Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,856 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Just In: Actor Yul Edochie Loses First Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just In: Actor Yul Edochie Loses First Son (209 Views)

MTN Top Executive, Lynda Saint-nwafor, Fingered In Actor, Saint Obi’s Death / JUST IN!! Actor, Alex Ekubo And Fiancee, Acholonu Break-up 90 Days To Wedding / Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Actor Yul Edochie Loses First Son by Cruztvblog: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2023
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie and his wife, Mary, are bereaved as they lost their first son, Kambilichukwu Leo Yul – Edochie, on Wednesday,March 29 .

It was gathered that Kambilichukwu, had read throughout the night on Tuesday in preparation for his exams on Wednesday.

A Source revealed that after his examination on Wednesday, he joined his friends to play football. While playing, he slumped and developed a seizure. He was immediately rushed to the Mother and Child hospital where he was confirmed dead.

Kambilichukwu turned 16 in January 2023 and his parents took to social media to celebrate him.

“My first son just turned 16. Happy birthday to you Kambi Leo Yul-Edochie. Many more great years I wish you with loads of accomplishments and greatness. May God be with you always. Daddy loves you,” his father wrote on Instagram.

See full details [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/03/30/just-in-actor-yul-edochie-loses-first-son/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue In WA / Sugar Billz - Nothing Will Stop Me From Bringing Home The Grammy This Time / I Hàted My Mother Chacha Eke Spills What Pastors Told Her About Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.