Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) (2904 Views)

Starting A Blog? 7 Hidden Secrets You Must Be Wary Of / Who Knows The Template Naijaproper Is Using / Google Adsense For Sale (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
The truth will always find its way to you, all you have to do is genuinely seek it.

I have been researching about the prison planet and soul reincarnation trap and everyday I keep finding new evidence that confirms it.

I just binged the first season of Severence. It is a tv show created by Apple. After the first episode, my "alarm bells" started ringing. I was already connecting a lot of dots and I had to confirm the origin of the story.

If the story was based on a book, then there was no point linking it to any theory, but if it was an original story, then I needed to pay close attention, because not only did Apple put a lot of money into the creation of this masterpiece of a show, the acting, production, and directing was top notch, little wonder why its been touted as the best tv show of 2022 by multiple sources and very likely to win lots of awards at the Emmys.

Unsuprisingly, the show is an original story and yes it confirms many of the things I have been trying to share with you guys.

Lets dive into the rabbit hole.

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Okay.
Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
The principle of showing before doing

The controllers of our world always tell you what they do. They do this explicitly, or implicitly. It is up to you to see. The reason why they do this is because it absolves them of any karmic punishment for the consequences of their actions.

If they show you what they are doing, or what they are about to do, and you refuse to act then the fault is yours, not theirs.

This is why they hide the truth in plain sight, especially through movies and others forms of media.

The tv series Severance is one of these cases of hiding the truth in plain sight, and I will try to reveal it to you.

3 Likes

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Bluezy13(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
What is the essence of the knowledge of all these hidden "Truth" you do share when it does not facilitate innovations but mental states, spirituality, extraordinary and "metaphysicallity".
Irrespective of how we learn of majority of the "Truth" you share, the ultimate fact is that we will still pass away with the knowledge due to our present limitations.
Consequently, I'm forced to agree that ignorance is bliss in this regard.

Note: be sure to understand my point before rendering counter opinion if necessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by leroi01(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hmmm.... Never a dull moment with you OP .

Let's have it.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
A very clear example of showing before doing is in an episode of the tv show The lone gunmen

The first episode aired on March 4, 2001. In the show, a computer hacker takes control of a Boeing 727 passenger plane and flies it towards the World Trade Center, with the specific intention of crashing the plane into the Twin Towers.

This very episode aired few weeks before 9/11

4 Likes

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Now let's talk about Severance.
Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by leroi01(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bluezy13:
What is the essence of the knowledge of all these hidden "Truth" you do share when it does not facilitate innovations but mental states, spirituality, extraordinary and "metaphysicallity".
Irrespective of how we learn of majority of the "Truth" you share, the ultimate fact is that we will still pass away with the knowledge due to our present limitations.
Consequently, I'm forced to agree that ignorance is bliss in this regard.

Note: be sure to understand my point before rendering counter opinion if necessary.

I understand your perspective. However, I think we have a choice, really.

Truth (scary) or Ignorance (blissful but ezpensive).

The truth is the truth. You chose what you will do with it.

But it is better "to know" than not to.

Pour moi, je voudrais savoir.

My opinion.

Regards.

5 Likes

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
In Severence, there is a company called LUMON. In order to work in this company, one has to go through a procedure where a chip is inplanted in their brains, and once they enter the doors of the company, the chip is activated and they have no memory of who they once were; the only memory they have is memories created while working in the company.

In essence, they become an entirely new person. This new person is separated from the actual person, and lives its own life within the walls of the company, unaware of who he actually is.

As long as this person is within the walls of LUMON, they only have memories of their time spent in the building. And even when they leave, all memories of their time spent in LUMON gets deleted and they return to who they previously were. But then they CHOOSE to return to LUMON the next day, and the day after that, and they ultimately keep repeating this process over and over again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Bluezy13(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
leroi01:

I understand your perspective. However, I think we have a choice, really.

Truth (scary) or Ignorance (blissful but ezpensive).

The truth is the truth. You chose what you will do with it.

But it is better "to know" than not to.

Pour moi, je voudrais savoir.

My opinion.

