Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Recruitment Strictly For ENGINEERING, Accountant And Health Care Providers. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Strictly For ENGINEERING, Accountant And Health Care Providers. (603 Views)

Urgent Recruitment!! Strictly For Island Residents Only. / Recruitment Strictly For ENGINEERING, Accountant And Economics / Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment Strictly For ENGINEERING, Accountant And Health Care Providers. by rhinolove: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
A contract firm is seeking applicants for Engineering, Accountant and health care providers. Applicants must be willing to relocate to Bayelsa state.
Interested applicants should send their CV to hr-deprtment@inorbit.com.
Application will close on Monday 3rd of April.
Please check the time before you submit your CV as it will not be entertained after then.
Re: Recruitment Strictly For ENGINEERING, Accountant And Health Care Providers. by Jukamil: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Strictly For ENGINEERING, Accountant And Health Care Providers. by Latyf123: 6:01am On Apr 14, 2023
We are reviewing all applications received and will follow up with you soon to discuss next steps. In the meantime, thank you for your interest and we look forward to further exploring your skills and experience.

Sincerely,
[INORBIT OIL AND GAS]
Re: Recruitment Strictly For ENGINEERING, Accountant And Health Care Providers. by Latyf123: 6:03am On Apr 14, 2023
I am thrilled to inform you that you have been selected as one of many applicants for the position you applied for. This is a highly competitive and prestigious position, and we received many impressive applications. You should feel very proud of yourself for being chosen.

As part of the next steps in the hiring process, we require evidence of your swimming skills. This is a prerequisite for the job you have applied for, and it is important that we ensure all employees are capable of working in an offshore environment.
If you have a swimming certificate or any relevant qualifications that demonstrate your proficiency in swimming, please provide us with a scanned copy of it. If not, you will need to obtain a professional certificate before we can proceed with the remainder of the hiring process.

I'm sure you can understand the importance of this requirement, and we appreciate your cooperation. I look forward to receiving your reply within the next 24 hours.

Once again, congratulations on being selected for this position. We are excited to have you on board and I look forward to meeting you in person soon.

Best regards,

Betty Adedeji,
[INORBIT OIL AND GAS]
Re: Recruitment Strictly For ENGINEERING, Accountant And Health Care Providers. by Hunter102: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2023
Latyf123:
I am thrilled to inform you that you have been selected as one of many applicants for the position you applied for. This is a highly competitive and prestigious position, and we received many impressive applications. You should feel very proud of yourself for being chosen.

As part of the next steps in the hiring process, we require evidence of your swimming skills. This is a prerequisite for the job you have applied for, and it is important that we ensure all employees are capable of working in an offshore environment.
If you have a swimming certificate or any relevant qualifications that demonstrate your proficiency in swimming, please provide us with a scanned copy of it. If not, you will need to obtain a professional certificate before we can proceed with the remainder of the hiring process.

I'm sure you can understand the importance of this requirement, and we appreciate your cooperation. I look forward to receiving your reply within the next 24 hours.

Once again, congratulations on being selected for this position. We are excited to have you on board and I look forward to meeting you in person soon.

Best regards,

Betty Adedeji,
[INORBIT OIL AND GAS]
Scam

(1) (Reply)

Staff Vacancies / Mimilogs Nigeria Is Recruiting In Lagos - Apply Today / Outcome Of Npower Interactive Session With Npower Batch C Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.