Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment (650 Views)

Scam Alert: Bamijoko Abiola Poultry Monthly Investment / How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / Poultry Egg Laying Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2023
Poultry Egg hatchery Monthly Investment, Our organization Bamijoko - Abiolian Integrated Farm call for general public for monthly investment for our egg hatching of day old chicks.

Minimum of 12,000 naira to get Return of investment of 4500 naira what you invest at the end of the month after we hatch.
And maximum is: 210,000 this is for our full incubator capacity.

interested person can Whatsapp is on 09030924783

Farm address: Along arola road, oluwere akoda ede osun state
Office address: Km2 new ikirun road opp obelawo plastic industry beside united guest house osogbo osun state.

Note: At the end of the month you will need to collect both you capital and interest, later you can now decide to reinvest or not. And also our incubator only have capacity for 1056 egg and 12000 naira which is minimum investment product just 60 egg.
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Creamcrest(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2023
Can you give us a brief explanation about the investment?

Share more details about it.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2023
Creamcrest:
Can you give us a brief explanation about the investment?

Share more details about it.

The investment is month plan in which you get pay to your bank account both the Capital and interest of the investment.
Minimum of 12,000 naira to get Return of investment of 4500 naira what you invest at the end of the month after we hatch.

Those interested can Whatsapp me via number on my signature
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Creamcrest(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
Are there documents to be signed to show the genuiness of this investment and also to show money was received by your company?
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Creamcrest:
Are there documents to be signed to show the genuiness of this investment and also to show money was received by your company?

Yes there is document, an agreement documents will be send to you signed to show that we received money from you
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Creamcrest(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Abioliansolutio:

Yes there is document, an agreement documents will be send to you signed to show that we received money from you
Okay.
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Soccrates: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
For those who are not based in your location, how can they still invest and how can they track their investments @op?
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Soccrates:
For those who are not based in your location, how can they still invest and how can they track their investments @op?
What we do most time is sending picture of the farm and equipment, present the CAC cert and NIN of the business owner, and agreement letter will be send to you via email or whatsapp to assure of your investment
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2023
Abioliansolutio:
Poultry Egg hatchery Monthly Investment, Our organization Bamijoko - Abiolian Integrated Farm call for general public for monthly investment for our egg hatching of day old chicks.

Office address: Km2 new ikirun road opp obelawo plastic industry beside united guest house osogbo osun state.

Note: At the end of the month you will need to collect both you capital and interest, later you can now decide to reinvest or not. And also our incubator only have capacity for 1056 egg and 12000 naira which is minimum investment product just 60 egg.

Thank to all those that have showing interest in our farm business investment, the investment is still on going and those that have show interest your agreement lett will be send to you on Whatsapp or email.

We have other investment for purchase or procurement of new incubator which the return of investment (ROI) is more competitive, you can contact via WhatsApp via the number in my signature for more information
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2023
We have other investment for purchase or procurement of new incubator which the return of investment (ROI) is more competitive, you can contact via WhatsApp via the number in my signature for more information
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 03, 2023

Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Abioliansolutio:

Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by ayobama: 12:13am On May 08, 2023
Good day nairaland

I am here to call Abiolian poultry out on Nairaland. I just feel he has duped me. I learnt about his dubious investment here on Nairaland. I double checked his moniker to ascertain when he registered as I am always very careful. I contacted him to even invest millions as a way to give back to Nairaland as somebody here believed and invested in me some years back which was fruitful. But I was wrong.

I invested 210k on 31st of April. He was supposed to pay me my invested amount and my interest on the first of April but till now...stories. He didn't get back to me until I tried his number on the 02/05/23 which wasn't reachable. I later sent message and he informed me about his lost phone. He called me up on the 3rd day after I bombarded him with messages to inform me that my money will be delayed without any remorse till next week but since then he has not been answering his calls to ascertain the exact day this week.

My point now is that ...people that are closer to him should (please) help call him to order if he is not the person I thought and to alert others about his true character. I already sent message to him that KARMA will surely catch-up with him. I will also visit his so called farm after this week

I have all our chats and all the documents he sent to me including agreement, national id, CAC also, his old number on Nairaland is 09030924783 the new one is 08117162965

One of our chats is attached as evidence.

Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by ayobama: 12:15am On May 08, 2023
He was supposed to pay me on the first of May not April
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by ayobama: 12:24am On May 08, 2023
I wanted to invest 3 Million but due to the fact that he told me that we may need to renegotiate the issue of interest and I could not make it to his Farm in Osun state that time, I decided to first invest on his full incubator of 210k...now he blew it big time and put me into trauma.
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by ayobama: 12:30am On May 08, 2023
I don't know why people can be this heartless

Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by ayobama: 6:34am On May 08, 2023
Why must you promise people what you cannot deliver!
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by ayobama: 6:39pm On May 08, 2023
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Femabol01: 6:47pm On May 08, 2023
Abioliansolutio:

I never believed this rubbish. I wonder why people still fall for this cheap scam without considering the risk. My 1 naira cannot be given to anybody for useless investment.
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by ayobama: 7:28pm On May 08, 2023
Femabol01:
I never believed this rubbish. I wonder why people still fall for this cheap scam without considering the risk. My 1 naira cannot be given to anybody for useless investment.

My brother, this is pathetic. I did not even know how it happened. I was just thinking, it will help him and I will also benefit. He appeared to be genuine.

Just go through my conversations with the scammer

Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by Femabol01: 8:43pm On May 08, 2023
ayobama:

My brother, this is pathetic. I did not even know how it happened. I was just thinking, it will help him and I will also benefit. He appeared to be genuine.

Just go through my conversations with the scammer
Scammers can go any length using their persuasive skills to lure kind hearted people. He ended up with your money and you also ended up with experience. Be careful next time.
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by ayobama: 10:54pm On May 08, 2023
Femabol01:
Scammers can go any length using their persuasive skills to lure kind hearted people. He ended up with your money and you also ended up with experience. Be careful next time.

Thanks bro, I will be! I just pray Karma catch up with him soonest if!
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by ayobama: 1:57pm On May 14, 2023
This fraudster has refused to pick his call and refused to return my money.

Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by ayobama: 7:12am On May 15, 2023
Please, help nail this fraudster!
Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by ayobama: 7:37am On May 16, 2023
09030924783, 08117162965 these are his number, the fraudster BAMIJOKO Poultry Investment in Oshun State.

Re: Poultry Egg Hatchery Monthly Investment by CornerChen: 3:11am On May 24, 2023
This is our A type layer battery cage for poultry farm.
Semi automatic with water drinking system
No need electricity to run the cage, specially designed for Africa
No need extra maintenance, and easy to operate even by new farmers.
Capacity from 5,000 to 20,000 birds/house.
We also have fully automatic cage for large farms.

WhatsApp us for a price: +8615838398703
Or by email: vin.chensn@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Nekopoi Care Is The Ultimate Destination For Anime Lovers / Investment Banker Or Investor Needed For Mining Proposal / I Need Advices On What It Entails In Running A Creativity Programme On Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.