Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Open Letter To The People Of Ilorin South State Constituency, By Hajiya Maryam Y - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The People Of Ilorin South State Constituency, By Hajiya Maryam Y (311 Views)

APC's Yusuf Galambi Wins Gwaram Federal Constituency By-Election in Jigawa / Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’ / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The People Of Ilorin South State Constituency, By Hajiya Maryam Y by GiddySY: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Open letter to the people of Ilorin South State Constituency, by Hajiya Maryam Yusuf Aladi Hon. Member-elect, Kwara State House of Assembly

My dear constituents,

I must say to you the good people of Ilorin South State Constituency that it is a privilege to have been elected to represent you in the Kwara State House of Assembly.

A privilege I believe will up until this point in time, through my days drawing breath, be the peak challenge I have ever faced up until now. That is what the mandate of representing the people of Ilorin South state constituency has rested upon my shoulders. A challenge gloriously novel as it is noble to my person.

As the first of my gender to be handed the baton of this most exalted responsibility of representing the people of Ilorin South State constituency, I must say that I understand that I have to deliver as no representative of this constituency has ever delivered.

My dear constituents, I do not at all separate by partisan basis the potential beneficiaries of what will by the grace of God be an excellent representation. I am now your voice in the state parliament and I have no sentimental grudge against any people, community, or group who might not have voted for me. We are all one. I represent you all.

In my manifesto and while I campaigned I outlined numerous plans as well as promises to you all. The time for talking is now over and it is time to do. I thank you all for the trust placed in me, and by the grace of the almighty God, I will not fail you. Together we shall all thrive, and Ilorin South State Constituency and it’s people will flourish.

Most obliged
Hajiya Maryam Yusuf Aladi
Member-elect, Ilorin South State Constituency
Kwara State house of Assembly

Re: Open Letter To The People Of Ilorin South State Constituency, By Hajiya Maryam Y by Openair: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Open Letter To The People Of Ilorin South State Constituency, By Hajiya Maryam Y by MetaPhysical: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Congrats Honourable!
Re: Open Letter To The People Of Ilorin South State Constituency, By Hajiya Maryam Y by Hafeexla(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Your constituency is ilorin south and not nairaland constituency. Wishing you best of representation in the house. But remember politics is local.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Elevates Labour Party / Support Base For Peter Obi Will Be Reduced By His Supporters Aka Obidients / "Me Muslim, My 2 Wives Christian, My Kids R Confused" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.