Regards.
I beg to add that knowledge complicates man's mentality; forcing man to seek to quench the thirst which his knowledge creates and this further inevitably creates more thirst.
In my observation, man was happier without advanced knowledge.
For example, I do not know about soul travel but I dream when I sleep. Then in my quest to find the essence of dreams, I stumble upon soul travel. The discovery of soul travel will incite an interest to find more about the practical aspect of it thereby leading to further quest.
Quest begets quest and I will end up in the route to discovering the Science of the Hidden Truth and that's occultism. These are "good".
Now imagine what would become of me peradventure I continue in this part. I will learn more Truth, I will broaden my mental horizon, I will become what I was not. I may feel technically in control of things about me.
I may write books, I may have followers, I may influence, I may feel I am "living my essence".

But the fact remains that the knowledge becomes a waste when I pass away and the simple and ignorant life I was supposed to enjoy becomes adulterated with knowledge that was as good as not having in the first place. And what is learned cannot be unlearned.

Ignorance is bliss. If a man knows to grow, live and die and allow nature to have its basic course without seeking an extra, life would be easier.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
I will try to deconstruct everything I have written above.

First of all, the company LUMON symbolizes the Earth. Just like the workers in the company decide to come to work everyday and have their memories taken, we also decide to reincarnate on earth continuously with no memories of who we once were. And when we die(when the workers leave the company) we return to the Earth to repeat this process endlessly.

Multiple times on the show, the company is described as a prison, and we see trappings of this, as everyone is enclosed in this space, and made for follow the status quo and abide by rules. Any one who goes of course, is punished.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by leroi01(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bluezy13:

I beg to add that knowledge complicates man's mentality; forcing man to seek to quench the thirst which his knowledge creates and this further inevitably creates more thirst.
[/b]In my observation, man was happier without advanced knowledge.[b]
For example, I do not know about soul travel but I dream when I sleep. Then in my quest to find the essence of dreams, I stumble on soul travel. The discovery of soul travel will invite an interest to find more about the practical aspect of it thereby leading to further quest.
Quest begets quest and [/b]I will end up in the route to discovering the science of the hidden Truth and that's occultism[b]. These are "good".
Now imagine what would become of me peradventure I continue in this part. I will learn more Truth, I will broaden my mental horizon, I will become what I was not. I may fill technically in control of things about me.
I may write books, I may have followers, I may influence, I may feel I am "living my essence".

[/b]But the fact remains that the knowledge becomes a waste when I pass away[b] and the simple and ignorant life I was supposed to enjoy becomes adulterated with knowledge that was as good as not having in the first place.
[/b]Ignorance is bliss.[b] If a man knows to grow, live and die and allow nature to have its basic natural course without seeking an extra, life would be easier.

Hmmm your takes are very interesting. Really interesting.

I emphasised some of your statements I'm not in agreement with, but, I respect your opinion.

On a lighter note, I'm curious about what constitutes a simple and ignorant life.

But let's not...derail OP's thread.

Weldone.
Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
The character Helly hated the working conditions of LUMON because it was monotonous and repetitive so she tried to escape, but everytime she tried to leave, she always came back, because her actual self continued to make the decision to be brainwashed and sent back to the prison.

I will share a screenshot with sub-titles from one of the times she left. As she was about entering the elevator, she said something I have said many times. I have always said that the earth is the" hell" described in the scriptures; it is a prison and we are sent here to be tortured and fed on endlessly, unless we escape.

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
I will share another screenshot in form of a mini-protest from one of the workers to one of the controllers of this prison company when he finally found out what was really going on.

In an outburst he said these words to him: "You smug mothafucker. You are not "severed"(severed is an alternative for brainwashed). You walk out of here with your memories. No one can rip them away from you, snuff them out, like they never existed,; like you never existed"

I find it interesting how he described the taking away of their memories, like it was a violent experience. He used the words "rip them away" and "snuff them out"

I will share a few screenshots with subtitles.

1 Like

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Pay close attention to the dialogue in this short scene. They are practically handing you the truth on a platter.

I will try to write out the dialogue for those that don't have mb to watch the video, because it is a very important scene

Worker two: So I will never leave here?

Worker one: You will leave at five. Actually they stagger exists, so you will leave at five fifteen. But it won't feel like it, not to this version of you anyway

Worker two: Do I have a family?

Worker one: You will never know.

