Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Journey With Martingale Bet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Journey With Martingale Bet (997 Views)

Win With This Full Time X (DRAW) Tips ----- Martingale System. / Investment With Martingale Strategy / Martingale System Of Betting.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey With Martingale Bet by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2023
I'll be tracking my Betting performance here. For this, I'm only using 2 odds daily with Martingale Betting Strategy.

This is a risk assessment project for this strategy, which I myself decided to take on. Am an average bettor, I don't have any guarantees in my games . . .

I'll keep posting my results daily till I exhaust my capital or ... I don't know .... maybe we get to a million cool .

I'll be tracking my bets with betdairy.

Am starting with a capital of ₦4,000.
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Redomi(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2023
What is martingale?
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Wealthyonos(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2023
ProfitBet:
I'll be tracking my Betting performance here. For this, I'm only using 2 odds daily with Martingale Betting Strategy...

Am starting with a capital of ₦4,000.

I'll advise you start with 500 or 1000. Multiplying 4k times 2 could discourage you on a five days loosing streaks.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Wealthyonos(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2023
Redomi:
What is martingale?
The time you used in typing the question is enough to ask Google.
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Wealthyonos:

I'll advise you start with 500 or 1000. Multiplying 4k times 2 could discourage you on a five days loosing streaks.

Am actually starting with ₦200. But I'll also use a progressive strategy too. For every ₦1000 made, I'll be adding ₦50 on top of the initial stake.
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Redomi:
What is martingale?

The Martingale Betting Strategy is a way of betting in which you double your bet after each loss in order to eventually recover all of your losses and make a profit. Here's how it works:

Let's say you start with a bet of ₦1 on a coin toss. If the coin lands on heads, you win ₦1 and you keep your bet at ₦1 for the next round. But if the coin lands on tails, you lose your ₦1 bet. With the Martingale strategy, you would then double your bet to ₦2 on the next round in order to recoup your loss. If you win that round, you will have made a ₦1 profit and can start over with a ₦1 bet. But if you lose again, you would double your bet again to ₦4, and so on.
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Wealthyonos(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
ProfitBet:

Am actually starting with ₦200. But I'll also use a progressive strategy too. For every ₦1000 made, I'll be adding ₦50 on top of the initial stake.

#200 is a perfect one sef. For me, I will start with #10 on sportybet. I'll add #10 for every #200 won. I can even play 5 games a day.
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Wealthyonos:

#200 is a perfect one sef. For me, I will start with #10 on sportybet. I'll add #10 for every #200 won. I can even play 5 games a day.

Very true, normally I would start form the lowest possible amount and build up gradually. But I just want to make it thrilling for me. Will I go on a 4 losing streak ? I don't really know. I'll just try to build a better bankroll. My cap would be 1k stake.
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Landowner101(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Don't try martingale, no certainty in gambling.
Just try predicting games of 2odd, or try using the roll over system and withdraw after 5 winning streaks.

Speaking from experience.
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Wealthyonos(m): 4:26am On Mar 31, 2023
ProfitBet:

Very true, normally I would start form the lowest possible amount and build up gradually. But I just want to make it thrilling for me. Will I go on a 4 losing streak ? I don't really know. I'll just try to build a better bankroll. My cap would be 1k stake.

Lol, you're asking if you will go on a four losing streak? One of the essence of the martingale system is being able to recover no matter the number of losses and that can only be possible by having an UNLIMITED RESOURCES (large bankroll). What this means is, even if you have ten losses at a go, the eleventh one that wins would make you recover your losses. So in the case of not having a large bankroll, how do you intend to recover? So it's always advisable to start from the Lowest.
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 31, 2023
Landowner101:
Don't try martingale, no certainty in gambling.
Just try predicting games of 2odd, or try using the roll over system and withdraw after 5 winning streaks.

Speaking from experience.

Roll over ? That's a really death blow. You can't really tell when you'll enter a wining streak .... Martingale is same ... but its hard to see a long losing streak, thats for me oo. the thing is that .. had it all been easy, then these bookmakers won't be in business. To me, it analysis + Luck = Greens .
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 31, 2023
Wealthyonos:

Lol, you're asking if you will go on a four losing streak? One of the essence of the martingale system is being able to recover no matter the number of losses and that can only be possible by having an UNLIMITED RESOURCES (large bankroll). What this means is, even if you have ten losses at a go, the eleventh one that wins would make you recover your losses. So in the case of not having a large bankroll, how do you intend to recover? So it's always advisable to start from the Lowest.

Yeah am well aware that is more feasible with infinite or very large Bank roll. Am only mapping out funds that can reach upto a 4th losing streak. I can't really remember when I've lost past 4 games in a row.
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2023
2:00 pm Fri 31/03
FK Termez Surkhon - FK Buxoro
Double Chance - FT (1X)
3:45 pm Fri 31/03
ASO Chlef - MC Alger
Double Chance - FT (1X)
3:45 pm Fri 31/03
CS Constantine - ES Setif
Double Chance - FT (12)
Bet placed on Fri 31/03 at 6:08 am
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Mainefx17: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2023
Who can give me an advice on 2 odds punter to subscribe with…,cause I’m tired of loosing money with fake punters
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Landowner101(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
ProfitBet:

Roll over ? That's a really death blow. You can't really tell when you'll enter a wining streak .... Martingale is same ... but its hard to see a long losing streak, thats for me oo. the thing is that .. had it all been easy, then these bookmakers won't be in business. To me, it analysis + Luck = Greens .
Ok, wish you best of luck.
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by PJtech: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
boss pls help me with 1k

i promise to give you 10odds every weekend this April.... You'll surely win once or twice
Mainefx17:
Who can give me an advice on 2 odds punter to subscribe with…,cause I’m tired of loosing money with fake punters
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by OgwuEgo: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2023
Pjmax the almajiri
PJtech:
boss pls help me with 1k

i promise to give you 10odds every weekend this April.... You'll surely win once or twice
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Kiobet1: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mainefx17:
Give me a trial and thank me later
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Gee64: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
What happened to your strategy OP?
I followed to learn from your experience.
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Kiobet1: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Gee64:
What happened to your strategy OP?
I followed to learn from your experience.
Chat me up so I can give you the best paying strategy
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Redomi(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kiobet1:

Chat me up so I can give you the best paying strategy
boss, please drop it here, let us enjoy it
Re: My Journey With Martingale Bet by Kiobet1: 6:10am On Sep 07, 2023
Redomi:
boss, please drop it here, let us enjoy it
Why I said I should be chatted up is because a one time token will be made to continously get my games all through this year (1000)

(1) (Reply)

Thiery henry Honoured With Top Footballer Award / Wetin Dey Shelle / Barcelona's Defense Error (barca Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.