Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND (376 Views)

Commercial Solar Panels: Apt For Sorting The Industry’s Energy Needs / Grain Sorting And Destoning Machines For Millers! / The 9mobile Saga Continues As Major Foreign Investor Pulls Out Of Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by EriMma1: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Is it right to sort somebody with loan money?

Sometimes last month, I saw a sharp business and wanted to invest but was short of the required capital to invest in it. So I called a client of mine in America and told her I needed a little loan to enable me fund a business and she said no problems. That I should write to the company and she'll authorize the approval.

I did and in the process, it passed through the table of one familiar guy in finance department. Wetin concern me. I just acted normal.
Some days down the line, he saw me and was like, has admin credited you, I said yes. I just thanked him and walked away.

Since then, I noticed he's been acting funny towards me but I just pretended I didn't notice.
Now, Ive been calling him to relate somethings about the company to him because he's the one in charge and he refused to pick my calls.

I don't understand the silent treatment. Like am I supposed to still sort somebody with loans I collected for a business?
Person dey use loan sort people again? Let me know if I'm wrong na? Cos Im sure it's because of that he's acting up. They are like that in that finance department.

1 Like

Re: DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by EriMma1: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Avoid this post if your IQ is too low to comprehend and respond sensibly.
Re: DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by WhereMyLoud: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
You wey get high IQ but still dey jonze upandan no be your own worse

6 Likes

Re: DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:
Avoid this post if your IQ is too low to comprehend and respond sensibly.

This is Nigeria.......

U sud have appreciated him with a token.........not cus of today but u might still need his help some other time..........

1 Like

Re: DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by EriMma1: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

This is Nigeria.......

U sud have appreciated him with a token.........not cus of today but u might still need his help some other time..........

Really?? I didn't know such monies are also used for sortings. Honestly I never knew.

Now when money don follow investment go like this, what shall we do? 👀
Re: DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by Ynix(m): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2023
EriMma1:

Really?? I didn't know such monies are also used for sortings. Honestly I never knew.

Now when money don follow investment go like this, what shall we do? 👀
Invite him over for a meal or drink and tell him you have not forgotten him
Re: DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by EriMma1: 5:00am On Apr 01, 2023
Ynix:

Invite him over for a meal or drink and tell him you have not forgotten him

Wait o, Shey na him give me the money? I don't understand o.
Re: DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by Ynix(m): 6:12am On Apr 01, 2023
EriMma1:

Wait o, Shey na him give me the money? I don't understand o.
You aren't going to give him money. Look beyond the money, everything in business is not about money, at times it's about ego,at times it's about relationships.
A functional rule of engagement in long lasting business success is don't break the chain, keep the contact.

1 Like

Re: DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by EriMma1: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2023
Ynix:

You aren't going to give him money. Look beyond the money, everything in business is not about money, at times it's about ego,at times it's about relationships.
A functional rule of engagement in long lasting business success is don't break the chain, keep the contact.

Ok. I've heard you.
Thank you.
Re: DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by anthonyuncle(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
what makes you think he wants you to sort him?
Re: DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by EriMma1: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
anthonyuncle:
what makes you think he wants you to sort him?

He's giving me attitude.
Re: DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by anthonyuncle(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
EriMma1:

He's giving me attitude.

that doesn't imply that he wants you to sort him.

maybe he's not happy with the fact that you got the loan and didn't inform him. he saw you by chance and had to ask you before you told him.
that's wrong of you.
Re: DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by EriMma1: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
anthonyuncle:

that doesn't imply that he wants you to sort him.

maybe he's not happy with the fact that you got the loan and didn't inform him. he saw you by chance and had to ask you before you told him.
that's wrong of you.

Tell him for what? Am I working for him? He's just a staff in my clients company and had the privilege of filing the application that's how he got to know about it. I didn't need to tell him. Even the manager was not aware until the boss called him from the abroad. That one no vex, na him go come vex say I no tell am.
Re: DOES THIS KIND OF DEAL REQUIRE SORTING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND by anthonyuncle(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
EriMma1:

Tell him for what? Am I working for him? He's just a staff in my clients company and had the privilege of filing the application that's how he got to know about it. I didn't need to tell him. Even the manager was not aware until the boss called him from the abroad. That one no vex, na him go come vex say I no tell am.

you are the privileged one here - not him.

he will still get paid whether you get the loan or not.
but his professional act was needed for you to get what you applied for.

(1) (Reply)

How to Earn Btw 100k-200k Working As A Crane/forklift operator / Greenmail And Other Lessons We Need To Learn From This Messy Otedola Vs. Elume / What Would It Cost To Build LPG Plant Not Skid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.