Worker two: I have no choice?

Worker one: Well, every time you find yourself here is because you chose to come back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GDsjjSc5U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by EastAlchemist: 1:00am On Apr 01, 2023
Are we truly seeing this alien guys before the year runs out OP
Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Bluezy13(m): 5:56am On Apr 01, 2023
leroi01:

Hmmm your takes are very interesting. Really interesting.

I emphasised some of your statements I'm not in agreement with, but, I respect your opinion.

On a lighter note, I'm curious about what constitutes a simple and ignorant life.

But let's not...derail OP's thread.

Weldone.

Of course.
Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Blupen969(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2023
Ride on op i swear i need a smartphone
Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by correctguy101(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2023
Ah, here it comes.

Let's say you're correct. After knowing all this and then what?

1 Like

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by truthCoder: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2023
There is a name for the sicknesses of the OP. I cannot seem to remember now.

I am not sure if tablets alone can cure him.

Someone sat down and wrote a movie script and we have a delusional individual stringing together embarrassing theories.

There is a saying in Yoruba that a mad man starts getting well the day he realizes that he has been mad all along.

Soonest recovery lad
Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by SKhanmi: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2023
Bluezy13:

In my observation, man was happier without advanced knowledge.

Quest begets quest and I will end up in the route to discovering the Science of the Hidden Truth and that's occultism. These are "good".
Now imagine what would become of me peradventure I continue in this part. I will learn more Truth, I will broaden my mental horizon, I will become what I was not. I may feel technically in control of things about me.

But the fact remains that the knowledge becomes a waste when I pass away and the simple and ignorant life I was supposed to enjoy becomes adulterated with knowledge that was as good as not having in the first place. And what is learned cannot be unlearned.

Ignorance is bliss. If a man knows to grow, live and die and allow nature to have its basic course without seeking an extra, life would be easier.

Ignorance is bliss but one would pay for it sooner or later. I understand your points but I'll ask you, if you lived up to a 1000 years, would you prefer to live in ignorance or become wiser? The problem with most humans is their inability to learn/change for the better within the short lifespan we currently have. A lifespan that was reduced by that so called God in the Bible so ignorance can be more prevalent, nowadays the next generation is more ignorant than the older one despite having more information at their fingertips. It's more worse in countries like Nigeria because we're reduced to rats in a race to survive. People like that do not have the luxury of having a free stable mind to contemplate the higher side of life as showcased by the numerous responses in this guy's thread. To eat, survive, have solace in some religion & die summarises the majority. How dem go learn? The whites that have all are either dumbed down, controlled and reduced. If I was the God of this planet, it's the perfect way to control the inhabitants. Have them, struggling, divided and at each others throats constantly. Only few will see beyond the lies and escape.

Let's use a thief as an example, stealing for a living for 200years out of 1000. Somewhere along the way, they'll learn, get tired and try the honest way. Same with how most of us desire, once we get it we lose interest.

Now imagine the former thief dying at 1kyears and reincarnating back to earth with his previous memories. This ensures he understands where he's coming from and what he has to aspire to be.

Which brings us back to your quote. If you don't aspire to try & get knowledge, you don't grow. You just go round in blissful circles. A perfect prison.

2, Energy can not be created nor destroyed, knowledge is energy, every human being has that connection to the true source of knowledge embedded in their souls. Only problem is it is blocked, sometimes to the point of almost total obscurity, but it's still there. All those hunches, feelings, suspicions, subtle hints your subconscious throws at you all stem from that place. That residual instinct to know the difference from good from evil isn't taught.

What humans have to do is find a way to reduce/remove that block, understand who they truly are, where they came from and where they are going. And act on it.

In summary, A king's son imprisoned in a foreign kingdom who know his roots and knows he's destined to be king of his own kingdom would not agree to blissfully live out his life & die unknown as a slave albeit with wine and women in a strange place without looking for means to escape.

But thats what they fill our heads with right? We evolved from monkeys, just live your life and die, it's either a blank says atheists, or a fiery hell or lusty paradise determined by a bloodthirsty God says the religious crooners. So just give up.

Only few mention the 3 option. Knowledge will eventually set you free.

