Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

We Are On A Nairaland And Not A Banana Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are On A Nairaland And Not A Banana Republic (240 Views)

If Nigeria Was Not A Banana Republic Peter Obi Should Be Locked Up In Prison / APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana / The Randy And Corrupt IGP That Is Above The Law And The Road To Banana Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are On A Nairaland And Not A Banana Republic by Ttalk: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2023
Seun please caution your mods, especially the biased ones that placed ethnicity above their duties and life engagements.

A mod banned me for no just reason and I observed many of Tinubus supporters on this platform have equally been banned.

I reviewed my posts before the ban and could not see anywhere I have violated the rules.

Your mods have left many that have become attacking dogs at the mention of Tinubu untouched.

Your recent warning regarding the use of slur words has not been adhered to.

Calling Tinubu a thief is a slur word that should attract a life ban.

Do something and sanitize your platform against biased mods and hateful members

1 Like

Re: We Are On A Nairaland And Not A Banana Republic by Fira09(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2023
Ttalk:
Seun please caution your mods, especially the biased ones that placed ethnicity above their duties and life engagements.

A mod banned me for no just reason and I observed many of Tinubus supporters on this platform have equally been banned.

I reviewed my posts before the ban and could not see anywhere I have violated the rules.

Your mods have left many that have become attacking dogs at the mention of Tinubu untouched.

Your recent warning regarding the use of slur words has not been adhered to.

Calling Tinubu a thief is a slur word that should attract a life ban.

Do something and sanitize your platform against biased mods and hateful members
You weren't banned for more than 1 week, you are here wailing.

A rule on NL was violated by you, so you were banned 🚫.

And there's nothing you can do about it if banned again!!
Re: We Are On A Nairaland And Not A Banana Republic by Ttalk: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Fira09:

You weren't banned for more than 1 week, you are here wailing.

A rule on NL was violated by you, so you were banned 🚫.

And there's nothing you can do about it if banned again!!

Kindly indicate the rule I broke.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does INEC Have A History Of Civil And Judiciary Disobedience? / Senate Adopts Conference Committee Report On Peace Corps Bill. From Kayode Lawa / Bursted: Ipob Caught Circulating Fake News About Benue Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.