Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

I Worked In A Bakery, As A Bricklayer To Buy Boots- Super Eagles Star Awoniyi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Worked In A Bakery, As A Bricklayer To Buy Boots- Super Eagles Star Awoniyi (153 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho's 23rd Birthday: Ndidi, Shehu, Simon, Awoniyi Celebrate Him / Adorable Photo Of Super Eagles Star William Ekong, His Partner And Their Son / Taiwo Awoniyi And Taiwo Jesudun White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Worked In A Bakery, As A Bricklayer To Buy Boots- Super Eagles Star Awoniyi by ddddon(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2023
Awoniyi was signed by Nottingham Forest last summer for what was a club record £17 million fee at the time.

The Super Eagles star, Taiwo Awoniyi, has revealed how he worked in Nigeria before he could get himself training materials.

Nottingham Forest signed Awoniyi last summer for what was a club record £17 million fee at the time.

Awoniyi signed for the Reds from Union Berlin in the summer.

He was part of the winning team at the 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Chile, where he scored four goals in eight appearances for the Gol[/b]den Eaglets.

He also won the Africa U-20 Cup of Nations and Africa U-23 Cup of Nations with Nigeria.

I worked hard to buy boots in Nigeria

Read more: https://read.pulsesports.ng/awoniyi

[b]Source: Pulse Sports

(1) (Reply)

The Messi Legacy / Bendel Insurance Unbeaten Run Continues / Juventus V Inter Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.