Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,316 members, 7,833,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Falz And Vector Slams INEC And Yakubu On Their New Track. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz And Vector Slams INEC And Yakubu On Their New Track. (562 Views)

2023 Elections: Appeal Court Slams INEC, Says It Acted Irresponsibly / Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal / PDP Slams INEC's Decision To Extend Deadline For Party Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz And Vector Slams INEC And Yakubu On Their New Track. by nairalandankrah: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2023

Re: Falz And Vector Slams INEC And Yakubu On Their New Track. by Abfinest007(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Everyone should speak up
Re: Falz And Vector Slams INEC And Yakubu On Their New Track. by Isobug: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hmmm.... this is too far. Falz calm, we have since heard you sound and clear
Re: Falz And Vector Slams INEC And Yakubu On Their New Track. by JagabanBorgu: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
He sang "this is Nigeria" and the song went into oblivion, everyone is responsible for growing a society.
Instead of talking too much, he should focus on growing the society.
Re: Falz And Vector Slams INEC And Yakubu On Their New Track. by Johans2023: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
He sang "this is Nigeria" and the song went into oblivion, everyone is responsible for growing a society.
Instead of talking too much, he should focus on growing the society.
how can you grow a society that is rigged.
How can you grow a corrupt society.
The best way is to speak to election riggers, speak to corrupt politicians. Those crooks hate to hear you exposing in public.
If we really want to grow a society we must reject rigging,we must make sure there free and fair election ,we must protest and ready to sacrifice our lives for our society to grow.

1 Like

Re: Falz And Vector Slams INEC And Yakubu On Their New Track. by JagabanBorgu: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
Johans2023:
how can you grow a society that is rigged.
How can you grow a corrupt society.
The best way is to speak to election riggers, speak to corrupt politicians. Those crooks hate to hear you exposing in public.
If we really want to grow a society we must reject rigging,we must make sure there free and fair election ,we must protest and ready to sacrifice our lives for our society to grow.
Most of u flaunt WAEC results, degrees that u rîggèd ur way through but u think u have the moral justification to talk about riggîng.
U all rig queues in ur everyday life but u think u know what it takes to make a country great.
Re: Falz And Vector Slams INEC And Yakubu On Their New Track. by Johans2023: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U are praising a pass degree graduate with loads of F9 in GCE, I am not proud to tell my togolese friends that our president is a merchant of F9 in GCE.
I would rather choose a first class graduate.
Problem with Nigèria are people like u who fórcè fàilèd leaders like Obi on d màssés.
U come to give me a mention and same u say "u dón't deserve my reply", where do u fólks keep u bràîñ when typing this?
the only question your togolese friend will ask you is , What is the name of the primary and secondary school that your president finished from? What is your answer?
Re: Falz And Vector Slams INEC And Yakubu On Their New Track. by JagabanBorgu: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Johans2023:
the only question your togolese friend will ask you is , What is the name of the primary and secondary school that your president finished from? What is your answer?
The question the Togolese will actually ask me is that, u know he is a fàilèd govèrñór, why did you still vote him to be ur prèsîdéñt?
Such questions will make me look foolish.

(1) (Reply)

10th NASS: Senators-elect,Reps Insist On Open Contest,push for Kalu,Yari Ticket / World Cup’s Sexiest Fan's Miniscule Thong Has Fans Begging ‘‘go To Brazzer' / I Will Handover Power On May 28 Instead of 29 - Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.