Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

God Will Be My Son's Judge - Kweku Adoboli's Father - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / God Will Be My Son's Judge - Kweku Adoboli's Father (1285 Views)

Kweku Baako: Ghana Needs Spiritual Healing / Ghanaian-born Swiss Banker, Kweku Adoboli, Charged With Fraud And False Accounti / Kweku Adoboli Arrested In London Over £1.3bn 'rogue Deals' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Be My Son's Judge - Kweku Adoboli's Father by RickyRoss1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2011
The father of the Ghanaian-born rogue trader, Kweku Adoboli who has been charged for defrauding the UBS of about 2. 3 billion dollars, John Adoboli, has insisted that he is trusting God for justice ahead of his son’s committal hearing in the UK this Thursday, 22nd of September.

Kweku Adoboli was charged with fraud and false accounting at a London court on Friday, September 16, after he was arrested for allegedly engaged in unauthorized trading to the tune of $2. 3bn from an initial $2bn.

Mr. Adoboli has since been remanded in custody.

His father, Mr. John Adoboli 63, told Citi News that the family will not comment much on the case until the committal hearing takes place.

The retired UN worker had earlier told the media that his son had integrity and cannot do such a thing.

Kweku Adoboli’s lawyer, Louisa Hodges also told Citi News that the defense team will make a public statement soon after this week’s court hearing.

SOURCE: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=219263&comment=0#com
Re: God Will Be My Son's Judge - Kweku Adoboli's Father by Beaf: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
Lol! It seems the $2.3billion loot is already judging him!
Re: God Will Be My Son's Judge - Kweku Adoboli's Father by fredostika(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
I earlier read everything about the dude. His personality, e.t.c.
That guy is a genius. But some ghanians have started writing on his facebook wall, saying that they want him for US president. Nonsense.
Just because former UN secretary general is Ghanian and president Obama has visited Ghana as the only african country he has visited in his almost 3 year rule. Lol grin
I think that they should give cudos to us because we taught them the game grin.
You can type Kweku Adoboli in facebook. Comment is open to everyone.
Re: God Will Be My Son's Judge - Kweku Adoboli's Father by otokx(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2011
Catch an average African with his hand in the stew pot and he immediately exclaims - God is my witness.
Re: God Will Be My Son's Judge - Kweku Adoboli's Father by RickyRoss1(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! It seems the $2.3billion loot is already judging him!

No be small tin
Re: God Will Be My Son's Judge - Kweku Adoboli's Father by morpheus24: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
While his father is waiting for God to come judge his son. Onyinbo man go take am do escape goat for Britain.

he better be ready to fight for his life cause they fixing to take it away from him.!!

(1) (Reply)

Steal A Little, But Don't Loot- Indian Minister Sparks Outcry / What You Don't Know Or You Refused To Know About Kenyan Attack / Here Is The Leaked Sextape That Has Gone Viral (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.