Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures (1748 Views)

Thunderstrike Kills Seven Cows In Alla, Kwara; Injures Two Herders (Photo) / Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers / Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures by 23jerryking(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

But according to some narrow minded tribalist, igbos are the problem in Yoruba land , it's the igbos that want to steal the Yoruba land.

And if you think this will end soon now that shettima is the vice president, you're joking, a big joke on you. We will all reap what we sow in this life, no matter how long it will take. I pity the innocent people that will loose their lives because of the foolishness of some tribalistic idiots.
That's just the thing, I only pity the innocent among them. Other than that they deserve what they're getting now, the idiots were calling me Igbo boy during the election. Me a full blooded Kogi guy o, simply because I supported Obi. Now they have played their ethnic cards and have the outcome of the choices they make. They've not seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures by tungamaje: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:

shocked
Students to confront herders with AK 47, shey you de whine me?

Remember some years back just 5 herders deal with a whole village in one of the states in south west, those who survived the attack had to run to Benin republic, till date they're scared to come back, and you want students to confront herders..
But according to the report, the herdsmen invaded the school with swords and sticks. The students should have been brave to confront them instead of allowing just 20 men to with sticks pursue them. It just smacks of cowardice on their part. Anyway I don't really blame them as these herdsmen have already put fear into many Nigerians.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures by ezechi242: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ganimu:
Who else noticed the increase attack after the election

please my igbo brothers and sisters make una no shook mouth for this husband and wife matter o ... grin grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures by ezechi242: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
femisplash:
The new job of losers is to scavenge the internet for negative news about SW, be prepared to do that for 8 yrs when many of you would have reached menopause while wailing for the next 8yrs. But be reminded that SW controls the media and whatever you do today with the media, you learned from us and you can never outshine your masters. Welcome on board.

dont worry yoruba man ...there will be no aso rock for tinubu to even stay for 2 mins
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures by Occurstaem(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Beremx:
Are we going to expect more of herdsmen attack in the southwest during Tinubu's administration? I just hope so.
Tinubu over to you
Are you for real?

It's not a new thing that you people over there are happy whenever you hear bad/negative news about others but get sad when it's a positive news.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures by BlackSpeed: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:

The long break was needed for my mental health, because the level of tribalism on this forum was just too much. I am trying to see if I can cope , if cannot, I deactivate the account, but for now i am back.

The height of tribalistic threads was terrible, I have been a guest for so long just decided to join. Also seen another nice forum, naijaterra forum seems nice but only few members are in it so far
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures by oluebube8q: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Who else noticed the increase attack after the electionWho else noticed the increase attack after the election...
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures by mightyhaze: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Fake News. Fulani can not attack Yorubas
exactly..

Where are dia cows?

Did they caught any one with cows dangling from their waists... There was no caught..
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures by Kwashiman: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
All I can do is laugh at this point, if fulani herdsmen were more cautious under the Buhari govt, they are now about to get 10x bolder and more audacious under a Muslim/Muslim government, na just testing microphone dem dey do sef. The irrationality of Igbophobia is that while you're exhausting all your energy and passion thinking the Igbos are your problem.. the REAL menace is right at your door steps taking over lands with brute force

I just thank God that the unknown gunmen/ESN issues have drastically reduced in the SE, hopefully the new governors work on improving security in their respective states.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures by delpee(f): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
The authorities have confirmed this to be FAKE NEWS!
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures by delpee(f): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
☰
Trust Radio LiveTrust Radio LiveListen on myTuner radio!
NEWS
Reports Of Oyo School Invasion By Herdsmen Fake News – Police
The Police Command in Oyo State has debunked an alleged invasion of suspected herdsmen in a Community Secondary School in Alaropo Nla in Orire Local…

herdsmen
FILE PHOTO: Herdsmen with their cattle
By
Daily Trust
Thu, 30 Mar 2023 17:03:42 WAT
The Police Command in Oyo State has debunked an alleged invasion of suspected herdsmen in a Community Secondary School in Alaropo Nla in Orire Local Government Area of the state on Thursday.

Reports alleged that suspected herdsmen with their cattle had invaded the school farm on Thursday morning, injuring some of the school teachers and students who wanted to prevent their cattle from grazing.