Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? (2245 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by Roger3D(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
PureMe01:

Obi is the only candidate who got 25% in atleast a state in all the geopolitical zones including FCT so find something else to say

And still came 3rd? It doesn't matter

2 Likes

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by PureMe01: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
reality is that tinubu is dead?are u a mortuary attendant?

Just wait
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by omohayek: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
vannessa7:

It's either their way or no way, they believe they are the most important people in Nigeria and all the rest of us don't matter and that is why they believe their candidate must be our candidate, rebelling like a child denied of ice cream, I'm sure they won't mind standing against the entire country like they did in 1967 wasting countless lives, they are working towards that.
You have captured perfectly their mentality. If they weren't convinced that their votes should count for more than anyone else's, they would have taken heed of the many voices warning them before the election of the need to build bridges, rather than burning them through non-stop tribalistic insults. One such character even told me outright that me and my region (SW) could go straight to hell, as Obi wouldn't be needing our votes to win.

4 Likes

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by profacid(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=cathodekazim post=122168733]I kept wondering why the Obidient kept shouting they were rigged. How many state in the North did they win? I still find it hard to comprehend why these people have failed to accept the reality on ground
You will keep wondering till thy kingdom come.
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by kaylardz(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
The criminal himself

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by rippa(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
cathodekazim:
I kept wondering why the Obidient kept shouting they were rigged. How many state in the North did they win? I still find it hard to comprehend why these people have failed to accept the reality on ground

Cc: mynd44 oam4j
So Nasarawa, plateau and abuja na yoruba states Abi ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by seunmsg(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
cathodekazim:
I kept wondering why the Obidient kept shouting they were rigged. How many state in the North did they win? I still find it hard to comprehend why these people have failed to accept the reality on ground

Below is a post from one of the numerous Obi trolls. This one even posted confidently that Obi won Sokoto, Katsina, Kano and Kaduna. The level of delusion in the Peter Obi camp is just crazy. They are all high some kind of delusional opium.

Asswipemod:

Obi wแปn in Lagos, Sokoto, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja and other states while Atiku took 12 states. Yet Emile O'Corn managed to emerge winner. Senate and House of Rep election were transmitted electronically but somehow, the presidential one could not make it. All votes cast same day same time. Even a foetus know that there is something wrong. Kadoso Mutairu!

2 Likes

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by seunmsg(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
PureMe01:

Obi is the only candidate who got 25% in atleast a state in all the geopolitical zones including FCT so find something else to say

Stop lying buddy. Peter Obi did not get 25% in any state in the north west. Not even Kaduna where he had his best performance in the region.

5 Likes

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by PureMe01: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
seunmsg:

Stop lying buddy. Peter Obi did not get 25% in any state in the north west. Not even Kaduna where he had his best performance in the region.

Where is Tinubu? Why is Remi hiding his whereabout and health condition from Shettima?
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by seunmsg(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
wwwkaycom:
There are 19 states in the North + FCT and 17 states in the south pls. So to you 3 out of 20 is a pass mark?

He won only 2 states out of 19. FCT is not a state if we are to even follow their own argument.

5 Likes

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by sunboy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
PureMe01:

Heโ€™s also the one who didnโ€™t satisfy the constitution requirement of 2/3rd of the federation and simple majority of total vote casted.

2 Likes

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by seunmsg(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
PureMe01:

Where is Tinubu? Why is Remi hiding his whereabout and health condition from Shettima?

Tinubuโ€™s whereabout is not the subject of discussion. This thread is about Peter Obi and the numbers of states he won in the north. Most importantly, my response to you is about the lie you posted regarding Peter Obi winning 25% in all zones. Stop lying.

6 Likes

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by orisa37: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
PLAYING HOOLIGANISM.
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by IVORY2009(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
I am a card carrying member of the pdp.u think Iโ€™m in apc?I have never been and will never be.thereโ€™s no apc in my state.Elections have come and gone,why are u wishing the winner dead.Itโ€™s not good to wish ppl dead.The Obi u r supporting do u know if tinubu will perform better than him?I no no how una Dey see life sha.

Tinubu is too corrupt thst is why majority of the young people are not supporting him, his hands are stained with so many bad things in the past.
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by highchief1: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
IVORY2009:

Tinubu is too corrupt thst is why majority of the young people are not supporting him, his hands are stained with so many bad things in the past.
the younger ppl hand stain too.staining of hand no get anything to do with age bro.The youngest govs in Nigeria are the ones that failed most.we know them.Obi is not clean donโ€™t let me roll out facts

1 Like

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by IVORY2009(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
the younger ppl hand stain too.staining of hand no get anything to do with age bro.The youngest govs in Nigeria are the ones that failed most.we know them.Obi is not clean donโ€™t let me roll out facts

If I were Tinubu's handers I would have joyly advised him not to run, he would have remain a king maker and enjoy his loots, because the kind of disgrace and humiliation thst is coming after him, might afffect his wellbeing, sociologically, mentally etc. Obi till date has been a governor in Anambra state for 8yrs you can go check the facts and figures out, he never own any company monies, can you say this about Tinubu in Lagos, can Tinubu walk the streets of Lagos without security? He will be stoned, even by his people.
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by highchief1: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
IVORY2009:

If I were Tinubu's handers I would have joyly advised him not to run, he would have remain a king maker and enjoy his loots, because the kind of disgrace and humiliation thst is coming after him, might afffect his wellbeing, sociologically, mentally etc. Obi till date has been a governor in Anambra state for 8yrs you can go check the facts and figures out, he never own any company monies, can you say this about Tinubu in Lagos, can Tinubu walk the streets of Lagos without security? He will be stoned, even by his people.
itโ€™s alright.after all u guys didnโ€™t even belief he will win the primaries.I made 500k on that primaries with my friend that was telling me osibanjo will win.I chop em money.all of una Dey make noise I told my OBIDIENT friends to come up with 1m that tinubu will win feb25 election I no see them again.so letโ€™s wait for the disgrace you are talking about.If say I know u well now I go tell u to bring 1m say e go win Obi and atiku for court.I no Dey for plenty talk.

