Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results (43713 Views)

Anambra Presidential Results / Anambra Presidential Election Results / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by thesicilian: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
jaxxy:

ok my innocent bystander u can atleast support the truth and right thing. That's all I'm fighting for so we don't keep rigging our future away and saying it doesn't matter Nigeria will never get better when we choose to destroy it ourselves when we can also choose to save it by doing the right thing at the right time.
You are right. But in my opinion, neither Tinubu nor Obi represents the Messiah that will take us to where we need to be. But if I had to choose between an fully corrupt, competent person and a semi corrupt, incompetent person to run my business for me, I'd chose the first option anytime anyday
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Emola12(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
They love OBI in Anambra than the way agberos Love tinubu in Lagos if you look at Lagos their are different tribes there so what do you expect
No2--- dey vote against tinubu in Lagos because of the Muslim Muslim ticket so if Bashir Ahmad get sense he would av know the remaining reason why OBI get votes like that in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by SUPERPACK: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babaibe:

Peter Obi rigged massively through his people who are craving power and found no reason why any other southern man should be the president. Check the distribution of Obi's result, it is very questionable. Only in the east, he had this level of acceptance while for Atiku and Tinubu, their acceptance was throughout Nigeria except the east, which was considered the home of the veteran thief himself Peter Obi.
Orji Uzor Kalu won as a senator under APC in Abia, but this result did not show in the presidential election. It shows the level of conspiracy in this region. Results from Anambra and Enugu were worse. Most people from Imo are not on the same page with the people from Anambra, but in the name of Biafra, the rigging continued. People voting for oppositions were beating, humiliated and assaulted. They kept mute on that, till a quarter of their game was played for them in Lagos during the gubernatorial election, that was when they realized they're disenfranchising them. All petitions will be struck out, and anyone from this region who is tired of Nigeria can tear his passport like their brothers in europe, or move to chad.Tinubu will rule for 8 years and everything Nigeria represents will grow and improve for good. All prophets of Baal shall be put to shame, and the god of men, not men of God shall be humiliated with their fake prophecies.
Did you cry like this when Jonathan and atiku won the Southeast with even higher percent in 2015 and 2019?. What obi got was PDP votes not APC.
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Deepthoughts: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1641414754253131776
This is stupid comparison, labour are showing cases of over voting n results alterations in Lagos,let APC show same against them in anambra n let's compare,not this nonsense.im not Igbo but you are free to insult me if you don't like the truth.
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Teeroyzimma: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
TheGoodJoe:
In my unit in Port Harcourt, accredited voters, 55. Peter Obi got 53 votes. While Tinubu got one and Atiku got one. Then think of what happened in Anambra.

oyin44 and his gang no dey hear that one

1 Like

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Teeroyzimma: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
thesicilian:
They all rigged but the best rigger won.
That's why the amateur rigger is in court, not challenging the election results, but the integrity of his opponent.
he did not rig, where's your proof🙄
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Gavranicd: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Bashir Ahmad and the likes of Femi Fani Kayode are nothing but federal foolish nonentities

Forget joor what he saying is truth Mr man
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Ingocof(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

Ohh.. You con dey expect make Peter Obi win in Borno, Kaduna abi?

Pandora can win Anambra but Ekiti election was rigged because Tinubu won?

Pls don't mind those headless mob, they will wail till 2031

1 Like

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Babaibe: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Did you cry like this when Jonathan and atiku won the Southeast with even higher percent in 2015 and 2019?. What obi got was PDP votes not APC.
And Buhari won maiduguri, katsina, kano and Kaduna. This time, it was a balance game all over, except the hoodlum shithole.
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by dapadawee: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Bashir Ahmad and the likes of Femi Fani Kayode are nothing but federal foolish nonentities
Pele
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by dapadawee: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
ganisucks:
Labour party will be rebuilt into one like the communist party of China. That's the plan. I pity the APC, and PDP.
If you know the story of Chiang kai shek, you'll know that despite the fact he fought with everything he had, Mao Zedong still seized China from him, and chased Chiang kai shek to Taiwan.

Everybody will be wearing black shirt from next year😞😢
Sorry this is not china
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by dapadawee: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Is the case not in the court already

Bashir Ahmad be ready to stand in as a witness

So many people are now spokesmen for the INEC

Very terrible I must say!!!

With what will a structureless party rig

Is FG not in charge of the securities and they appointed the INEC chairman

This is a further indictment on FG that the election is not free and fair!!!
OK
Sorry
Everybody rigged in their stronghold but the strongest hold stood tall
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
thesicilian:

You are right. But in my opinion, neither Tinubu nor Obi represents the Messiah that will take us to where we need to be. But if I had to choose between an fully corrupt, competent person and a semi corrupt, incompetent person to run my business for me, I'd chose the first option anytime anyday

For me as much as politics can be personally for me I will never support a wrong process even if it favour me or my candidate because the sanctity of the system is the most important thing to true development.

I'm a firm believer that the right ethics and principles will lead u to the right results.

So it's not about Peter Obi for me as much as it is for inec to do the simple right thing.

People think we are voting Peter Obi cos he's igbo and I just laugh. My 1st choice was Osinbajo because of experience in power and his performance as acting president impressed me.

But u see the oppositions they are against Peter Obi simply because he's igbo. They also support tinubu because he's yoruba.

