Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member (966 Views)

Festus Keyamo Trending After His Portfolio As State Minister Was Announced / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
All praise and gratitude are due to Allah/God (SWT) whom in His infinite mercy made this journey successful and hitch-free. I wish to express my sincere appreciation to the good people of Tambuwal east constituency for the confidence reposed in me and unflinching support towards the attainment of this position.

Special gratitude to the Sokoto State Governor Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, North-West PDP Executives, Sokoto State PDP Executives, family and friends, well-wishers.

My humble experiences and productive track record as a former Media Assistant, APC Admin Secretary, State APC Organizing Secretary, State PDP Organising Secretary and North-West PDP Youth Leader and North-West Coordinator PDP Youth Presidential Campaign Council,
Chairman of various youth support groups will be utilized towards delivering on this mandate.

Hon. Bashar Isah
(Sarkin Yakin Jabo)
Member-Elect Tambuwal East Constituency (PDP)
Sokoto State House Of Assembly

Seun
Lalasticlala
tsephanyah
Celebrate with me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations , this what I want to be seeing and not some pant and bra fights plus dick size braggings all over nairaland. Please put Asiwaju as your major priority in all you do during your tenure. My prayers are with you. Allah ya raya

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by Excelboi(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by YourMajesty(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Congratulations , this what I want to be seeing and not some pant and bra fights plus dick size braggings all over nairaland. Please put Asiwaju as your major priority in all you do during your tenure. My prayers are with you. Allah ya raya
Ashawo wan find political customer. 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by N3TRAL: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations Hon Isah!

Although I'm not from Sokoto I have a request.

I encourage you to dare to defy the norm regarding jungle justice for "criminals" who default blasphemy laws.

Sponsor a bill that criminalizes the practice where aggrieved and faithful worshippers take laws into their own hands by murdering suspects of blasphemy.

Those who blaspheme should be arrested and tried by a competent court and not killed like animals on the street.

What happened to Deborah was tragic. It negatively affected the image of Sokoto State nationally and internationally.

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by Nuhskhut: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Best wishes
Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by Jesse6(m): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Just serve the people that voted for you with all righteousness and the Almighty will see you through

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by Okiton: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
angry

Anyways, Hon. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by Okiton: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
YourMajesty:
Ashawo wan find political customer. 🤣🤣
😂😂
Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by Okiton: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Congratulations , this what I want to be seeing and not some pant and bra fights plus dick size braggings all over nairaland. Please put Asiwaju as your major priority in you do during your tenure. My prayers are with you. Allah ya raya

Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by prince4pro2: 12:04am On Apr 01, 2023
Oga shun this suppose be on front page

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by yarimo(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2023
Mteeeew stolen mandate undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by plessis: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2023
Congratulations.
Be aware that nigeria can only change if nigerians decide to. And nigerians can only be change through education and strong laws.
Be the change.
Congrats again.
Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by finallybusy: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2023
What’s his username?
Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by Coolgent(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Eco2580:
All praise and gratitude are due to Allah/God (SWT) whom in His infinite mercy made this journey successful and hitch-free. I wish to express my sincere appreciation to the good people of Tambuwal east constituency for the confidence reposed in me and unflinching support towards the attainment of this position.

Special gratitude to the Sokoto State Governor Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, North-West PDP Executives, Sokoto State PDP Executives, family and friends, well-wishers.

My humble experiences and productive track record as a former Media Assistant, APC Admin Secretary, State APC Organizing Secretary, State PDP Organising Secretary and North-West PDP Youth Leader and North-West Coordinator PDP Youth Presidential Campaign Council,
Chairman of various youth support groups will be utilized towards delivering on this mandate.

Hon. Bashar Isah
(Sarkin Yakin Jabo)

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by oxiide22(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Eco2580:

Hon. Bashar Isah
(Sarkin Yakin Jabo)

Seun
Lalasticlala
tsephanyah
Celebrate with me

have u been sworn in sir?
Re: Nairalander Elected As State Assembly Member by BloomingDale(f): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Eco2580:

Hon. Bashar Isah
(Sarkin Yakin Jabo)

Seun
Lalasticlala
tsephanyah
Celebrate with me

Please help us arrest the owner of this forum, seun. He banned me for a day just because I replied to one of his post with a laughing meme.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Please Explain This Nonsense! / Northerners Voted For Labour Party As Against The Results Announced By INEC / Shocking! How Jews Rejected A Good Man But Voted For A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.