2 Likes

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by IVORY2009(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
itโ€™s alright.after all u guys didnโ€™t even belief he will win the primaries.I made 500k on that primaries with my friend that was telling me osibanjo will win.I chop em money.all of una Dey make noise I told my OBIDIENT friends to come up with 1m that tinubu will win feb25 election I no see them again.so letโ€™s wait for the disgrace you are talking about.If say I know u well now I go tell u to bring 1m say e go win Obi and atiku for court.I no Dey for plenty talk.

The only way Tinubu can win Obi in court is by bribing the judges, which we discovered he is used to doing in the past, the current CJN is a norninee of Tinubu to the Buhari's govt, wen Tanko retires as a result of ill health, Ariwoola from Osun state who is Tinubu's boy is there, the world is watching this case closely.
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by soil4soil(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Because of the illegitimate INEC induced president elect ๐Ÿคก

Reason why you are still in pain let it go and live healthy

1 Like

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by Urheadmaster(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
๐Ÿฆ
soil4soil:

Reason why you are still in pain let it go and live healthy
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by XY23: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
cathodekazim:

He won in Plateau. I knew

Was he not declared?

Mention any core northern state that Peter Obi won. Even the plateau you're talking about was rigged for Obi. Atiku won Plateau

Taraba.
If you don't have access to PUs results or any major player in PDP, don't argue with me.
Obi won Taraba, hopefully he'll prove it in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by highchief1: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
IVORY2009:

The only way Tinubu can win Obi in court is by bribing the judges, which we discovered he is used to doing in the past, the current CJN is a norninee of Tinubu to the Buhari's govt, wen Tanko retires as a result of ill health, Ariwoola from Osun state who is Tinubu's boy is there, the world is watching this case closely.
my brother the world self get their own challenges to face.the one the u guys must stop talking about is international community.Them never talk their own problem finish o.But bros letโ€™s leave being OBIDIENT or bat apart.If tinubu installed the current cjn knowing fully well that a day like this will come wonโ€™t u give it to him that his super smart as a politician?na all this thgs make me like the man.I love smart and consistent pll.anyhow u Dey do am just Dey do am I go Dey celebrate u.

1 Like

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by GeneralPula: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
vannessa7:

It's either their way or no way, they believe they are the most important people in Nigeria and all the rest of us don't matter and that is why they believe their candidate must be our candidate, rebelling like a child denied of ice cream, I'm sure they won't mind standing against the entire country like they did in 1967 wasting countless lives, they are working towards that.
This has always been their usual habit..

They believed because they hate tinubu, no one is suppose to like him. Despite all the propaganda the cooked up against tinubu, how come him still win? This is their issue. It's simply hatred and nothing else..

Their hypocrisy & bigotry has been bursted by Gistlovers, and Nigerians have seen them for who they're..

Prior to election, people buy into the Lp party propaganda, especially in Lagos. Tinubu is old, this and that. M/M ticket. They decided to vote Obi... Remember what the Igbos were saying then was it's all about candidate and not party?

Immediately after presidential election and after they've seen that they lost out, they switched to Eluupe from top-bottom. Lagos people were shocked that they didn't want to support Sanwoolu. One particular woman on gistlovers page was like, if your reason for not supporting tinubu is cuz of age, what of Sanwo? Is he also old?

One woman from Abuja was like, so we should vote anything Lp even if the candidate is wack. The woman was like, not even Apc, not Pdp has ever told them yo vote their candidate from top-bottom. This is not what she's in for. Several people like that on gistlovers page on Instagram..

This was where prllle started believing that these people are not practicing what they're preaching at all. It's all scam. It was since then I knew Lp wouldn't do well in Governorship election and it appeared to be so..

2 Likes

Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by Asswipemod: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
seunmsg:

Below is a post from one of the numerous Obi trolls. This one even posted confidently that Obi won Sokoto, Katsina, Kano and Kaduna. The level of delusion in the Peter Obi camp is just crazy. They are all high some kind of delusional opium.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
That post got at you, right?
Obi camp indeed. Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by Asswipemod: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
seunmsg:

Is there any opium that is not delusional? This one that you are mentioning opium that is delusional. You get the one wey no delusional make I come buy?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by Godwin4444: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Plateau, Nasarawa and Abuja is what?Did Tinubu win any state in SE and SS? Irev shows Obi won Rivers and Benue
so the north end in plateau, nasarawa n abuja?
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Godwin4444:
so the north end in plateau, nasarawa n abuja?
So Obi must win all states?
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by year2013: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Former president Jonathan is the right position to answer that question.
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by soil4soil(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Urheadmaster:
๐Ÿฆ

It shows the type of family, generation and tribe you are from.
Re: Did Obi Win Any State In The North? Why The Shout By The Obedients? by ebufa: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
cathodekazim:

Cc: mynd44 oam4j

why did Tinubu pay INEC to sabotage BVAS? you are asking the wrong questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juju Scam: Yarโ€™adua Orders Probe Of Nddc Boss / Senate Excludes Military Rulers From New Presidential Pension Scheme / Aide To Gov.ikedi Ohakim Threatens Imo State Blog Author.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.