Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare – Legal Practitioner, Inibehe Effiong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare – Legal Practitioner, Inibehe Effiong (273 Views)

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals / Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare – Legal Practitioner, Inibehe Effiong by Gistreportar1: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
According to well-known attorney Inibehe Effiong, when it comes to working with challenging clients, singer Portable is every lawyer’s worst nightmare.

Effiong claimed that the singer is the kind of client who will act and speak in a way that is contrary to a lawyer’s plan of action in a post published on his Facebook page.

“When it comes to having problematic, difficult and deviant clients, Portable is every lawyer’s nightmare. He is the type of client that will be doing things and making comments that are counter productive to a lawyer’s strategy.” he wrote

Read More >>>>>>>>>>>>

https://gistreportar.com/portable-is-every-lawyers-nightmare-legal-practitioner-inibehe-effiong/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare – Legal Practitioner, Inibehe Effiong by dangotesmummy: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
Why will a decent and sane lawyer agree to be portables lawyer that dirty and lousy riffraff.smh

If the lawyer no careful SEF portable go implicate am with his obnoxious behaviour
Re: Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare – Legal Practitioner, Inibehe Effiong by GExcess: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
That guy called portable disgust me so much, i just wonder why sane people will be celebrating such nuisance

(1) (Reply)

Bob Lee Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / Bbtitans: Factors That Made Nigerian Housemates Lose / Herb Vendor Calls Out Davido’s Manager, Israel DMW Over N800,000 Business ‘scam’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.