Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

EFCC Arraigns Ex-abu VC, Bursar For Money Laundering - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Ex-abu VC, Bursar For Money Laundering (191 Views)

Ex-ABU VC And Bursar Arraigned For N1 Billion Fraud (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Ex-abu VC, Bursar For Money Laundering by Abimbola2525(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2023
A former vice chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Professor Ibrahim Garba, and Ibrahim Shehu Usman, a former bursar of the same university have been arraigned on a nine-count charge bothering on fraud.

They were arraigned before Justice R.M Aikawa of the Federal High Court sitting Kaduna, Kaduna State, for money laundering to the tune of over N1billion by the Kaduna Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

According to the post by the official handle of the EFCC, @officialEFCC, “They are alleged to have diverted the monies from different accounts of the institution meant for the renovation of the popular Kongo Conference Hotel, Zaria.”

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-abu VC, Bursar For Money Laundering by VenExchangee: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2023
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-abu VC, Bursar For Money Laundering by sirjoggy(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2023
cool

(1) (Reply)

Average Of 10 Christians Are Killed Per Day In 2023 In Nigeria / EFCC Charges 4 To Court Over N2m Fraud In Uyo / Umunede Judge C.I Dafe Wants To Evaluate My Mental State Because I'm Complaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.