Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Real Estate Investment And Buying Property Abroad - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Estate Investment And Buying Property Abroad (224 Views)

Some Rules For Foreigners Buying Property In USA (see Full List) / Why Is Buying Property A Good Investment / Invest In The Father Of All Investment And Triple Your Investment In A Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment And Buying Property Abroad by samburger48(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am interested in discussing real estate investment and buying property abroad. I have been considering purchasing a house in Portugal, as I believe the country offers many advantages for real estate investment. The country is known for its beautiful beaches, rich culture, and favorable tax laws. I am curious to hear what others think about buying property in Portugal or any other country for investment purposes.

Do you have any experience with buying property abroad? What factors did you consider when choosing a location? Do you have any advice for someone considering a real estate investment in a foreign country?

I came across this useful resource on real estate investment that I thought I would share: https://get.properties/articles/real-estate-investment-guide/. It provides valuable information on how to invest in real estate and make the most of your investment.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences on this topic!
Re: Real Estate Investment And Buying Property Abroad by Prosperity4All: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2023
All depends on your motivation.
1) Is it getting a second citizenship? Then number of countries the Passport is visa free to and number of years to citizenship will decide. Portugal is good to go on this.
2) For return on your investment, you need to consider, population and level of tourism. For this Benin Republic is good to watch, take a look at this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTVvxsR-T14
For both 1 and 2 I believe you need to check out Brazil.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good - Business / Selling! 5bedroom Fully Detached + Bq @ Lekki. ₦160M. Eunice 2348029562694 / All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.