Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

FINALLY!!!! Davido Confirms Marriage To Chioma In Exclusive Interview With Kieki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FINALLY!!!! Davido Confirms Marriage To Chioma In Exclusive Interview With Kieki (146 Views)

I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) / Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' / Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY!!!! Davido Confirms Marriage To Chioma In Exclusive Interview With Kieki by SageAfia: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Davido Confirms marriage to Chioma in an exclusive Interview with Kiekie. The interview, which took place on Thursday, covered a range of topics including Davido’s musical career, his new project ‘Timeless’, and his personal life.

During the interview, Kiekie asked Davido about his marriage to Chioma, to which the singer replied, “I am married.”

This statement put to rest months of speculation about the status of their relationship. Davido went on to discuss how his marriage and other personal experiences have impacted his music.

Continue Reading More: https://politainment.net/celebrity-gossip/davido-confirms-marriage-to-chioma-in-exclusive-interview-with-kiekie/

(1) (Reply)

Jamie Pajoel International Announces 27 Imo Youths For Leadership Conference / Amazon Recommendations: 5 Best Waterproof Makeup For Swimming / Nigerian Entertainment Industry Thrives On Global Stage As Top Artists Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.