Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. (298 Views)

Dot Williz - "THANK GOD" - Nairaland Artiste Drops A New Song On His Birthday / Lyrics : Kuttie -dikeh (rap Song By Nairalander) / A Nairalander "Kuttie" Finally Drop His Debut Single Dikeh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by Iamkuttie(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
So, after all the election matters and the smokes that followed it, I decided to drop something for the Court Season 😁

Check it out guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFfMFoa89qg

Here Is the link to the audio too.

https://audiomack.com/iamkuttie/song/go-to-court-freestyle

Cc : OAM4J Mynd44, Airmark Please do check, is it Front page worthy?
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by PoliteActivist: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Not bad
I see talent

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by Iamkuttie(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Not bad
I see talent

Thank you very much bro πŸ™
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by Rounakid(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
Good one,
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by April396949: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Iamkuttie:
So, after all the election matters and the smokes that followed it, I decided to drop something for the Court Season 😁

Check it out guys.

Cc : OAM4J Mynd44, Please do check, is it Front page worthy?
i see talent, but the content of your song is base on bigotry, ds type of song no fit trends in west, i wish you best of luck
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by PointB: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Iamkuttie:

Check it out guys.

Cc : OAM4J Mynd44, Please do check, is it Front page worthy?

Wow.

This is quite brilliant.

Well done man. Keep it up.

nlfpmod, over to you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by PointB: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
April396949:

i see talent, but the content of your song is base on bigotry, ds type of song no fit trends in west, i wish you best of luck

Which bigotry did you see there? I think he reflected the current scenario. Stop trying to run him down.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by haffaze777(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
April396949:

They will be listen to it in East Nah🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by Rounakid(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
April396949:

It has nothing to do with Bigotry,

Would you tag Fal x Vector's recent release bigotry too?

Or does it only become bigotry when the artiste comes from the other side of the south?

Just a honest question.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by Rounakid(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
PointB:

Wow.

This is quite brilliant.

Well done man. Keep it up.

nlfpmod, over to you.

Quiet brilliant I must confess
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by Ginaz(f): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
nice.. the beats and the lyrics go together.
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by April396949: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Rounakid:

Well, thanks for the review, but it has nothing to do with Bigotry,

Would tag Fal x Vector's recent release bigotry too?

Or does it only become bigotry when the artiste comes from the other side of the south?

Just a honest question.
who take Fal serious again in west,,, his music career already die down, you can't see d like of bigwiz, davido, burna etc releases this kind of song,,, I'm just trying to let you know you have potential but ds direction not fit help artist career
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by Jennymine(f): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Great one πŸ˜‚
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by BarakBB: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
April396949:

who take Fal serious again in west,,, his music career already die down, you can't see d like of bigwiz, davido, burna etc releases this kind of song,,, I'm just trying to let you know you have potential but ds direction not fit help artist career
You've not answered the question.
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by Iamkuttie(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Jennymine:
Great one πŸ˜‚

Thank you☺️😊😍
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by Iamkuttie(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ginaz:
nice.. the beats and the lyrics go together.

Thank you babe😚
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by Iamkuttie(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
PointB:

Which bigotry did you see there? I think he reflected the current scenario. Stop trying to run him down.
Thank sire,
I don't just know we sees everything as bigotry this days.

Quiet disheartening . πŸ’”
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by Iamkuttie(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Cc : Airmark
Re: A Nairalander "Kuttie" Drops A Post-election Song "Go To Court" Rate. by Iamkuttie(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Airmark please do check this out

(1) (Reply)

Popular Musician, Vibe Billions Escapes Death In Calabar / Spiderman vs. Afrobeats Avengers / What's Your Best Bet On The Winner Of Album Of The Year For Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.