Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Investor(s)/partnership Needed!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investor(s)/partnership Needed!! (217 Views)

Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming / Agriculture Understudy Opportunity Or Partnership Needed / VERY PROFITABLE TOMATOES GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP NEEDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor(s)/partnership Needed!! by Deo1986(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hello people, i need investors or partner in Cross river state to join me in colonizing the palm kernel industry.

The agricultural potential in Cross river state is yet to be fully charted especially, in the area of palm and it's derivatives: kernel, nuts, shell, oil and much more.

In the whole of Cross river state there is no crushing plant, we go to Enugu to crush our nuts and because of the stress involved, many who cracks prefer to sell to middle men.

i feel it is imperative to invite interested and willing investors to join force with me to site a processing and crushing factory here.

since the crushing plant will be closer to the raw materials, we can produce a minimum of 5 tons of P.K.O on a weekly basis.
Interested persons can get me on: 08034859198
Ndtc2006@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Yam Flour From Farm / Unlock Your Poultry Farm's Potential With Vetsark Loans / How To Make Incense Cones By A Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.