Fun fact is: You keep the level of knowledge you've obtained within a lifetime, you might not use it at all/increase it in the next life but it's there. It's why some seem wiser than their peers at early ages. So it's your choice, live as an NPC over lifetimes or gather knowledge (even though it's blocked at death) over time that you can gain access to one day and escape this prison planet forever.

8 Likes

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2023
truthCoder:
There is a name for the sicknesses of the OP. I cannot seem to remember now.

I am not sure if tablets alone can cure him.

Someone sat down and wrote a movie script and we have a delusional individual stringing together embarrassing theories.

There is a saying in Yoruba that a mad man starts getting well the day he realizes that he has been mad all along.

Soonest recovery lad

I always laugh when people like you ridicule me on my threads. Ignorance is the real sickness.

The premise of this thread is predicated on a line of research that I've been following for many years, and I've shared multiple evidence to confirm its validity.

The series Severance hints at a lot of these truths and people who have been following my posts will understand.

1 Like

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Bluezy13(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2023
SKhanmi:

Ignorance is bliss but one would pay for it sooner or later. I understand your points but I'll ask you, if you lived up to a 1000 years, would you prefer to live in ignorance or become wiser? The problem with most humans is their inability to learn/change for the better within the short lifespan we currently have. A lifespan that was reduced by that so called God in the Bible so ignorance can be more prevalent, nowadays the next generation is more ignorant than the older one despite having more information at their fingertips.

Let's use a thief as an example, stealing for a living for 200years out of 1000. Somewhere along the way, they'll learn, get tired and try the honest way. Same with how most of us desire, once we get it we lose interest.

Now imagine the former thief dying at 1kyears and reincarnating back to earth with his previous memories. This ensures he understands where he's coming from and what he has to aspire to be.

Which brings us back to your quote. If you don't aspire to try & get knowledge, you don't grow. You just go round in blissful circles. A perfect prison.

2, Energy can not be created nor destroyed, knowledge is energy, every human being has that connection to the true source of knowledge embedded in their souls. Only problem is it is blocked, sometimes to the point of almost total obscurity, but it's still there. All those hunches, feelings, suspicions, subtle hints your subconscious throws at you all stem from that place. That residual instinct to know the difference from good from evil isn't taught.

What humans have to do is find a way to reduce/remove that block, understand who they truly are, where they came from and where they are going. And act on it.

In summary, A king's son imprisoned in a foreign kingdom who know his roots and knows he's destined to be king of his own kingdom would not agree to blissfully live out his life & die unknown as a slave albeit with wine and women in a strange place without looking for means to escape.

But thats what they fill our heads with right? We evolved from monkeys, just live your life and die, it's either a blank says atheists, or a fiery hell or lusty paradise determined by a bloodthirsty God says the religious crooners. So just give up.

Only few mention the 3 option. Knowledge will eventually set you free.

Fun fact is: You keep the level of knowledge you've obtained within a lifetime, you might not use it at all/increase it in the next life but it's there. It's why some seem wiser than their peers at early ages. So it's your choice, live as an NPC over lifetimes or gather knowledge (even though it's blocked at death) over time that you can gain access to one day and escape this prison planet forever.

Permit me to outline some impressions you made that are of necessary modifications.

(1) The problem with most humans is their inability to learn/change for the better within the short lifespan we currently have.
Every human has the ability to learn/change for the better. The difference in the acquisition of knowledge among humans is not an inability but reluctance. I can seek any knowledge I wish but I may/would not rather bother myself about it.

(2) "A lifespan that was reduced by that so called God in the Bible and "We evolved from monkeys, just live your life and die, it's either a blank says atheists, or a fiery hell or lusty paradise determined by a bloodthirsty God says the religious crooners."
The introduction of religious affiliation into this discourse is detrimental to the realistic inclination of it. In my argument, I never mentioned any god nor did I hint on man's stance on primordials or essence of nature in an attempt to drive home my point.
I maintained neutrality in all form. This to avoid not only complicating my stance but also render neutral platform for all irrespective of one's religious stance.

