Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver (4995 Views)

Mother Of Four, Brother-In-Law Set Ablaze By Angry Lagos Husband / Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) / Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by SpartaOfLagos: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Agberos own Lagos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by delkuf(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
Okay.

Cheaper than the original 800 naira per day which would have resulted to 24,000 per month.
what are you saying. They said 13 thousands per day
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Berrityga: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ntoor!! Unah never see anything. Thank God I have a car, cause very soon is the masses that will pay for this.
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by muhammaduyusufu: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
delkuf:
what are you saying. They said 13 thousands per day
Just seen that. That's pretty excessive.
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by CodeTemplar: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
odduduwa:
Yorubas drivers are not among
the Yoruba drivers were part of those turned back or forced to choose APC so stop exposing your ignorance. Before elections driver loathed agberos and thugs and I doubt they will align with the party permitting agberos.
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by CodeTemplar: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bobloco:
Of course, he got the backing of the state government and the president elect
he put them there. Bandits too levied farmers and Buhari turned a blind eye because they help put him there in 2015.
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Henry22(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bontafa:

This Levy is for Papa Chinedu, Mama Chukwudi, Omo Ale, Igbo and south South people.
The Apc supporters will get free transport, Yoruba Ronu ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes o grin, I just confirmed from the political rascal himself that all Yorubas are exempted from the 13k levy, infact he also added that ell Yoruba drivers will get free 10 liters of fuel daily grin.
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by rippa(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

Moved from NURTW to Lagos Parks. 6 and half a dozen..
Bottom line, Lagos still collects Private Public transport taxes via Lagos Parks
The differences is that all the money now goes to Tinubu
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Yes my lord, we hear u.
Increase it to 15k.
Suffer no dey tire us grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Minjim: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Show a video of Oluomo saying it.

Or that of the Park management spokesman

2 Likes

Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by bukatyne(f): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Henry22:

Yes o grin, I just confirmed from the political rascal himself that all Yorubas are exempted from the 13k levy, infact he also added that ell Yoruba drivers will get free 10 liters of fuel daily grin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Does this extend to we private car owners?

Considering that fuel is rumoured to hit N750k/l, it would bring a little relief.

It is well o cry
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by FreedomArmy: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Its the lagos masses that will suffer it. All the drivers has to do is increase the cost of transportation that's all.
and the Lagos masses are only igbos
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by player007(m): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bontafa:
No going back on 13k daily levy- MC Oluomo tells protesting drivers in Lagos State.

We must learn a lesson ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Someone that allegedly makes more than 7Million or more from him Agbero empire.
Una go learn lesson by force.
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Tochj(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

Well, the court gave them power.
Lagos State Government tried to get rid of NURTW in 1999. They took Tinubu to court and won based on the fact that they have the right to unionize.

Lagos State government has no other option that to work with them.
What exactly are you saying Oga?
Lagos successfully banned NURTW and put Oluomo incharge of Parks
Sanwo olu can stop anything Agbero if he wants
Unfortunately He is only a servant.
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Bontafa: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Minjim:
Show a video of Oluomo saying it.

Or that of the Park management spokesman

Oya shout RONU

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Omoluabi16(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

It's a tax system.

That's one of the ways Lagos state generates huge IGR..They mopp up everywhere they could get tax from.
I.e they steal from the poor masses and go about shouting that they generated blabla billion IGR. Any state could do that with this wicked policy.
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Omoluabi16(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Funny.. they have riled you up to see your neighbor as you enemy, meanwhile these politicians are the real devils. Every single one of them!
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by ahamonyeka(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na so baba i hail you.the idiots no know say na money you spend giving them 2 cups of rice during campaign? Who no gree make him go huge transformer shebi na them want change.

Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by afbstrategies: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Olaoluwa112:
Without deceiving each other, this will affect everyone in lag.

Meanwhile I need your help.

https://www.nairaland.com/7634423/it-placement-accommodation
Nope ๐Ÿ‘Ž Only Igbos and non Lagosians will be affected. Lagosians donโ€™t enter buses at all.

Abracadabra ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Ofadaman(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
The levy is only for Igbo drivers and traders.

Una never see anything , it's not even up to a month, them don begin change am for una.

- Samwo has repealed the 50% discount of bus rides ONLY for igbo traders

-Yellow fever and lastma are back impounding and auctioning Igbo drivers buses .

- Igbo citizens and businesses owner are buying fuel at 800 naira while other tribe now purchase fuel at 180N

- Mc Oluomo has increased levy for only Igbo drivers

-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Gbenga4ever1411: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na only APC yoruba go dey enter free brt
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Johans2023: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Christistruth03:

But many of your People think Nnamdi Kanu the Leader of IPOB Terrorists is a role model
at least Namdi kanu was collecting from the rich not the poor.
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by History555: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Power resides with bus drivers. Strike for 2 correct weeks. Both mcolumo and his foot soldiers will feel it. Much better if all drivers in lagos strike together on a monday morning

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Stone03: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Agbero-cracy is the government of the Agberos by the Agberos and for the Agberos.
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Blissguts: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Seefinish:
My happiness is that even some Yorubas who were shouting igbos must go are among the people crying and wailing now.
Karma hardly disappoint

Before nko ..... Are you surprised ?

No one should be surprised at these na
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by akezn: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
They have not started crying at all. They should wait until the chief agbero is sworn. I hope the increment is for only shukudi and shinedu? Hope it does not affect does not affect the Yoruba drivers?

Well done MC Oluomo, in fact, increase it let them cry more.

1 Like

Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Henry22(m): 5:20am On Mar 31, 2023
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Does this extend to we private car owners?

Considering that fuel is rumoured to hit N750k/l, it would bring a little relief.

It is well o cry

Yes o, everyone as long as you are Yoruba because the the money will be gotten from igbo people and anyone who looks Igbo then will be shared amongst all Yoruba drivers grin
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by TheEndless: 5:35am On Mar 31, 2023
Olaoluwa112:
Without deceiving each other, this will affect everyone in lag.

Meanwhile I need your help.

https://www.nairaland.com/7634423/it-placement-accommodation
I am Igbo. Will you still take accommodation from me?
How do I know you will not start wailing
โ€˜Na my fellow Yoruba man get this land wey you build this house so, Shinedu park outโ€™
I heard that the Lagos State govt promised free housing to all Yorubas tho, you can find out ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by TheEndless: 5:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Christistruth03:

But many of your People think Nnamdi Kanu the Leader of IPOB Terrorists is a role model
Yoruba man will still never have sense!
What is the relationship between the topic and Nnamdi Kanu??
Go to these aggrieved drivers now and cap this nonsense whether dem nor go 2 by 4 that head you dey knack for concrete 5 times a day.
You promised your people better, used them, dumped them and still have the effrontery to rope Igbos into it again.
Re: Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver by Olaoluwa112(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2023
TheEndless:

I am Igbo. Will you still take accommodation from me?
How do I know you will not start wailing
โ€˜Na my fellow Yoruba man get this land wey you build this house so, Shinedu park outโ€™
I heard that the Lagos State govt promised free housing to all Yorubas tho, you can find out ๐Ÿ™„
slowpoke, have you no left the no man's land?
Go and work, I no get your time.
I'm sure people like you no dey lag self, na your imo or abia you dey.
If you dey lag, you won't be saying that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Canโ€™t Pay Minimum Wage Until 2012 โ€“fg / APC Gains Upper Hand Over Wike / This Pretty Lady Did Her Youth Service Together With Sen. Dino Melaiye (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.