Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Please Help Me: Helpful Suggestions Are Welcome - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me: Helpful Suggestions Are Welcome (1063 Views)

Suggestions Are Welcome / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? / I'm Having A Baby! Any Yoruba Name Suggestions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me: Helpful Suggestions Are Welcome by horny4u(f): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
Please help i have a professional exam on Friday so took the week off to study but i keep finding myself on Nairaland.

I know someone else must have experienced this please any suggestions?

Donot abuse me if you do: i may be tempted to postpone my exam and kuku finish you , lol

Seriously i need help o.
Re: Please Help Me: Helpful Suggestions Are Welcome by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2011
Re: Please Help Me: Helpful Suggestions Are Welcome by horny4u(f): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
Yes oh, my course work is online. cry cry cry

Thanks though will get myself to the gym, that should calm me down.
Re: Please Help Me: Helpful Suggestions Are Welcome by ronkebp(f): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
Just make up your mind not to be on nairaland, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Please Help Me: Helpful Suggestions Are Welcome by DBestDoc(f): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2011
Addicted to Nairaland? grin grin grin
I thought i was alone, Thank God dere are people as,
lol.There isnt much u can do to help urself cos ur work is actually done online,u only can reduce the frequency in which u click ur Nairaland Tab.But all the same just Work and Play sha tongue tongue cheesy cheesy.Except u can actually study offline.
Re: Please Help Me: Helpful Suggestions Are Welcome by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2011
I am actually doing an online course at the moment. Honestly, I do not joke with my career related studies and not even NLD will distract me from it. I was discussing with my hubby last week Wednesday. He asked how I was going with a 4000 word assignment on research that was due last Friday, when I told him I submitted it the week before, he was like . . . . . 'Really, I know you spend lots of hours online but I actually thought you were busy doing agony aunt on Naira-pal or what do you call that site again?''.

E be like say you don't like your career at all cheesy cos if you did, this site shouldn't stop you from doing assignments. As for me I cannot afford to lose concentration, don't want my azz facing a coroner's inquest.

All you need to do is discipline yourself. For you to opt for online studies sef alone is enough discipline, No one is watching you, you don't have to be in class. If you can discipline yourself enough to pursue this course online, you can do anything.
Re: Please Help Me: Helpful Suggestions Are Welcome by dealordea(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
Best advice, Destroy your computer.

(1) (Reply)

A Man's Coldheartedness;after She Converted To His Religion...... / Lies That Ruined Mariages In 2012 / Househelp Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.