Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Serious Advise Needed This Criminal And Police About To Intimidate Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Advise Needed This Criminal And Police About To Intimidate Me (274 Views)

Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) / Obaseki Alleges Plot To Intimidate, Arrest PDP Members / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Advise Needed This Criminal And Police About To Intimidate Me by educhigo: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Brothers & sisters serious advise needed,my tenant introduce me to his friend that they have land to sell measuring 💯/💯 I told my tenant to investigate the land,within some days he said that the land is belong to his friend we negotiate the price agree for 1.4m I paid them Cash the upper week my tenant and the seller approach me again that they still have land measuring 50/💯 to sell we negotiate and agree for 700k,I still pay them cash, another week they still approach me that they still have another 50/💯 to sale we agreed for 550k I pay them cash, and I give the seller money to demarcate the land with Lshape block,I paid them money for 120pics of blocks,2bags of cement,labour, and even gave him 15k to settle youth incase if they disturb them,I mode 2000pics of blocks & 2trip of sand, within 2days I discovered that the Lshape have been destroy by group of people but my blood and sand still there I called the seller he told me that the land has issue,but they will resolve it withing a week, within a week he told me that they have resolve the problem,I go ahead and fix another Lshape the next day I discovered that they have destroy it again,I saw one Man there creaming that the land belong to him that the document the man give me is fake, they even call the Man that sell the land to me on phone they even put the phone on speakout the seller admitted that he just defraud me with fake documents my tenant was there hear everything,I give them one month to refound my money, after a month I reported the seller to police they arrested him free him without discussing how to pay me,I go ahead petition him to Headquarter abuja, because his brother wife is a lawyer advise him to take fundamental right so that they can't arrest him, and he did,I also go that court canta the fundamental right, court dismissed the fundamental award 50k in my favor, up til now he never paid the 50k,he noticed that police want to arrest him he brought half of the payment for the land and since then he refuse to pay me the remaining money,he even sold that my 2000pics of blocks and 2trip of my send, necked inside the land planting juju there one of his brother that video him planting the juju, wanted to save it mistakenly send it public, that's how I got the picture,even I reported it to police they didn't do anything about it,he even came to my house to attack me,i drove down to my village throw him in juju too, my people invited him,he came with one of his sister boot of them pleading that within 15day they will pay the money,as they go back, they use police arrested me forcing me to take away the juju from the man house I refuse because is the man first planting juju inside the land he sold to me even refuse to pay me,i have the picture where he planting the juju,because the Man give the police a lot of money, they are planning to charge me to court for the juju.i'm not from the town, that's why the Man threatening my life,I don't have money to spend in court if they inventory charge me to court,
Re: Serious Advise Needed This Criminal And Police About To Intimidate Me by ganisucks(f): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Inform the DSS. They'll tweet about it.
Re: Serious Advise Needed This Criminal And Police About To Intimidate Me by PrinceofSarcasm: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
Oga pls what movie is this ?
Re: Serious Advise Needed This Criminal And Police About To Intimidate Me by PrinceofSarcasm: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
ganisucks:
Inform the DSS. They'll tweet about it.

Anyways if this is real follow this advise trust me once.dss is involved or EFCC all the police who took bribes will run and abandon him.
Re: Serious Advise Needed This Criminal And Police About To Intimidate Me by Zonefree(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
they are planning to charge me to court for the juju.

Allow them to go ahead with the court proceedings. They'll lose. There's not like JuJu in our Constitution.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Hollow Democracy - Chimamanda Adichie / I'm a Muslim, Why My 2 Wives Go To Dunamis & Mountain of Fire" - Asari Dokubo / Batist Gather Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.