I don't even hate tinubu or atiku and I say it here anytime , I have been voting apc in lagos consistently expect for this last elections and I did that because of the endsars issue amongst some other bad judgements by the governor.

I can't support election riggers. I could tolerate it under obj and because we hadn't developed of democracy and electoral process bt not after we have spent billions to developed our electoral act and process some bastardz want to take us back to 2007 even not even close to 2015 because it favours them.

That is a wrong mentality and these people will never want our democracy or electoral system to develop or grow because in their hearts they don't want democracy.

as for choosing btwn a corrupt competent person and a far less corrupt bt less competent person I will choose the later because it is a team work not a 1man knows it all thing besides the fact u are at risk of loosing ur business whe the smart thief converts ur entire business to his own..
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by lapintoz: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
You are too myopic.....foaming from your punana

ganisucks:
Labour party will be rebuilt into one like the communist party of China. That's the plan. I pity the APC, and PDP.
If you know the story of Chiang kai shek, you'll know that despite the fact he fought with everything he had, Mao Zedong still seized China from him, and chased Chiang kai shek to Taiwan.

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Believeintruth: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Afamed:

Typical som be+ dient , you left the message to attack the messenger

36 states + FCT

Only in the east they had 97% , 95%. 85% voting rate for a candidate,

And same region is shouting of rigging.

Which kind hypocrite be dis one for God sake?

To be sincere, the judgement days need to come faster

You don't have sense
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Believeintruth: 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
DenreleDave:
We know that the fraud rigged in his state...

Yet he lost....

Once a loser, always a loser

Can you stand as a witness under oath and come up with proof in court? If you cannot then shut up that dense brain of yours because you don't have sense
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Believeintruth: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
yarimo:
Not anambra state alone, the foolish obi rigg in all south east state and yet he is busy claiming saint undecided

Can you with courage stand and bear witness under oath in court with proof under pain of going to jail for perjury? If you can't then shut up for you don't have sense
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Believeintruth: 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
omniwater:
Loser party are only clever but not wise.

They laboured in vain eventually.

You don't have sense
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Lashist(m): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2023
thesicilian:
They all rigged but the best rigger won.
That's why the amateur rigger is in court, not challenging the election results, but the integrity of his opponent.
Keep quiet jare...no be by force to sound foolish. Peter said he didn't rig and never paid anybody shishi to rig. Let BAT and atiku come and say they didn't pay a dime or share money during campaign. Or show us where LP touts were busy stealing ballot boxes or beating people for voting other parties. Its not by force to sound stupid everyday
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Epedure: 12:30am On Mar 31, 2023
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by ozo13(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2023
ganisucks:

dey there make pant wear u. PDP already hobnobbing with ur acclaimed Mr saint(Peter Obi).that PDAPC una dey talk before election then will soon be back to PDLP corrupt daddy and pikin .I have always told u guys obi is like a normal politician noting special.Jumping from one party to another that will favor him.
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Pointnoire(m): 3:26am On Mar 31, 2023
Who is this one you and who go wear black?

ganisucks:

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Invitationn: 3:50am On Mar 31, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

Peter Obi is not popular in the SW too. Some SW voters voted along religious lines after Obi's divisive church campaign, but they brain reset sharply for the governorship election.
Exactly. Funny thing, even with the whole ethnic-religious campaign in the SW he only managed to win Lagos with a margin of 10k😅
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by rummmy: 4:00am On Mar 31, 2023
He should be comparing Anambra result with osun....
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by CursedOsuPigs: 5:09am On Mar 31, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

My and the likes of my mother are nothing but federal foolish nonentities

We know that already.
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 31, 2023
S/E election results is either rigged or one of the following:
(1) Everyone got warning never to vote other party except LP or prepared to lose everything
(2) Apart from LP no other party is on the ballot
(3) There is only LP political party in the region
(4) Everything is all about TRIBE
(5) Even APC and PDP don't have party agents across the region

No matter what you think everything is wrong with 2023 presidential election in the region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by babayinka77(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

The only thing you guys know how to do is rain abuse and curses. How can you ever win a national election with this mentality?
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by omniwater: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense

I know that you're a baby factory product from upper iweka under bridge from potopoto capital of the world located in the evil forest they call east.

Osu Ipob terrorist!
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2023
saphiere:
I need a part time job that pays N30k and above location PH.
I'm hardworking person.
come to Lagos and work
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by oyatainer(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

If he thinks the votes were rigged, he party should go to tribunal and prove it. For now he is saying rubbish because even a political novice knows that APC cannot fare well in south east. Even Tinubu himself knows. During APC presidential primary, Tinubu never went to south east. How many visit did he made to south east during presidential campaign? He knows from his inner mind that they won't vote him.

He knows and the guy who tweeted knows it that Tinubu cannot win south east. In fact, he cannot get up to 10 percent but it becomes hypocrisy when you think Peter Obi got more than what he got in Ekiti. Can you imagine a candidate said results in 21 states are rigged but only states that voted for him is not rigged. That is what the Basir is pointing out
Re: Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results by HeroicMeastro: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1641414754253131776
This thier foolish mentality don tire me wo...
They assume everyone in the country voted for PO.
They believe that PO can be President with votes only from the SS and SE and few states in the NC.
They felt the support they see on social media is sufficient to make PO President, forgetting that majority of voters are not even on the social media platforms.
What a cowardice way to think.
Very disgusting people grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu / Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari / President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.