Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Newbies >noting Is FREE On The Internet - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Newbies >noting Is FREE On The Internet (367 Views)

Learn Microcontroller PLC Ladder Logic Programming With Ldmicro Free On Youtube / Learn Data Science For Free On 365datascience [scholarship] / Learn Paid Courses For Free On Bitdegree And Get Certified (11 Days Remaining) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newbies >noting Is FREE On The Internet by Tim1212(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2023
It's quite unfortunate to accept this hard Truth. The Internet is built on high tech infrastructure that comes with heavy cost.

Any tools and framework developers use are not Free. It may seem free because you didn't pay a dime. But you pay buy advertising the tools to other developers or you sell your privacy to the company.

It may be free for some features and they monetize some advanced features.

Tech is not easy, but framework makes it look easy. The developers of all this tools are after people using it.
Re: Newbies >noting Is FREE On The Internet by Tim1212(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
I recommend newbies to master HTML and CSS before framework.

And to master JavaScript before jumping to react, node and Angular framework
Re: Newbies >noting Is FREE On The Internet by Dude398(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tim1212:
I recommend newbies to master HTML and CSS before framework.

And to master JavaScript before jumping to react, node and Angular framework
Good Evening sir. Please I couldn't post in Romance section as I was banned and had to create another account and new accounts cant post in Romance section for a while after registering that's why i mentioned you here. I studied public administration (2:2), served since 2017 and currently live in Ebonyi state Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Hire Us For A Responsive Website Or Mobile App Design / . / Osunzone To Commence Its Free Online Web Design Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.