Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed (68990 Views)

NBC Fines Trust TV ₦5 Million Over Documentary About Bandits / Twitter Ban: Court Dismisses Suit Against FG, Fines SERAP N100,000 / NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Johans2023: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
tonicyril:

Do u even understand the meaning of freedom of speech??

Actually datti had his freedom of speech of course cus he wasn't restricted from saying his gibberish.

Freedom of speech has limit, u don't abuse it by inciting vawulence and expected to be honoured...

U talk anyhow like MNK u see anyhow like MNK
FFK and Onanuga are free to threaten the country.

1 Like

Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Paramount01(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingsCity:
This evil must not be allowed to stand

This evil attempt to gag the media must not be allowed to stand

SO WHAT WOULD CHANNELS HAVE DONE? COVER DATTI’S MOUTH OR WHAT?

If anyone thinks Datti said anything that is against the law, the person should sue Datti NOT Channels

THIS HARASSMENT OF THE MEDIA MUST NOT BE ALLOWED UNCHALLENGED

Went ofline or correct him

Study NBC conduct, they know, they can't even appeal it
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Ttipsy(f): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yes.... The light of your hard won success!

Forget this nation chief...! Work and succeed for yourself and those you hold dear!

I have been doing this for years now, and I have known nothing but peace and joy! cool
I say again; it's well

God bless us all
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by kestolove95(m): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
5m to small, e for b 100m
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by HeroicMeastro: 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
dre11:
The commission said that the interview was volatile, capable of inciting public disorder and violated sections of the broadcasting code.

Source

Vanguard

Previous thread

Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned
See weitin this mumu/dumb man cause channelscheesy
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Johans2023: 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
tonicyril:
either u call u democracy or communism...so far the uncouths are put in check I am happy
karma is a bitch. Watch out! Your time is coming

1 Like

Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by bionixs: 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
VirginFinder:
Serves Channels TV right tongue

SeunOkinbaloye is an obidient for sure. He shouldn't have given Datti that leeway to utter all the rubbish he said that night. angry

go and sit down . Don’t go get a job and be useful to yourself. Keep putting your mouth for wetin no concern you. You think election is still on
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Yoighaman(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tinubu never enter o, see his handwriting on the wall already...this man go deny all of us freedom of speech, he is a tyrant who will clear anybody standing in his way. He would run Nigeria as he does his drug cartel.

1 Like

Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
rickpat:
the diatti man went over board...they should allow the court decide... someone will be getting into trouble soon..

let punishment be dished out accordingly to all the people making stupid inciting comments..from datti to keyamo to mc oluomo to even obi...all...

Idiot nai u b .. I wan swear ogun for u but I say u fit Don useless already no.need

1 Like

Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by LAFOCUZY: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
dre11:
The commission said that the interview was volatile, capable of inciting public disorder and violated sections of the broadcasting code.

Source

Vanguard

Previous thread

Who did NBC fine in 2015, when all manner of comments on Jonathan, were broadcast? Who??

Are we heading that path of controlled and gagged media?

2 Likes

Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by bionixs: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
N3TRAL:
Datti is a terrible character.

He is an extremist with an evil heart.

Even as a senator, he was the only out of 109 to propose a bill for homosexuals and others under the LGBT umbrella to be killed.

He literally gave a lengthy talk on the floor of the national assembly about why gay people should be killed. His colleagues, fellow legislators, who are extreme in their own way were shocked at the level of Datti's extremism.

With Datti's antecedent, no developed nation of the world would trust him in public office.

When I reflect during leisure hours sometimes, I wonder why "progressive generation Z" in Nigeria let the anti human rights proposals Datti made in the past to slide.

Was it really about progress, positive change or something else?
bros , have you ever been robbed in a traffic while taking home an unboxed phone you bought with your hard earned money while the police or authority looks on without doing anything ?

That is how the fellow feels now.

1 Like

Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by 7arrows: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bobloco:
So quick

Yesterday, APC campaign council petitioned NBC, wants Channels television sanctioned

Today, NBC fines Channels television 5 million naira

While, it's been over 3 weeks now since Nigerians have petitioned the police and the DSS

when will the Nigerian police, DSS and other security agencies arrest and prosecute MC oluomo, Bayo onanuga and FFK for engaging in ethnic profiling and violence against Nigerians of a certain ethnic nationality over their democratic choices which led to killing, maiming and destruction of lives and properties

Seriously I weep for this corn tree. Its a very big shame. I've lost hope and no be swear I no sure say Nigeria go better unless we truly rise up and this will be a sacrifice of lives. All the old bastards will continue to oppress us until they choke us to death.

An election was held, some people came out openly to rigg the elections cause violence and prevent rule of law ( no face mask) yet they are walking freely... shame on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by ALTERNATEID: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Too little too late. Something around N50m would have been appropriate.
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by kennethesan(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wow! What a nation. Now it is clearer where we are...Portable said he is a Baboon in a the zoo......it is well.
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by 7arrows: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hezzyluv:
But Datti used his mouth to say what he said and not Chanels saying it on his behalf. Why dem no go for the Datti gangan?
This Channels TV don pay fine tire for APC regime sha.

