Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC (23223 Views)

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by 0bjpmb: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Protesting for what exactly
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by MamaletASO: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Naija everywhere washing their dirty linen in the open

What a people??
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by bencr7: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
I like wat America is doing,give everybody parmit to protest,so that they continue disgracing d country,to let d world to know how d stupid d country his grin grin grin.
Nothing concern me for Nigeria again, because d country na yeye
Thanks God,my paper are ready to japa.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by bencr7: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
MamaletASO:
Naija everywhere washing their dirty linen in the open

What a people??
u said it all
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by Shattuck(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zandena:
This stupidity just has to stop. Why going to US to protest while US citizens did not come to Abuja to demonstrate when Trump supporters invaded the Capitol? Who did you southerners lend your brains? Why do you people always take America as God? Why do you put your sovereignty under another nation? Why why and why?
Whether Biden likes it or not, Tinubu is the president-elect and will be sworn in on may 29th by the Special Grace of God Almighty!
But let me ask all of you again: Do you need permit before any demonstration in US? But tomorrow now you return to Nigeria and say you do not need permit before any protest! You see your stinking hypocrisy!
neither does biden come to Nigeria to rest or for medical treatment, so maybe you should be asking tinubu this questions
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by sukar886: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Shameless people
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by VTJN(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
BrotherShade:
are you a dss
I guess you're so confidence Tinubu will not be sworn in right? Same way you're so confidence Obi will win the election

Give me your house address for a gift biko
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by babaaelino92(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
Quest7777:
Does this not amount to washing your dirty underwears in public.

Even if Tinubu is convicted for drug related offence. That won't bar him for being the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zandena:
This stupidity just has to stop. Why going to US to protest while US citizens did not come to Abuja to demonstrate when Trump supporters invaded the Capitol? Who did you southerners lend your brains? Why do you people always take America as God? Why do you put your sovereignty under another nation? Why why and why?
Whether Biden likes it or not, Tinubu is the president-elect and will be sworn in on may 29th by the Special Grace of God Almighty!
But let me ask all of you again: Do you need permit before any demonstration in US? But tomorrow now you return to Nigeria and say you do not need permit before any protest! You see your stinking hypocrisy!

Tinibu will be arrested period
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by Solocoin: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
The easiest and simple way to lose your sense of reasoning is to support APC. The same people that mock those who obtain the permission are going to do the same thing.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by Tywo2018: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Is like this Permit is easy to get for another Man's land wuna day counter protest why all these ridicule na na him I know understand..
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by smartic: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wetin dem dey fear for to go begin organize protest
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by malaria(f): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
inoki247:
LoL He don turn fire for fire ....

Una come turn this 2023 election to Season Film 📽️
🎥....
Omo ever since February 25th . Nigeria has never been the same

Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by Ebony2King: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Jogs1900:
Better ...Nigeria will not be handed over to losers.
APC should match Them protests to protest.

But u guys are mad oo.... I thought u said LP can go to court. They agreed and went to court without any demonstrations and u all are crying ? Na waoo
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by Ebony2King: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
onyfrank:
Am there Life

Who’s that dirty old man in the middle?
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by ycat: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2023
There should be a non negotiable clause in it that if Tinubu is not sworn in in May, Yoruba will pull out of Nigeria so Russia and other world powers can start taking positions on Nigeria as to who they will support as the war in Ukraine wraps up. Yoruba's demand is the easiest, we are the richest and have been denied the dividends of democracy 3 times as if we are not part of Nigeria even when our money is the one being shared in Abuja. All we want is the occupiers to leave our lands and we will give 25% of our resources to any power that will liberate Yorubaland. Someone told me that Cubans and Brazilians said they will be mercenaries for us, Togo and Benin too are on notice. Yoruba will stand, Nigeria will have to choose what they want because it's a win-win situation for Yoruba. As I always say, Nigeria is good with Tinubu at the helm but Yoruba sovereign nation is even better.
LegendHero:
Nigerians in USA have obtained permit to demonstrate against anti-democratic elements who want to overturn the 2023 presidential election.

In the permit shared, the pro-Tinubu supporters want president Joe Biden to support Nigeria for easy transition to democratically elected president-elect Tinubu.

—Venue: 5537 Ruxton Dr, Lanham, Maryland, 20706.

—Expected participants: 100.

—Date: 04/03/2023

—Time: 12pm ET.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by ycat: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2023
They have already congratulated Tinubu if you don't know, the secretary of state has made a statement about it during a press briefing. They know it was the best election so far.
magoo10:
You want america to support your sham election which the international observers said did not meet democratic standards. Jokers

You claim to have won election yet you are jumping about like a rat beating by rain.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by kals4luv990(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2023
Thought he won the Election ?
So why and what is he protesting for kwanu
Re: Pro-Tinubu Supporters Obtain Permit To Rally In Washington DC by Nordy: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Is only in Nigeria the acclaimed winner of election is protesting, alarming DSS, police, nscdc, begging for congratulatory msg, asking that he be validated who does that.
Even his name on the permit obtained is error (Hamed instead Ahmed), they intentionally omitted Bola too.
We don enter real One Chance ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere / Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th / Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.