(3) "Now imagine the former thief dying at 1kyears and reincarnating back to earth with his previous memories."
Using reincarnation as a tool to analyze your point is more like an attempt to force down the belief in reincarnation down my throat. It is obvious you believe in reincarnation but you fail to consider the angle that we do not have the same belief system.
Like I mentioned up there, I maintain neutrality. I do not introduce points that have extraordinary belief systems like God, the afterlife, reincarnation etc., No, my anchor is solely on reality to avoid offending one who may or may not share the same belief as I do.
Nevertheless, reincarnation in itself is among the extra knowledge that I am campaigning against. I do not approve or deny the feasibility of reincarnation. I simply do not find the need to seek knowledge of it.

(4) "If you don't aspire to try & get knowledge, you don't grow. You just go round in blissful circles. A perfect prison."
Okay, I understand your point but let's not generalize this knowledge in question. Realism makes us to understand that the basic necessities for growing in life is understanding our surroundings in the natural state; understanding the surroundings within the limit that will birth civilization and innovations. The literal things of life.
When we embark on a quest to unfathom that which goes beyond the ordinary, knowledge that one needs to be on a different phase of life to understand, knowledge that one could do without: that knowledge, in my opinion, is not worth it. I still maintain that ignorance in this regard is bliss.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by SKhanmi: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Bluezy13:

When we embark on a quest to unfathom that which goes beyond the ordinary, knowledge that one needs to be on a different phase of life to understand, knowledge that one could do without: that knowledge, in my opinion, is not worth it. I still maintain that ignorance in this regard is bliss.

I see, This last statement definitely exposed your mindset, I understand your types, The stellar man (Hermetic Philosophy) pdf should answer your questions if you're realistic enough to decide to read it with an open mind to get a definite informed answer. Or is it automatically deemed not worthy? Which brings us to your neutrality.
Neutrality goes hand in hand with the ability to consider & review new perspectives, notice I didn't say accept. A judge for example can't really claim neutrality until after hearing both sides right?

I'm not here to convert anyone, I only offer fresh perspectives, it's up to anyone how they understand, interpret or validate it.

By the way you assume my beliefs.

To others, in simple English what was asked was.

"Of what use is this kind of knowledge to the average person? That is a multi faceted question Which cannot be answered without considering data gathered from the below points"

What are humans? Why are they here? What happens when they die?

To put it simpler, this question is a coin but can only be fully understood by seeing it from all sides and angles at the same time.

My post considers some angles & those who can switch between them would have gotten a general idea of the answer.
Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Bluezy13(m): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2023
SKhanmi:

I see, This last statement definitely exposed your mindset, I understand your types, The stellar man (Hermetic Philosophy) pdf should answer your questions if you're realistic enough to decide to read it with an open mind to get a definite informed answer. Or is it automatically deemed not worthy? Which brings us to your neutrality.
Neutrality goes hand in hand with the ability to consider & review new perspectives, notice I didn't say accept. A judge for example can't really claim neutrality until after hearing both sides right?

I'm not here to convert anyone, I only offer fresh perspectives, it's up to anyone how they understand, interpret or validate it.

By the way you assume my beliefs.

To others, in simple English what was asked was.

"Of what use is this kind of knowledge to the average person? That is a multi faceted question Which cannot be answered without considering data gathered from the below points"

What are humans? Why are they here? What happens when they die?

To put it simpler, this question is a coin but can only be fully understood by seeing it from all sides and angles at the same time.

My post considers some angles & those who can switch between them would have gotten a general idea of the answer.

You could have made your point of view without an insulting introduction. Hence I will answer you no further
Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2023
I agree with you Op...
Apple TV series always have hidden messages .

There's another series called SEE.

1 Like

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Queendera(f): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2023
I will try to deconstruct everything I have written above.

First of all, the company LUMON symbolizes the Earth. Just like the workers in the company decide to come to work everyday and have their memories taken, we also decide to reincarnate on earth continuously with no memories of who we once were. And when we die(when the workers leave the company) we return to the Earth to repeat this process endlessly.

Multiple times on the show, the company is described as a prison, and we see trappings of this, as everyone is enclosed in this space, and made for follow the status quo and abide by rules. Any one who goes of course, is punished.

you know one quote I love so much from Zack Snyder's avengers?

It goes like this "Technology so advanced it feels like witchcraft"

It's the same for a lot of people.

Most people will watch a movie but instead of seeing it as creativity, the feel no one should have that intellect to create something so mind boggling.