I tell u o. Did Chanel's ask him to say it?
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by MetaPhysical: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bobloco:
So quick

Yesterday, APC campaign council petitioned NBC, wants Channels television sanctioned

While, it's been over 3 weeks now since Nigerians have petitioned the police and the DSS

when will the Nigerian police, DSS and other security agencies arrest and prosecute MC oluomo, Bayo onanuga and FFK for engaging in ethnic profiling and violence against Nigerians of a certain ethnic nationality over their democratic choices which led to killing, maiming and destruction of lives and properties

I abstained from voting in last election, as a protest against Tinubu. In principle I did the right thing and refused to support the recertification of Nigeria. I am pro-Yoruba Nation and did not believe in backing any Yoruba tha is pro-One Nigeria. Nonetheless, I have much respect for Tinubu.

One thing is certain to me. Tinubu won the election, hands down!, He will be sworn in as our President and Commander In Chief.

Those in govt who accept this truth are already falling into line and elevating their bureaucracies to match with Tinubu's tempo for getting results. That's what you witnessed here with NBC.

1 Like

Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Blaze14k: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
N3TRAL:
Datti is a terrible character.

He is an extremist with an evil heart.

Even as a senator, he was the only out of 109 to propose a bill for homosexuals and others under the LGBT umbrella to be killed.

He literally gave a lengthy talk on the floor of the national assembly about why gay people should be killed. His colleagues, fellow legislators, who are extreme in their own way were shocked at the level of Datti's extremism.

With Datti's antecedent, no developed nation of the world would trust him in public office.

When I reflect during leisure hours sometimes, I wonder why "progressive generation Z" in Nigeria let the anti human rights proposals Datti made in the past to slide.

Was it really about progress, positive change or something else?

Wow this guy is so american.. wonderful!!
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Aboki99(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Urheadmaster:
It is shameful what the so called giant of Africa has become.

It's shameful what Obi supporters have turned this country into.

Do they want anarchy to reign?!!
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by ickonet: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
What a nonsense country, few mad people in the country are controlling the sane ones and ruining the country. And you said there wount be anarchy, in not now but in the nearest future if things continues this way. Now I'm beginning to understand what MNK has been saying about the Zoo.
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Aboki99(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hezzyluv:
But Datti used his mouth to say what he said and not Chanels saying it on his behalf. Why dem no go for the Datti gangan?

Channels gave him the platform.

Nigeria and labour party gave him the chance to contest.

Otherwise, Datti would have been a marabout living in a sandy desert village in Maurtania where he and his ancestors came from.
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Stanleynf: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
rickpat:
the diatti man went over board...they should allow the court decide... someone will be getting into trouble soon..

let punishment be dished out accordingly to all the people making stupid inciting comments..from datti to keyamo to mc oluomo to even obi...all...
and TINUBU ode

1 Like

Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Abbeytoy(m): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2023
atiku4President:
Who will fine FG for wasting tax payers money in conducting disastrous Elections?

You call it disastrous because your candidate lost. Out of 36 states how many states has a complaints?.

With my 5th time exprericing election in this country, the 2023 is the best so far.

We can actually do far better than what we experienced in last elections though.
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Mummyimbecile(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2023
Bobloco:
So quick

so when they told you your useless con3 is a zoo, you thought it was a joke or what?
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by 77up(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2023
Too small
No p, na Obi go suffer am, by the time they Sama am like 200billion law suit , e go know what's up.

Na by accident una think say AIT get sense by all means, after 150billion law suit for their rubbish documentary against jagaban.
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by okuta007: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2023
atiku4President:
Who will fine FG for wasting tax payers money in conducting disastrous Elections?

May God bless you - APC government of Impunity stifling free speech grin because they can not function in a free society

Government of Agberos, By Agberos and For Agberos! cool
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Okhuadams(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2023
dre11:

Source

Vanguard

Previous thread

The lost VP go bring part of the money and channels too go bring because saint OBI no go bring shishi. Next time him go control him mouth
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by nony43(m): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
That Datti Baba-Ahmed interview was all shades of wrong. I pity people that work under him. He will be too autocratic in real life

They should fine Datti and leave Chanels
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by ibinaboonline: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2023
This incoming government will stifle the media gan gan. They were already calling for a journalist to be fired just for asking the tough questions. This people will have no qualms closing down media houses altogether in a bid to frighten the others into towing the line. Since when do you fine a TV station for an interviewee's comments? Very very interesting.
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by Didi2d(m): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2023
Hezzyluv:

The presenter is supposed to caution his or her guests during live interview
Re: FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed by bal4real: 12:20am On Apr 01, 2023
tonicyril:

Do u even understand the meaning of freedom of speech??

Actually datti had his freedom of speech of course cus he wasn't restricted from saying his gibberish.

Freedom of speech has limit, u don't abuse it by inciting vawulence and expected to be honoured...

U talk anyhow like MNK u see anyhow like MNK
Pls can u tell us how his statement is capable of inciting violence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Outfit To DJ Cuppy's Foundation's Fundraising Event / Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures) / Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.