Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government (1132 Views)

36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / 36-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old House Help 5 Times (Photo) / 36-Year-Old Woman Rapes 4-Year-Old Boy, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government by y2jacob1: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibadan Zonal Command on Wednesday, arraigned the owner of Ibadan-based Club, De Rock Club, Adepoju Olawale Sunday alias SSG before Justice Uche Agomoh of the Federal High Court sitting in Ibadan, Oyo State on two separate charges for his alleged involvement in cybercrime and obtaining money under false pretence to the tune of N31, 821, 000.00 (Thirty One Million, Eight Hundred and Twenty One Thousand Naira).

The first charge, containing eight counts, bordering on identity theft, obtaining COVID – 19 and unemployment benefits from the United States of America Government, while the other 19- count charge is premised on transfer of proceeds of crime to one Owoade Emmanuel David....

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/master-36-year-old-adepoju-defrauds-american-government/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Like

Re: Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government by 96ACE: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin
Re: Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government by TheChameleon: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin

Say NO to tribalism.

Seun told me over dinner with his effeminate voice and pink cowboy hat...

"Cam my friend, ple, pleee pleaessssee.... eluupppp mee catch the bigots" he stammered grin

Seun Osewa, walahi you're stingy. You offered my Zobo instead of champagne. undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
angry
Re: Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government by ridwanlawal: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Please when was the date
Re: Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government by dawnomike(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
y2jacob1:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibadan Zonal Command on Wednesday, arraigned the owner of Ibadan-based Club, De Rock Club, Adepoju Olawale Sunday alias SSG before Justice Uche Agomoh of the Federal High Court sitting in Ibadan, Oyo State on two separate charges for his alleged involvement in cybercrime and obtaining money under false pretence to the tune of N31, 821, 000.00 (Thirty One Million, Eight Hundred and Twenty One Thousand Naira).

The first charge, containing eight counts, bordering on identity theft, obtaining COVID – 19 and unemployment benefits from the United States of America Government, while the other 19- count charge is premised on transfer of proceeds of crime to one Owoade Emmanuel David....

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/master-36-year-old-adepoju-defrauds-american-government/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Dude was my secondary class mate back then in Ibadan...

1 Like

Re: Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government by Chirowman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Say no to fraud
Re: Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government by Autobot05: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Change the heading abeg ... if na unemployment benefits fraud, boys dey do am well well

Name checkers are disappointed cheesy. Say no to fraud
Say no to tribalism
Re: Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
See his head like hammer head.
Re: Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government by OmotolaBoy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
The Hustle Is Real
Re: Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government by TheChameleon: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
dawnomike:
Dude was my secondary class mate back then in Ibadan...

...then he started rolling with some Igbo guys I learnt. Also schooled in South East Nigeria...most likely. undecided

1 Like

Re: Master! 36-year-old Adepoju Defrauds American Government by dawnomike(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
TheChameleon:

...then he started rolling with some Igbo guys I learnt. Also schooled in South East Nigeria...most likely. undecided
You are wrong

(1) (Reply)

Court Martial Jails 27 Ex-un Peacekeepers For Life / Opc Member Kills Girlfriend For Talking To Another Man / Yoruba Man, 35, Commits Suicide Over Mounting Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.