Because of their own limited intellect, they ascribe it to some other force, and the people who wrote such movie scripts are either demonized or glorified above human standards.

Like they were privy to some secrets that other humans are not.

It happens a lot. Even more frequently than you can imagine.

The 2001 movie, a space odyssey, held such fanatic followership, but today no one even cared about the movie because of how off it is with today's event.

But to people then, the movie was a masterpiece and felt like something super human and ethereal.

Same with the movie "the matrix". Till date the movie has inspired so many followership.

Even though the influence is gradually waning off and more and more people are gradually accepting it to he what it is, mere intellectual work.

But some are still adent followers of its storyline and feel it should be something more.

Books like George Orwell's 1984 held even more followership than you could imagine.

But these are people's imaginations running on steroid.

It doesn't mean that they were privy to some secrets you don't know.

No one knows the direction of this world or how it is going to be even tomorrow.

The variables are just too much to compute.

Please rest. It's just a movie. Nothing new. And tomorrow they will create another convincing story line which will you'll ascribe to something else.

Isn't it even revealing that each of these movies describe the society and world in very different ways and yet people don't see it?

1 Like

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Queendera(f): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2023
Vulcanheph:
I agree with you Op...

like I say above, there's always something new to fascinate fanatics.

It's just a movie. A projection of someone else's imaginations.
Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Ebonygeek(f): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2023
Vulcanheph:
I agree with you Op...

What's special about SEE?
Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by LowKeyManny: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Queendera:
you know one quote I love so much from Zack Snyder's avengers?

It goes like this "Technology so advanced it feels like witchcraft"

It's the same for a lot of people.

Most people will watch a movie but instead of seeing it as creativity, the feel no one should have that intellect to create something so mind boggling.

Because of their own limited intellect, they ascribe it to some other force, and the people who wrote such movie scripts are either demonized or glorified above human standards.

Like they were privy to some secrets that other humans are not.

It happens a lot. Even more frequently than you can imagine.

The 2001 movie, a space odyssey, held such fanatic followership, but today no one even cared about the movie because of how off it is with today's event.

But to people then, the movie was a masterpiece and felt like something super human and ethereal.

Same with the movie "the matrix". Till date the movie has inspired so many followership.

Even though the influence is gradually waning off and more and more people are gradually accepting it to he what it is, mere intellectual work.

But some are still adent followers of its storyline and feel it should be something more.

Books like George Orwell's 1984 held even more followership than you could imagine.

But these are people's imaginations running on steroid.

It doesn't mean that they were privy to some secrets you don't know.

No one knows the direction of this world or how it is going to be even tomorrow.

The variables are just too much to compute.

Please rest. It's just a movie. Nothing new. And tomorrow they will create another convincing story line which will you'll ascribe to something else.

Isn't it even revealing that each of these movies describe the society and world in very different ways and yet people don't see it?

Queendera:
like I say above, there's always something new to fascinate fanatics.

It's just a movie. A projection of someone else's imaginations.

You are saying all the right things in all the wrong ways.

What is the premise of/for knowledge?

How did you arrive at the conclusion that your premise, in supplanting that of OP's, is the universal truth?

Is there a universal truth?

What is True?

Why is truth?

2 Likes

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by Queendera(f): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
LowKeyManny:

You are saying all the right things in all the wrong ways.

What is the premise of/for knowledge?

How did you arrive at the conclusion that your premise, in supplanting that of OP's, is the universal truth?

Is there a universal truth?

What is True?

Why is truth?
sorry to say this but you are not asking any real questions.

Only trying to sound philosophical but your questions are not.

There is only one concrete truth I like to accept.

Which is simple: the future is not set in stone.

The future is not some place in a 3 dimensional plane like ours where you can travel to and see for yourself.

Neither is the past.

We only progress with time. No one goes one seconds behind or forward.

Instead we only go relatively and even at that, you are never able to see the events. Because the future does not happen even in relativity.

1 Like

Re: Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) by XploreLife(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wow. I just discovered this thread. I love all the arguments. Why did you guys stopped? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Chatting Site On Wapkiz Part 1 / How Do I Get Snails Out Of A Fish Tank / Cheap Reliable Linux KVM VPS Hosting With Free cPanel License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.