nothing short of total extinction from Nigeria. Mend go ahead we all support your bravery move. Nigeria no go break o,
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by adamaw2tuf: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
YAWUAA!PLEASE MEND & MASSOB I'M NOT A BOKO HARAM MEMBER OR THEIR SUPPORTERS & SIMPERTISER,I READY TO MIGRATE DOWN TO ANY SIDE OF THE RIVER NIGER AND SETTLE THEIR,JUST PROMISE ME AND SOME OF MY LIKES HERE THAT WE WILL BE WELLCOME,WE WILL BE A GOOD CITIZEN OF THE SIDE OF THE NIGER.I CANT NOT GO TO AND SETTLE IN YOROPA COS I HAVE TRUST ISSUES WITH THEM AS YOU ALL KNOW FROM THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY ALL THEY HAVE BEEN DOING ARE TO PLAY DOUBLE STANDARD AND COWARDISH ACTIVITIES BY ALWAYS DANGLING IN MIDDLE,SO THAT THEY WILL CONTINUE SUCK POOR INNOCENTS BLOOD WITH THEIR MASTERS IN ORDER TO PROTECT THEIR LOOTS AND TO DO ALL SORT OF DISPEAKABLE THINGS TO PRESENT THEMSELVES TO THOSE BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRES THEY (YOOROPAZ)ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT MUST BE LISTEN TO OR TRUSTED BY THOSE BRAINWASHED BUNCH OF COWARD(BOKO HARAM AND THEIR EVIL SIMPERTISERS,AS YOU KNOW NOT LONG AGO WHEN OLUSENGU OBASANJO IN HIS QUEST TO GRAB HEAD LINES COULD NOT FIND IT IMPORTANT TO PUT THE FEELINGS OF VICTIMS OF CRIMES BEING COMMITED BY THOSE SHEGU MA RA SU KUNIA TERRORIST  FIRST, BUT TO GO AND PAY THEM A HOMEGE AND YET SOME BLOODY THINKING PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO WRITE ANYTING TO JUSTIFY HIS 419 MOVE AGAINST THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FOR AGES IN THIS CONTRY.I'M EQUALLY SICKINED BY SILENCE THAT THE LIKES GOWON AND OTHERS LIKE HIM HAVE ADOPTED JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO BE TRUTH TO THEMSELVES THAT IT'S TIME HAVE A CHANGE IN THE WAY THEY REASON,TIME FOR SHIFT IN THE SO CALLED AREWA POLICY.ONE OF MY FATHER FOUGHT DURING THE CIVIL WAR, A MAN I RESPECT ALOT BECAUSE OF HIS CALLING EVIL IT'S NAME EVIL,AND A MAN WHO BELEIVES THAT THE QUALITY OF REAL MAN IS TO BE ABLE TO ADMITT THAT WHAT YOU FOUGHT FOR  ARE BEING ABUSED BY OTHERS,REFERENCE TO( NEPOTISM,CORRUPTION,TRIBAL HATES OF ONE GROUP OR ANOTHER AND NOW IS BOKO HARAM) THEN SPEAK OUT DONT FEEL ASHAME TO HOLD YOUR HANDS UP TO SAY SORRY GUYS IT'S NOT WORKING ANYMORE.I KNOW I MIGHT HAVE POSTED THINGS ON HERE THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY START SAYING SOMETHING BUT SORRY GUYS BUT ONE THING I NEVER DONE IS TO SIMPERTISE OR SUPPORT EVIL BOKO HARAM AND WILL NEVER DO SO.
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by palugycolina(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2011
nawa oo dis country self, very soon we shall start having other unknown groups pulling out to challenge either boko or ex mend members, therebye turning naija into a battle field, 12.2million graduates unemployed?, what would they be doing to survive?
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by komek(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2011
u pple shud mind what u post here, dont put this country into a state of unrest
Re: Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram by nke001: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
1 advice for MEND: As U ar about 2 leave the creek 4 the desert, PLEASE never 4get to carry enough water- even if it is a commercial aircraft loaded with only water. Becos i no wan hear person wey dey shout 4 WATA ooo. wink cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fighting Breaks Out At Abuja IDP Camp / FG Moves To Revive Cotton, Textile Industries / Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.