Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,072 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Neatly Used SONATA 2011 LE (keyless) @ ₦5m In Port Harcourt. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Neatly Used SONATA 2011 LE (keyless) @ ₦5m In Port Harcourt. (546 Views)

Belgium Toyota Camry Le Keyless 2018 Model / Few Months Nigerian Used Sonata 2013 Full Uption. 08082786748 / Super Clean 1 Month Used Sonata 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neatly Used SONATA 2011 LE (keyless) @ ₦5m In Port Harcourt. by ForeverSaved(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
🚘 Sonata 2011 Model Limited Edition

Direct to the seller

Features:

🎗️Keyless
🎗️Reverse Camera
🎗️Buffer in the boot
🎗️First body
🎗️Engine follow come
🎗️Gearbox follow come
🎗️AC super cooling
🎗️All car papers available
🎗️Location: Port Harcourt
🎗️Price: ₦5m

Call/whatsApp: +2347012594180
Re: Neatly Used SONATA 2011 LE (keyless) @ ₦5m In Port Harcourt. by ForeverSaved(m): 8:11am On Apr 03, 2023
Still available
Re: Neatly Used SONATA 2011 LE (keyless) @ ₦5m In Port Harcourt. by noonejustme: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2023
ForeverSaved:
🚘 Sonata 2011 Model Limited Edition

Direct to the seller

Features:

🎗️Keyless
🎗️Reverse Camera
🎗️Buffer in the boot
🎗️First body
🎗️Engine follow come
🎗️Gearbox follow come
🎗️AC super cooling
🎗️All car papers available
🎗️Location: Port Harcourt
🎗️Price: ₦5m

Call/whatsApp: +2347012594180

You dey mad

Car wey toks be 4.5?

You dey sell naija used for 5m

Thief cool

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used SONATA 2011 LE (keyless) @ ₦5m In Port Harcourt. by cjudy(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2023
noonejustme:

You dey mad

Car wey toks be 4.5?

Thief cool

You Dey mind them. Them think say everybody na Mumu.
Re: Neatly Used SONATA 2011 LE (keyless) @ ₦5m In Port Harcourt. by ForeverSaved(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2023
noonejustme:

You dey mad

Car wey toks be 4.5?

Thief cool

God bless you. But know that I am not a thief.

The car has only been used 3 months in Nigeria, besides ₦5 is not the last price everything including commission added together, and this is Port Harcourt, totally different from the Lagos the TOks of this is way higher here than what you stated.

So take a little care before calling people names. Thank you.
Re: Neatly Used SONATA 2011 LE (keyless) @ ₦5m In Port Harcourt. by wesley80(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
noonejustme:

You dey mad

Car wey toks be 4.5?

Thief cool
cheesy
Re: Neatly Used SONATA 2011 LE (keyless) @ ₦5m In Port Harcourt. by ForeverSaved(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Available
Re: Neatly Used SONATA 2011 LE (keyless) @ ₦5m In Port Harcourt. by Mkelv0106(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
ForeverSaved:

God bless you. But know that I am not a thief.

The car has only been used 3 months in Nigeria, besides ₦5 is not the last price everything including commission added together, and this is Port Harcourt, totally different from the Lagos the TOks of this is way higher here than what you stated.

So take a little care before calling people names. Thank you.
Port Harcourt or not, that car toks is not more than 4.5m. How much did d owner buy it as tok.. 5m for Nigeria used, just imagine.
Re: Neatly Used SONATA 2011 LE (keyless) @ ₦5m In Port Harcourt. by ForeverSaved(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Mkelv0106:

Port Harcourt or not, that car toks is not more than 4.5m. How much did d owner buy it as tok.. 5m for Nigeria used, just imagine.

Okay, the car was given to me by a major car dealer to sell and the last price including commission is ₦4.8m.

I have no much idea of how much is toks. The buyer has right to beat down that price.
Re: Neatly Used SONATA 2011 LE (keyless) @ ₦5m In Port Harcourt. by noonejustme: 12:16am On Apr 05, 2023
ForeverSaved:

Okay, the car was given to me by a major car dealer to sell and the last price including commission is ₦4.8m.

I have no much idea of how much is toks. The buyer has right to beat down that price.

Dey shalaye for there

Stop being greedy
Re: Neatly Used SONATA 2011 LE (keyless) @ ₦5m In Port Harcourt. by ForeverSaved(m): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2023
noonejustme:

Dey shalaye for there

Stop being greedy

I do not know you neither do you know me. I'm not forcing you to buy the car either.

I've explained the matter to you, you have the right to believe it or not to, why term me greedy?.

Isn't it wise if you see such things and you care for the next person, you ask questions. 'Hey, this car you're selling for this price I have it at such a price why is yours so high?'. Then I will explain. Some persons have contacted on this and negotiated and made suggestions in a responsible manner,but I can't change the seller price.

But you and some others just jump in, he's a thief, he's greedy, he's this, he's that, when you do not have all the facts. If it doesn't appeal to you, you move on. It's not possible that all toks will sell at same price because all can't be in same condition. The seller has said what he wants to sell and that's what I put up here. If you don't like it you move along!.

If it stays for long and no buyer, the seller may change his mind. Why the hostility?.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Sport 2010 @ 2.950m SOLD / Few Month Use Venza 2013 Model For Sale / .✅✅✅✅✅✅...clean 2015 Toyota Venza Xle With Pano...for SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.