Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music (44188 Views)

Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Mercy Chinwo – Imenem / [MP3 Download] The Cross My Gaze Album By Mercy Chinwo FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music by sonofElElyon: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2023
Skyfornia:

Court of law does not deal on emotions or truths. They deal on facts and evidences.

If the singer can provide evidence that there are several or another Mercy Chinwo, then she don't have a case.

Google reasonable man's test. You are speaking your personal opinion
Re: Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music by Shokoloko(f): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Shokoloko please don't give anything to this scammer who obviously feels begging is a lucrative business rather than working. Check his mention history on the search bar by typing Lingudy and see how this man formulates different scam stories just to scam unsuspecting givers. When he gets help from them he modifys his begging posts to type random meaningless words. I've already gotten his account number and submitted it to tabb.azz to place on the scammers thread. Please beware.
Thank you so much.
This is too bad of him.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music by Ebiraman(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
MERCY Chinwo and Obidiz fights dirty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtN6fdyJis
Re: Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music by ahnie: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
rollywise:

This one's brains has gone rusty. Since when did prayer and fasting hinder scientifical developmental strides of a person or nation? Or is the presence of prayer and fasting and absence of technological strides that made your life this useless? Wetin Musa no go see for gate 😂😂
I have placed the vermin on ban,I hope he enjoys it.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music by cezarman(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

And who is talking to you? Why are you foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal? Mr solicitor and sons LTD.Please am not responsible for your mental disorders.
Go and meet your doctor.Goodbye and quick recovery.

Can't you see you're the one acting like a rabid dog?

You're just quoting and insulting everyone without making any sense.

What's wrong with you bro
Hope your family members dey stay close to you sha... Incase you wan try enter market grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
cezarman:

Can't you see you're the one acting like a rabid dog?

You're just quoting and insulting everyone without making any sense.

What's wrong with you bro
Hope your family members dey stay close to you sha... Incase you wan try enter market grin
Frustrated animal, are you still on my case? Lol!
Please let your family members try and take you to receive spiritual help, because your madness has already taken you to the market place.
Primitive swine.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Slams ₦2bn Lawsuit On Obidiz For Using Her Name In A Secular Music by Zyzxx10: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigeria and wahala.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NBC Bans Olamide Song, 'Don't-Stop' For Vulgar Lyrics / Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category / Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.